PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS Pro new DLC or Season Pass ?

muerteh 650
11-12-2018, 09:38
Hi,I've seen the PC Pro what I do not know how it should be if a private game shows or a possible dlc of PC2.Comment your opinions etc.:p

Sankyo
11-12-2018, 09:54
What we (think we) know is that it is not part of pC2, but a separate game/program meant for companies to give potential customers a VR experience of their cars. That means that the content is custom-made and only for one (paying) customer.

From the news article:

"We’re developing the professional version of Project CARS for the automotive world to deliver a unique and distinct product with the ability to create unparalleled client experiences..."

muerteh 650
11-12-2018, 10:04
What we (think we) know is that it is not part of pC2, but a separate game/program meant for companies to give potential customers a VR experience of their cars. That means that the content is custom-made and only for one (paying) customer.

From the news article:

Yes, for what I read is for that, but I think that a future could leave something since it is a game and that those cars could be used for normal use if not when cars are no longer new will be a finished game? or will the game be infinite?:confused:

Sankyo
11-12-2018, 10:07
Since pCARS3 has been confirmed by Ian, I think all resources available for pCARS will be spent on pCARS3 (and pCARSPro), and not on pCARS2.

muerteh 650
11-12-2018, 10:11
Since pCARS3 has been confirmed by Ian, I think all resources available for pCARS will be spent on pCARS3 (and pCARSPro), and not on pCARS2.
Yes, I like this idea more, I hope it becomes a reality.I want to try that machine Porsche 911 Carrera S. :o

Stewy32
11-12-2018, 16:06
Project CARS Pro is completely seperate to the rest of the Project CARS franchise, and will not be availiable to the public or featured as a form of DLC or add on to Project CARS 2.