PDA

View Full Version : What would be the fix?

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 01:16
Big big understeer mid corner, snap oversteer corner exit, even before I touch the throttle.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 01:25
Big big understeer mid corner, snap oversteer corner exit, even before I touch the throttle.

Hey, are you still on the Nissan at COTA? The front rebound might be to high/stiff. On corner exit the rear ARB might be too stiff. So softening of both the rebound and ARB might help. On the LSD end a lot of Clutches can impact oversteer even when you are off throttle because the slippage is still reduced. Some people can drive with Spools, no slippage. Others can drive with low Power Ramps(20-fully locked) and 10 Clutches depending on the car. Some increase the power ramp and still use more clutches. I would try leaving your Power Ramp alone and reduce the number of Clutches first for the off-throttle oversteer. So you don't make too many changes at once.

Have you checked out Nighttiger's setup guide?

If you can post screenshots of your Suspension and Damper settings maybe people could come up with some suggested changes.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 01:43
I got a little wore out for the day, so was running Audi gt3 at COTA. Figured it wouldn't hurt having been on the track all day. I'll get my settings when I hop back on. Its a crazy slide off track mid corner, fast snap comming off.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 01:52
I got a little wore out for the day, so was running Audi gt3 at COTA. Figured it wouldn't hurt having been on the track all day. I'll get my settings when I hop back on. Its a crazy slide off track mid corner, fast snap comming off.

Well if you picked the Stable setup to start that has the Ramps at 90 which is OFF and uses high Preload to reduce slippage. It is the only GT3 with this LSD for GT3s from SMS. FYI very few people use this.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 01:58
Ramps at 90 would actually help stop oversteer on throttle am I correct? I know ramp is at 70. Coast at 25, preload at 90.

cpcdem
14-01-2019, 01:59

Are you riding the curbs when you get the slides/snap oversteer? If yes, I am afraid there's not much you can do, apart from trying to avoid them, especially COTA is unfortunately very infamous for its car over curbs behavior...

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:06
Are you riding the curbs when you get the slides/snap oversteer? If yes, I am afraid there's not much you can do, apart from trying to avoid them, especially COTA is unfortunately very infamous for its car over curbs behavior...

He runs COTA a lot.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 02:07
No curbs, and it's happened, but doesn't need throttle to snap. Big understeer, car slides out, starts it's turn out still at slow speed and snap. Have never had the understeer mid corner oversteer exit before. Have tried a lot, i've made it worse, can't fix it.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:11
Ramps at 90 would actually help stop oversteer on throttle am I correct? I know ramp is at 70. Coast at 25, preload at 90.

Yes, but a lot of Clutches makes things difficult unless you are used to GT3s.
Here is Jake Song's setup, see if it's any improvement. He has TC and ABS off for some reason.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 02:14
I'll give it a run. Didn't think of this, but used to run assists at real. Have had them turned off completly for months now. It gained me a lot of time in a P2 car. Maybe I should put it back for gt cars?

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:20
No curbs, and it's happened, but doesn't need throttle to snap. Big understeer, car slides out, starts it's turn out still at slow speed and snap. Have never had the understeer mid corner oversteer exit before. Have tried a lot, i've made it worse, can't fix it.

Hey, most of the setups here are ancient. It's in part due to what cpcdem mentioned, people dislike the layout but are really frustrated with the curb spinning. I don't recognize the drivers here, at most tracks the GT3s have many League drivers putting in TT runs.

cpcdem
14-01-2019, 02:23

Well, when all fails, restart form scratch :). If you go in default setup, do you still see this problem? I just gave it a try, if I avoid the curbs completely then it seems ok.

Have you logged a lap in time trial? I yes, tell me your steam name, I can try loading your setup and see if I get the same behavior with it.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:24
I'll give it a run. Didn't think of this, but used to run assists at real. Have had them turned off completly for months now. It gained me a lot of time in a P2 car. Maybe I should put it back for gt cars?

You should be OK, the GT3s come with TC and ABS so real would be utilizing these. The Nissan only comes with TC(like GTEs) so you should have been using this.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:25
Well, when all fails, restart form scratch :). If you go in default setup, do you still see this problem? I just gave it a try, if I avoid the curbs completely then it seems ok.

Have you logged a lap in time trial? I yes, tell me your steam name, I can try loading your setup and see if I get the same behavior with it.

He doesn't do TT, just Practice.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 02:26
I was a COTA hater forever. But I have a group of 25 tracks. Goal is to have a p2, p3, gte and gt3 setup for each. I've probably got a good setup for 10-12 tracks with p2. None for gt, and don't really have to make many adjustments at all for p3 cars. I learned quick to stay off the curbs there. This track has been the 2nd most frustrating so far, but am having fun learning.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:29

Hey, I can't find you with the Audi, did you complete a lap?

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 02:31
I do TT here and there to see where I stack up. But am on xbox. I mostly do races, I very much enjoy hot lapping bymyself but racing is where it's at for me. I don't have to be fast of the fast, though I have 7 wins, but my main goal is to not be in the way. I just picked up time instantly in a p2 turning assts off instead of authentic. Been running that way for so long I forgot it was off and thinking gt3 may be better with them on.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:37

Sorry, misread your first post definitely go with Authentic since GT3s come with TC and ABS.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 02:43
I think what may be hurting me here. I'm new to setups. I was a pc sim racer from 96-2012. All oval track. Always been a sports car, Indycar, F1 nut. Pc2 got me really into it. Don't even think of ovals anymore. Anyways, I have a set of 4 changes that I do off the top at every track before I start a setup in the p2 car. Not thinking that transfers to gt.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:47
Well Jake Song runs a few tracks in GT3, also Strongest Avenger using the AMG and his run at COTA is from December.

cpcdem
14-01-2019, 02:49
I do TT here and there to see where I stack up. But am on xbox. I mostly do races, I very much enjoy hot lapping bymyself but racing is where it's at for me. I don't have to be fast of the fast, though I have 7 wins, but my main goal is to not be in the way. I just picked up time instantly in a p2 turning assts off instead of authentic. Been running that way for so long I forgot it was off and thinking gt3 may be better with them on.

Ah, OK, then I can't check your ghost's setup anyway. I still think it's better to restart with default setup though and work up from there. And I agree, increasing the power ramp (without changing # of the clutches) is a standard way of decreasing throttle oversteer in GT3s.

Blink, no I didn't do a whole lap, just checked the car behavior in the esses, looked normal enough in default setup.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:51
I think what may be hurting me here. I'm new to setups. I was a pc sim racer from 96-2012. All oval track. Always been a sports car, Indycar, F1 nut. Pc2 got me really into it. Don't even think of ovals anymore. Anyways, I have a set of 4 changes that I do off the top at every track before I start a setup in the p2 car. Not thinking that transfers to gt.

Ok, probably not a good idea.
COTA setups are mostly old. Do you want to stick with COTA? What other tracks might you be interested in?

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 02:54
Ah, OK, then I can't check your ghost's setup anyway. I still think it's better to restart with default setup though and work up from there. And I agree, increasing the power ramp (without changing # of the clutches) is a standard way of decreasing throttle oversteer in GT3s.

Blink, no I didn't do a whole lap, just checked the car behavior in the esses, looked normal enough in default setup.

Ok, no need to complete a lap unless you want to.

Well I do post a few setups and power ramps at 70 are rare, around 55 is more common.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 03:08
Well Blink, you asked for it lol. Not going to stop until I have a good race setup for p2, p3, gte and gt3 at Algarve, Brands Hatch, Barcelona, Hockenheim, Imola, Le Mans, Monza, Nurburgring, Oulton Park, Red Bull, Silverstone, Spa, Zolder, COTA, Daytona, Laguna, Long Beach, Road America, Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Dubai, Fuji, Sakkito and Zhuhai. COTA just happens to be the one i'm working on now.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 03:14
Well Blink, you asked for it lol. Not going to stop until I have a good race setup for p2, p3, gte and gt3 at Algarve, Brands Hatch, Barcelona, Hockenheim, Imola, Le Mans, Monza, Nurburgring, Oulton Park, Red Bull, Silverstone, Spa, Zolder, COTA, Daytona, Laguna, Long Beach, Road America, Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Dubai, Fuji, Sakkito and Zhuhai. COTA just happens to be the one i'm working on now.

Ok, well let's stick with GT3s for a while.:) No jumping around. I'll post whatever the most recent setups for COTA I can find for GT3.:) Starting tomorrow it's late here.:) Check ot the Audi setup and let me know what you find.

Just an FYI the more common cars in AOR Elite League on PC are the Huracan, AMG, Audi.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 03:18
Late here as well. Getting ready to throw in the setup you gave me, 5-10 lap tryout then zzzzzz

cpcdem
14-01-2019, 03:21
Ok, no need to complete a lap unless you want to.

Ah, you wanted me to do a more recent setup for Audi GT3/COTA? You overestimate me :). I am not familiar with the car, so it's not gonna be easy...but will give it a try tomorrow.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 03:28
Ah, you wanted me to do a more recent setup for Audi GT3/COTA? You overestimate me :). I am not familiar with the car, so it's not gonna be easy...but will give it a try tomorrow.

No you don't have to! I wasn't trying to trick you. I'll have enough cars/setups posted in the morning to keep him busy for a while.:D Assignments work both ways.:)

cpcdem
14-01-2019, 04:02
No you don't have to! I wasn't trying to trick you. I'll have enough cars/setups posted in the morning to keep him busy for a while.:D Assignments work both ways.:)

Yeah, sorry but I am gonna pass, I gave it a try to do competitive times, but the curb behavior of the game here is too frustrating, a very small touch and you're always sent out almost spinning..

But what I noticed in my quick testing is that traction control helps a lot with this car. Usually I have TC completely off in GT3s, but put it here to the "High" general options setting and at 15% in the car setup and did not need to increase the power ramp anymore, left it at 45 and it handled well on power. Mojofilter14, give it a try with traction control on, I think you'll like it a lot more this way.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 10:41
Hi Mojofilter, if you don't mind I am going to go in alphabetical order. First up is the NSX. The setup is from an AOR guy I am familiar with. He must have done something bad in multiplayer and running the NSX at this track was his punishment.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 10:47

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 11:09

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 11:16

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 11:25

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 11:50
Hi, I am starting to see a pattern here. Do you use the curbs much? If you do a higher Power Ramp setting might help. If you tend to stay away from the curbs then a lower ramp is ok.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 11:59

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:07

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:14

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:19
Spool is on, if this gives you problems just turn it off and use the Clutch LSD.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:24

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:28

hkraft300
14-01-2019, 12:34
Little trick I learnt from Jussi: the snap oversteer could be the result of having too much understeer in your setup. Give it some front grip in your tune to dial out the mid corner understeer and see what happens.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 12:52
Little trick I learnt from Jussi: the snap oversteer could be the result of having too much understeer in your setup. Give it some front grip in your tune to dial out the mid corner understeer and see what happens.

Hi, the tunes I am posting are from TT and as you know most of the TT runs are Damper averse. Mostly just bump stops, some Soft bump adjustments. How do feel about adjusting the soft rebound?

"You really should start tuning at the dampers. Once you have the rough spring settings for the track where you want them, the slow and fast bump/rebounds are to fine tune the springs for how you drive on the track. Example, medium soft springs at CotA, with fast damps set fairly high, will allow for the smooth surface at CoTA, and those mad S's and setting the slow bump/rebound to a soft setting should allow for a newish driver to learn to perfect the line on the track."

That's pretty much what I gave him with Mickey's setup in the Nissan which allowed him to improve by 4 seconds. There was something he didn't like about it though and he went back to the slower setup for more testing.

hkraft300
14-01-2019, 13:26
Personally I would set the damping as per the spring rates, using Jussi's calculator or zeratal's pc2tuner. I think its more important to get the spring rates right as they'll have a bigger impact. % critical bump/rebound will depend on the type of car.
A smooth track like COTA can handle stiff slow damping (high %) and you can increase the transition a little while keeping the fast damping soft. That way it only really switches over when you smash a kerb, while keeping the tight response needed for the direction changes. Without tight springs at COTA though, stiff damping won't help you.
TT guys are damping averse or I don't understand the method of their damper tuning. Maybe they're doing it by feel?
I think they can knock a few tenths down if they delved into proper shock tuning.
Who are you quoting there for the damping philosophy at COTA?

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 13:42
Personally I would set the damping as per the spring rates, using Jussi's calculator or zeratal's pc2tuner. I think its more important to get the spring rates right as they'll have a bigger impact. % critical bump/rebound will depend on the type of car.
A smooth track like COTA can handle stiff slow damping (high %) and you can increase the transition a little while keeping the fast damping soft. That way it only really switches over when you smash a kerb, while keeping the tight response needed for the direction changes. Without tight springs at COTA though, stiff damping won't help you.
TT guys are damping averse or I don't understand the method of their damper tuning. Maybe they're doing it by feel?
I think they can knock a few tenths down if they delved into proper shock tuning.
Who are you quoting there for the damping philosophy at COTA?

Hey, the majority of people are not using Jussi's calculator or pc2tuner. When I get setups from TT I try and get them from the guys who run in Leagues such as AOR either Pro or Elite on the chance that they might have used Jussi's calculator. This way the new people can possibly focus on their driving and making the quick adjustments necessary to suit them like adjusting their brake pressure and balance, TC and ABS.

The reason I didn't put who said this is I didn't want an argument. No one disagreed with the post he made.

I know COTA isn't one of your favorite tracks.:D The Bentley seems to be really quick at this track even though there are not any League guys running it. If you have the time would you mind posting a setup for the Bentley?

The only person I have found who changed the Transitions is Jardier from AOR Elite. I forgot about Kryptic who just moved from PS4 to PC. He changed the rear transitions on a McLaren run at Dubai International and on the Ferrari he changed both front and rear Transitions.

Hey, can I change my mind about setup help? I have squat for the Nissan.

hkraft300
14-01-2019, 15:13
Not to start flaming but I disagree with the quote almost entirely. I don't think anyone should "start tuning at the dampers". I think one should start by optimising tire pressures and cooling, to have the setup performing at a high level before you tweak. I disagree that a smooth track like COTA needs medium soft springs: I think it needs stiff springs because it is smooth and you're not having to contend with a rough surface for grip, but there are transitions where stiff springs will aid body control in the direction changes.
I also think the fast bump damping needs to be relatively soft to absorb the kerb impacts, with an appropriate transition speed.

Don't get me wrong blink. I highly respect your contribution to this forum in the way you do, sharing setups and being helpful.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 15:42
Not to start flaming but I disagree with the quote almost entirely. I don't think anyone should "start tuning at the dampers". I think one should start by optimising tire pressures and cooling, to have the setup performing at a high level before you tweak. I disagree that a smooth track like COTA needs medium soft springs: I think it needs stiff springs because it is smooth and you're not having to contend with a rough surface for grip, but there are transitions where stiff springs will aid body control in the direction changes.
I also think the fast bump damping needs to be relatively soft to absorb the kerb impacts, with an appropriate transition speed.

Don't get me wrong blink. I highly respect your contribution to this forum in the way you do, sharing setups and being helpful.

No problem, just looking for suggestions from anyone willing to offer them. COTA isn't a popular track. None(I have to take this back somewhat because the AMG is using stiffer fasts than Default) of the GT3 setups I have posted are using the method in the quote. I need some suggestions in case he(the OP) has problems with the setups I gave him. As you can see I don't have any Transitions that are adjusted. For the AMG setup I posted he increased the front springs and lowered the rear from Default. Still maximum springs for the AMG front are 420 so where he put them is in the middle although higher than Default. So a little less than the middle. The middle of the adjustment range is 330. 1 Driver set his at 340, another at 300 and 1 at 260(minimum), these are the top times so, all over the place.:)

The OP only runs Practice and he knows how to adjust his pressures. When I used to run GT3 I would start at lowest pressures(18.85) and adjust from there using brake duct openings to keep the pressures somewhat consistent. As you can see most of the TT runs disregard tire pressure and only run a couple of laps at most.

Also if you get a chance to re-read his post he says get the springs roughly where you want them. Then go to the Damper's adjustments for fine tuning. He probably shouldn't have put in that first sentence.

Like this. Once you have the rough spring settings for the track where you want them, the slow and fast bump/rebounds are to fine tune the springs for how you drive on the track. Example, medium soft springs at CotA, with fast damps set fairly high, will allow for the smooth surface at CoTA, and those mad S's and setting the slow bump/rebound to a soft setting should allow for a newish driver to learn to perfect the line on the track."

Hey check this out "I was just reading the comments on The Passive Voice blog, where Lee Child was responding to comments people made about his interview concerning the Amazon-Hachette dispute. Several posters started talking about the use of the phrase "with all due respect" to preface a statement of disagreement. All of them said it was known to be an insult in the U.K. -- what it really means is that you're saying "I have no respect for your opinion," i.e., "with no respect..." Apparently the phrase is seen as hostile sarcasm in the U.K.":D

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 17:17
Ok, for the Nissan this guy was able to ride the cubs well and he put quite a bit of distance on the next best runs.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 17:25
Ok, the Porsche leader avoided the curbs, the slower drivers attempted to use the curbs a lot.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 17:32
Ok, AOR guy, uses the curbs and massive slides under braking.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 17:55
Ok, since the first setup for the Audi was mostly just Default Loose here is another one with reduced spring pressure. He increased the clutch number while also increasing the ramp angle.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 21:49
Holy moley blink!! Just getting off work, wow. Guess I have some driving to do when I get home. I played around with that audi setup lastnight. I got it feeling really good, not sure where I am on speed as I don't do much gt3 anything really, so I plugged in the AI to 110% 75% aggression and ran right with them so I guess I was decent. I've always been a p2 person, and have recently started driving the p3s. These gt cars are a much different beast.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 22:06
Holy moley blink!! Just getting off work, wow. Guess I have some driving to do when I get home. I played around with that audi setup lastnight. I got it feeling really good, not sure where I am on speed as I don't do much gt3 anything really, so I plugged in the AI to 110% 75% aggression and ran right with them so I guess I was decent. I've always been a p2 person, and have recently started driving the p3s. These gt cars are a much different beast.

Hi. Happy that you are already getting into your setups and succeeding. The GT3s are the toughest class, especially when you get into Multiplayer. On some of the setups I couldn't get the latest patch because there were not any available or they just were not all that good. I would like you to work on the AMG next, it is a popular car in Multiplayer and the best of the front engine cars just so you can get some experience there. The other front engine cars are more challenging. Oops, some will argue for the Ginetta.:)

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 22:56
When I first decided to give gt cars a go, I pretty much did some laps in all of them. I really enjoyed the Ginetta. My favs to drive were the Audi, Renault, Acura, ferrari and Mclaren. A few others I liked. I know it's not fast but I enjoyed the Bently, like the Aston too. Dislike both BMW's and never tried and probably won't try the Lambo. Like the look of the Nismo but it's a hunk on metal lol. I just love the unstableness (if that's a word) of the Audi. Sliding all over. So question, in your opinion, would it be best to learn these gt cars at a track i'm really good at, or anywhere? Just happened to be working on a p2 setup for COTA because it's one of the tracks I want a ready to go setup for, just couldn't get it. I don't hate the track, but it's by far not even close to my favorite, or best track.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 23:34
When I first decided to give gt cars a go, I pretty much did some laps in all of them. I really enjoyed the Ginetta. My favs to drive were the Audi, Renault, Acura, ferrari and Mclaren. A few others I liked. I know it's not fast but I enjoyed the Bently, like the Aston too. Dislike both BMW's and never tried and probably won't try the Lambo. Like the look of the Nismo but it's a hunk on metal lol. I just love the unstableness (if that's a word) of the Audi. Sliding all over. So question, in your opinion, would it be best to learn these gt cars at a track i'm really good at, or anywhere? Just happened to be working on a p2 setup for COTA because it's one of the tracks I want a ready to go setup for, just couldn't get it. I don't hate the track, but it's by far not even close to my favorite, or best track.

Well I don't have much love for COTA. But, since we are here just get all the setups loaded and try out a few of the cars then we can move? Where is the next track you were thinking about visiting? Too bad about the Huracan, hottest car ATM.

Mojofilter14
14-01-2019, 23:38
I'm just not a Lambo fan, and yes this is just a game, but there are aspects of the game that are for enjoyment. Yes, I love racing, but I also enjoy the driving part. That's why I work my setups in private testing. Go out on cold tires and brakes, get the car up to temp, make a couple laps, pit, tweek, back to cold again. I enjoy that. Let me get a list of what setups I have for what tracks, then i'll let you decide the track.

blinkngone
14-01-2019, 23:45
I'm just not a Lambo fan, and yes this is just a game, but there are aspects of the game that are for enjoyment. Yes, I love racing, but I also enjoy the driving part. That's why I work my setups in private testing. Go out on cold tires and brakes, get the car up to temp, make a couple laps, pit, tweek, back to cold again. I enjoy that. Let me get a list of what setups I have for what tracks, then i'll let you decide the track.

No problem with the Huracan, you don't have to like everything. I was pretty good with the Audi, just didn't like it at all.:) Oh, I watched the replays of the Audis. The guys sliding it were always behind.
Never cared for the Ginetta, I'm 6 ft and 200 pounds and I just don't fit in the car, it is a sim you know.
They gave some performance back to the 650S in recent patches after killing it in earlier patches so it's more competitive again. Same for the 488. The ATS V has problems. They gave more power to the Bentley, GTR but it didn't seem to help that much, they improved some things for the AM but it is still an old car from PCars 1 so no breakthrough.

It would go quicker at the next track if you just eliminated the cars you don't care to drive and focused on the cars you enjoy driving.

hkraft300
15-01-2019, 00:54
I don't know what it is but the ffb in the ginetta is on another level. It also feels light on its toes. I should drive it more.
No promises as I'm back at work this week, so it'll take me a little while to post a Bentley setup. Give me til the end of the week.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 01:03
I don't know what it is but the ffb in the ginetta is on another level. It also feels light on its toes. I should drive it more.
No promises as I'm back at work this week, so it'll take me a little while to post a Bentley setup. Give me til the end of the week.

Hey, just skip it. We are moving to another as yet to be decided track.:)

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 01:30
Ok, this reply will be long. Tracks i'm focusing on. Algarve, brands, barcelona, hockenheim, imola, le mans, monza, nurburgring, oulton park, red bull, silverstone, spa, zolder, cota, daytona, laguna, long beach, road america, sonoma, watkins glen, dubai, fuji, sakitto, zhuhai.

Top 5 fav tracks, imola, spa, watkins glen, brands, laguna.
Top 5 tracks i'm good at. Imola, laguna, watkins glen, long beach, brands.

I mainly am looking for good LMP2 Ligier Nissan setups, and Ligier p3 setups for all tracks, while learning gt cars at all tracks. I have damn good setups for p2 car at imola, road america, watkins glen, sonoma, laguna, and algarve. No setups at all for any other cars.

Am working on the cota gt3 setup, and almost have the cota p2 setup where I want it.

So with that info, you pick the track.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 01:32
Also with work being how it was today, i may mess with one or two of those gt3 cota setups tonight. Being outside in the snow all day, and working later then normal has me a bit worn out.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 01:40
Ok, this reply will be long. Tracks i'm focusing on. Algarve, brands, barcelona, hockenheim, imola, le mans, monza, nurburgring, oulton park, red bull, silverstone, spa, zolder, cota, daytona, laguna, long beach, road america, sonoma, watkins glen, dubai, fuji, sakitto, zhuhai.

Top 5 fav tracks, imola, spa, watkins glen, brands, laguna.
Top 5 tracks i'm good at. Imola, laguna, watkins glen, long beach, brands.

I mainly am looking for good LMP2 Ligier Nissan setups, and Ligier p3 setups for all tracks, while learning gt cars at all tracks. I have damn good setups for p2 car at imola, road america, watkins glen, sonoma, laguna, and algarve. No setups at all for any other cars.

Am working on the cota gt3 setup, and almost have the cota p2 setup where I want it.

So with that info, you pick the track.

Ok, I am going to pick Imola. It is the 2nd track below Le Mans on the WMD Portal, there are more recent setups and you are good at it. What GT3 cars do you want? I will post the Nissan and the LMP3 in a little bit.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 01:49
Hey I picked the WR setup. The setups were similar but the WR had a little more front camber. Finally some 3rd spring changes.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 01:55
No changes to the Dampers.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 02:26
I'm looking fwd to trying that p2 setup. I'll post mine, it doesn't show because i've posted a LMP1 time and on xbox all prototypes are grouped together, but I have a lap at Imola .2 faster then the PC WR. I'll post my setup once I hop on. For gt cars, GTE porsche forsure, maybe ferrari. Gt3, Audi, Acura, Mclaren, Renault, ferrari, hell, anything you wanna post.

Can't lie, what you're doing is cool, and very appreciated, but I kinda feel bad taking up all your time.

Also, curiosity kills the cat. Where are you from?

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 02:34
That Imola setup by the way started off at a 1:45. Got it to 1:40 quick. Then slowly got the time down and down to 1:31.5 busting out a lap, 1:33 just riding around after 3 weeks of tweeks.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 02:47
Would the steering ratio be the only major change between a wheel and pad setup?

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 03:37
Right out of the box, only change steering ratio. 1:32.750, 1.32.555, 1:32.985. And its nothing close to my setup. Cant figure out loading pictures here so.....

Tire front 19.58 rear 18.85. Brake pressure 90, balance 60/40, front duct 35, rear 15, front df 5, rear 18. Long weight bias 47.5/52.5.

Front left caster 7.9, camber -4.0, ride 47, spring 225. Rear left camber -2.0, ride 68, spring 193. Steering 11.0:1, front toe -1.0, arb 790, 3rd 0. Rear toe 1.0, arb 65 3rd 0. Front right caster 7.9, camber -3.9, ride 45, spring 210. Rear right camber -1.9, ride 69, spring 184.

Dampers front bump 0, slow bump 27000, slow rebound 26400, fast bump 4000, fast rebound 2750, bump trans 360, rebound trans -545. Rear bump 6, slow bump 26400, slow reboumd 25200, fast bump 1500, fast reboumd 1250, bump trans 420, reboumd trans -740. 3rd spring 0/0

Rad opening 65, engine braking 1, final 2.833, 1st 2.692, 2nd 2.200, 3rd 1.938, 4th 1.632, 5th 1.381, 6th 1.211

Preload 60, clutches 10, power 75, coast 30.

Thats my 1:31.5 setup. Completly different, yet i felt comfertable with one you gave me and fast out of the box no adjustments. Maybe i just like imola too much? Lol

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 03:45
That p3 setup is the default stable with a small front tire pressure change aero change and brake duct change

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 04:05
Btw, 2 things. You told me to drive the amg, I did, at Imola, man what a blast!!! Default loose but wow, a joy to drive. #2, official gt3 list. Ferrari, mclaren, amg, ginetta, acura, renault, audi, aston, and i guess the porsche since i love the gte and gt1 cars. Dont get me started with gt1. I suck, but man are they fun to drive. Also like the vintage ptb porsche. The 917 kicks my ass in vpta. But im going to stick to modern cars until i learn them. And i have probably 10 tracks to learn, 5 tracks to per-fect. Once i learn those tracks, and cars. It will be time to figure out nurburgring combined, then ill play with old cars more. Though i love love love group c

hkraft300
15-01-2019, 08:04
Since you love Group C...

http://i.imgur.com/pxDAi98.jpg

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 10:46
I'm looking fwd to trying that p2 setup. I'll post mine, it doesn't show because i've posted a LMP1 time and on xbox all prototypes are grouped together, but I have a lap at Imola .2 faster then the PC WR. I'll post my setup once I hop on. For gt cars, GTE porsche forsure, maybe ferrari. Gt3, Audi, Acura, Mclaren, Renault, ferrari, hell, anything you wanna post.

Can't lie, what you're doing is cool, and very appreciated, but I kinda feel bad taking up all your time.

Also, curiosity kills the cat. Where are you from?

Hey, don't worry about my time, if I can help you have fun I am good.

Middle Georgia, USA.:)

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 10:48
Would the steering ratio be the only major change between a wheel and pad setup?

Yeah. The gamepad setups typically have less TC and ABS as well.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 10:51
That p3 setup is the default stable with a small front tire pressure change aero change and brake duct change

Yeah, we are kind of lazy over here in La La Land, at least with some cars/tracks.:)

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 11:05
Btw, 2 things. You told me to drive the amg, I did, at Imola, man what a blast!!! Default loose but wow, a joy to drive. #2, official gt3 list. Ferrari, mclaren, amg, ginetta, acura, renault, audi, aston, and i guess the porsche since i love the gte and gt1 cars. Dont get me started with gt1. I suck, but man are they fun to drive. Also like the vintage ptb porsche. The 917 kicks my ass in vpta. But im going to stick to modern cars until i learn them. And i have probably 10 tracks to learn, 5 tracks to per-fect. Once i learn those tracks, and cars. It will be time to figure out nurburgring combined, then ill play with old cars more. Though i love love love group c

Hey, thanks for trying the AMG. To me it is a slide car, only way to get it through the corners, my favorite.:) GT1, hands down the CLK-LM, carry over from PCars, enjoy the tail lights of the other GT1s with that Porsche. The 917 is Ok, the AI are terribly slow at some tracks. It's mostly the bouncy bouncy of the car, not a good look.

Hey, in Group C there is an XBOX user that laughs at our PC times with the R89 C.:)

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 11:18
Ok, NSX, Suomy, AOR League.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 11:25
Aston Martin. This one is Murphy's from 2nd.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 11:37
Audi, Beniszili.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 11:38
Hey, same time zone. I'm in Ohio. I really do appreciate all of your help. Off to work, hoping to have more drive time tonight.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 11:51
Ferrari, THR Operator.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 11:54
Do me a favor, try my p2 setup and tell me what you think. Trying to figure out if I just have a weird driving style because my setup is so much different, especially look at the toe!! But I had to do that to keep heat in the tires.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 12:14
Do me a favor, try my p2 setup and tell me what you think. Trying to figure out if I just have a weird driving style because my setup is so much different, especially look at the toe!! But I had to do that to keep heat in the tires.

Hey, sorry, can't drive any more, disabled. Only the Tri-Oval now, it only takes one arm and one leg.:) I can get help from cpcdem to drive cars but he is mostly road cars and GT3, TC etc., no prototypes. I don't know any LMP2 drivers.

I wouldn't worry if your style is not like others, it suits you, you have fun and apparently are faster than others peoples style anyway.:D

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 12:34
Ahh well hell. I was mostly curious for feedback on feel from another driver. On top of that being fast, I did a race in aug starting at 2pm in game. So it was hot, as somewhat of a test I ran on softs, they lasted 2 stints. Pretty worn at the end, but the tires last.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 13:21
Ginetta.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 13:34
McLaren, sorry Default Dampers. I am going to give you Kramasky's Dampers and LSD to check out as well.
Kramarsky's pages.

cpcdem
15-01-2019, 13:41
Hey, sorry, can't drive any more, disabled. Only the Tri-Oval now, it only takes one arm and one leg.:) I can get help from cpcdem to drive cars but he is mostly road cars and GT3, TC etc., no prototypes. I don't know any LMP2 drivers.

Yeah, sorry I have zero experience with LMP cars, so I cannot give any meaningful feedback. Maybe someone else can step in...

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 13:41
AMG.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 13:47
Porsche, JTB ran a lot of tracks with the Porsche since the 7.0 patch. If you like the Porsche they are over in the 7.0 thread. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?64820-Setup-Requests-for-Consoles(pictures)-Post-Patch-7-0&p=1550125&viewfull=1#post1550125

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?64820-Setup-Requests-for-Consoles(pictures)-Post-Patch-7-0

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 14:00
Renault.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 14:05
Man you've got me excited to be home from work today. Really looking fwd to checking these gt cars out. That AMG still has me smiling. I know I wasn't fast in it, but man it was fun to drive.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 14:05
Whats the difference between the AMG and Benz?

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 14:07
Man you've got me excited to be home from work today. Really looking fwd to checking these gt cars out. That AMG still has me smiling. I know I wasn't fast in it, but man it was fun to drive.

Hey, back to work.:D

You didn't give me an updated GTE list. I'll post the Ferrari and the Porsche.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 14:08
Whats the difference between the AMG and Benz?

AMG is the Performance Division.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 14:19
Ferrari GTE... WTF
Ok all of a sudden a run that is multiple seconds quicker than anything else. Yeah ok, here it is anyway. 4 total runs in PCars 2 TT and his previous best was 17th? It's a ridiculous glitch or hack. Quicker than a host of LMP2s at Imola.

Sector 1- 13.170 seconds, everyone else is in the high 31s/32s. Something is definitely goofy, I shared his setup and went by him like he was standing still. He's the only one who tried the 3.359 final drive but with the same final drive I passed him.
Maybe if cpcdem could check it out there would be some more clarity. I am thinking more of a glitch. This would be the first time I am aware of it might be reproducible.

Acceleration, it's only worse from here. Against the 2nd place run. It's at the bottom sorry.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 14:32
Porsche. At Imola the GTEs have a lot of Default runs.

cpcdem
15-01-2019, 17:31
Ferrari GTE... WTF
Ok all of a sudden a run that is multiple seconds quicker than anything else. Yeah ok, here it is anyway. 4 total runs in PCars 2 TT and his previous best was 17th? It's a ridiculous glitch or hack. Quicker than a host of LMP2s at Imola.

Sector 1- 13.170 seconds, everyone else is in the high 31s/32s. Something is definitely goofy, I shared his setup and went by him like he was standing still. He's the only one who tried the 3.359 final drive but with the same final drive I passed him.
Maybe if cpcdem could check it out there would be some more clarity. I am thinking more of a glitch. This would be the first time I am aware of it might be reproducible.

Yeah, it just looks like a glitch. I followed his ghost, his time in the first sector is actually 43 seconds, but the game has logged it as 13 seconds. The other two sectors are in par with what he really did. Just a game bug apparently.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 18:11
Yeah, it just looks like a glitch. I followed his ghost, his time in the first sector is actually 43 seconds, but the game has logged it as 13 seconds. The other two sectors are in par with what he really did. Just a game bug apparently.

Ok, thanks. Did you share his setup? I was so far in front of him no way I could follow. Nevermind I can't follow him because he is slow.:rolleyes:

cpcdem
15-01-2019, 18:42
Ok, thanks. Did you share his setup? I was so far in front of him no way I could follow. Nevermind I can't follow him because he is slow.:rolleyes:

I don't think there's a point doing that, but I noticed he had all diff options disabled, wondering what this means from the sim's perspective :)
But anyway he apparently just did a lap very casually and very slowly, for some reason the game miscalculated his first sector and that's all. No point checking the setup of this particular TT entry at all.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 18:50
I don't think there's a point doing that, but I noticed he had all diff options disabled, wondering what this means from the sim's perspective :)
But anyway he apparently just did a lap very casually and very slowly, for some reason the game miscalculated his first sector and that's all. No point checking the setup of this particular TT entry at all.

Hey, there are many runs made with all the diffs off. Not many in GT3 or GTE or road courses but on Ovals like Daytona and Indy it is more common. Asked about it a while ago but didn't get an answer. Yeah no setups here for the GTE that Mojofilter could use. Mostly Default and that oddball Kramarsky run. I used to post his setups but not any more. I gave Mojofilter Kramarsky's Dampers for the 650S so he can check it out. You can check it yourself, Soft Bump and Rebound front and rear just maxed out.
Tri-Oval. Top 3 runs all diffs off.

cpcdem
15-01-2019, 19:06
Hey, there are many runs made with all the diffs off. Not many in GT3 or GTE or road courses but on Ovals like Daytona and Indy it is more common. Asked about it a while ago but didn't get an answer. Yeah no setups here for the GTE that Mojofilter could use. Mostly Default and that oddball Kramarsky run. I used to post his setups but not any more. I gave Mojofilter Kramarsky's Dampers for the 650S so he can check it out. You can check it yourself, Soft Bump and Rebound front and rear just maxed out.

Well, setups in a game do not necessarily need to make realistic sense in order to be fast, I mean we are not racing in real life, we are just using a sim that tries to emulate real life as much as possible, but does not achieve this always and in all aspects (same goes for every sim out there of course). I think one of the reasons SMS decided to make time trial setups always visible, is to handle situations like this. *IF* somebody has found an exploit and uses it to top the leaderboards, then this is automatically visible to all. I think this was an excellent decision!

I have absolutely no idea if this is the case in that run you mentioned, but in any case, when somebody has used a particular setup to top the leaderboards, then I would post that setup, because it obviously has something good in it! Realistic or not, it works! Of course this does not apply to the other run which is 5 seconds faster than all, this is just due to a game glitch.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 19:26
Well, setups in a game do not necessarily need to make realistic sense in order to be fast, I mean we are not racing in real life, we are just using a sim that tries to emulate real life as much as possible, but does not achieve this always and in all aspects (same goes for every sim out there of course). I think one of the reasons SMS decided to make time trial setups always visible, is to handle situations like this. *IF* somebody has found an exploit and uses it to top the leaderboards, then this is automatically visible to all. I think this was an excellent decision!

I have absolutely no idea if this is the case in that run you mentioned, but in any case, when somebody has used a particular setup to top the leaderboards, then I would post that setup, because it obviously has something good in it! Realistic or not, it works! Of course this does not apply to the other run which is 5 seconds faster than all, this is just due to a game glitch.

Well, as you know I don't get a lot of feedback with the setups I post. Sometimes someone will post what they changed to make it better for themselves. I only have one person that used his setup and the person asked me for a different one. On TT it is somewhat sharing at the top of TT. Don't see people using his setups. Go ahead and try it.

cpcdem
15-01-2019, 20:28
Well, as you know I don't get a lot of feedback with the setups I post. Sometimes someone will post what they changed to make it better for themselves. I only have one person that used his setup and the person asked me for a different one. On TT it is somewhat sharing at the top of TT. Don't see people using his setups. Go ahead and try it.

Problem is I do not have his skill to make use of his extreme(?) setup :). But will try it a little later tonight and will tell you my thoughts.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 20:43
Problem is I do not have his skill to make use of his extreme(?) setup :). But will try it a little later tonight and will tell you my thoughts.

Ok, thanks as always.:) Lately I have been posting his setup and a 2nd setup just in case his gives people problems, they have another choice. Between you and Mojofilter trying it I'll have a better idea what to do.

Mojofilter14
15-01-2019, 23:02
Ok, im home. Ready to get behind the wheel. What setup is the one thats tricky? I'll load that one up first. Also the Audi setup dissapeared. I should have quite a bit of drive time tonight.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 23:07
The McLaren 650S.

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 23:08
Ok, im home. Ready to get behind the wheel. What setup is the one thats tricky? I'll load that one up first. Also the Audi setup dissapeared. I should have quite a bit of drive time tonight.

It still shows on my PC? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?65926-What-would-be-the-fix&p=1556491&viewfull=1#post1556491

blinkngone
15-01-2019, 23:14

OK, if you want to try something different later there is always the Patch 7.0 thread. Plenty of GT3 setups in there at various tracks. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?64820-Setup-Requests-for-Consoles(pictures)-Post-Patch-7-0&p=1538531&viewfull=1#post1538531

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 00:00
So after I posted that I decided to jump into the Ginetta. Changed steering to 11.5 rad opening to 60, remember i'm making race setups. After 3 laps I dropped the brake ducts to 50 front 45 rear. I have some work to do, good overall setup. I like it, I make a tweek here and there but am thinking being new to gt cars is a lot of it. Im 2 secs off the pace. Will hop in the mclaren now

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 00:06
Well hell, the Audi is there. I saw it this morning, and see it now. It showed a list of attatchments when I got home. Thinking im going to do the mclaren, then acura then audi. Then i'll go from there. These gt cars are no joke. My biggest issue, comming from non stop p2 car for months. Braking earlier, braking in some places I used to ride off throttle, braking in some places I used to run 1/2 to full throttle. Shifting points, from 5th to 3rd in a p2 car may be down to 2nd in a gt. Very fun, but a learning experiene.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 00:08
What I think i'm going to do is use Imola to learn these gt cars before I start jumping around. I do also want to keep working on race setups for the p2 and p3 cars everywhere as those are still the 2 cars I enjoy most, and can pretty much take a base setup and turn it into a quick race setup for myself in an hour or 2.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 00:30
What I think i'm going to do is use Imola to learn these gt cars before I start jumping around. I do also want to keep working on race setups for the p2 and p3 cars everywhere as those are still the 2 cars I enjoy most, and can pretty much take a base setup and turn it into a quick race setup for myself in an hour or 2.

Ok, I have some LMP2 setups if you want to compare. The only LMP3 runs are the mostly Default runs by the same guy.

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 00:35

OK, so I gave it a try and things are interesting :). It is a very extreme setup (the imola/McLaren one) as he has:

-fully maxed suspension and dampers both front and rear
-85 power ramp angle and 10 clutches
-3.6 negative camber front and zero rear! (for max acceleration)

From the above only the rear zero camber caused me trouble, because it made it more oversteery than I could handle it, especially in slow to medium speed corners.

But I made an experiment, only increased rear negative camber to -3.0, left the rest of his setup intact and did a few laps with it and well, it felt very good actually! And not only that, but within just a few laps I did a lap time just one second slower than him, which is actually impressive (:)) considering that I am not familiar with the car and it was probably my first or so run with GT3s in this track..

So, for me, it seems his setup works, except for the zero rear camber. Out of coincidence I was actually planning to do some testing exactly with this car today in another track, will do that now trying both default setups, my own setup ideas and his again and will get back to you with more opinions after I get some more mileage with that car.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 00:43
OK, so I gave it a try and things are interesting :). It is a very extreme setup (the imola/McLaren one) as he has:

-fully maxed suspension and dampers both front and rear
-85 power ramp angle and 10 clutches
-3.6 negative camber front and zero rear! (for max acceleration)

From the above only the rear zero camber caused me trouble, because it made it more oversteery than I could handle it, especially in slow to medium speed corners.

But I made an experiment, only increased rear negative camber to -3.0, left the rest of his setup intact and did a few laps with it and well, it felt very good actually! And not only that, but within just a few laps I did a lap time just one second slower than him, which is actually impressive (:)) considering that I am not familiar with the car and it was probably my first or so run with GT3s in this track..

So, for me, it seems his setup works, except for the zero rear camber. Out of coincidence I was actually planning to do some testing exactly with this car today in another track, will do that now trying both default setups, my own setup ideas and his again and will get back to you with more opinions after I get some more mileage with that car.

With the 650S he uses those Dampers at this track, Monza his Dampers are 'normal". So, you think it's ok for me just to post his setups now without an alternate? I wonder what Jussi's calculator or pctuner would show with those maxed Dampers.

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 00:49
With the 650S he uses those Dampers at this track, Monza his Dampers are 'normal". So, you think it's ok for me just to post his setups now without an alternate? I wonder what Jussi's calculator or pctuner would show with those maxed Dampers.

Well, remember it's a sim, not reality :).
Let me have some more testing also with default setups etc, so I figure out what difference his extreme settings make and I will give you my suggestions.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 00:52
Well, remember it's a sim, not reality :).
Let me have some more testing also with default setups etc, so I figure out what difference his extreme settings make and I will give you my suggestions.

Ok, his Sakitto and Watkins Glen Damper setups are similar but they are around 30% softer.

When the 7.0 patch first came out I was really impressed and said so in my first sentences of post # 1 before he changed his name from npocto. He has a 74% WR in the toughest class GT3. His Imola setup concerned me. But as you noted it is a sim/game so whatever works.:)

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 01:03
Im good on a p2 setup for Imola. .2 faster then the WR on pc. 1:31.5. But all the other tracks on the list.....except COTA where we started this adventure. Man, i'm new here and have been on here non stop for 3 days lol. I really do appreciate everything Blink. I'll be in that mclaren at Imola in 5 mins. And will be back with my non gt3 drivin, but Imola lovin feedback shortly after. I just have to remember to keep track of the changes I make. Im so used to starting with a setup and tweeking. Thinking I may have hell since im one to like a more stable car, a really stable car at some tracks. But we'll see.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:09
Hey you won't be getting any pressure from me. I have the easy part. I can take your track list and post the LMP2 setups I can find so you can check at your leisure.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:17
Algarve.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 01:19
Hey, give me the full crazy mclaren imola. I just have the dampers and diff. Going on track now with those.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:21
Catalunya.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:24
Hey, give me the full crazy mclaren imola. I just have the dampers and diff. Going on track now with those.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:28
Hockenheim.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:32
Monza. GT3 guy, hopefully better.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:36
Nurburgring. Multi World Champion GT3.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:41
Oulton Park. LMP3 Default guy, changes this time.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:45
Red Bull Ring.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:49
Silverstone.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 01:54
So I ran a 1:47. That car will kill you on cold tires. 50L in the fuel tank, fixed ducts because tires got up over 29 psi on a 5 lap run. Bam, 1:45.3. It's def different. Tamberello and the Piratella steering completly with the pedals. Would take some getting used to, but I dont know these cars either. I love a loose car on ovals, a very stable car on road courses. But man, once everything got up to temp, this was fun. What I noticed though, made 12 laps, almost no tire wear at all. Rad opening at 60 is only other change I made. I may take this setup to TT real quick. It's def fun to drive. Would take a little time for me to be fast.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 01:59
So I ran a 1:47. That car will kill you on cold tires. 50L in the fuel tank, fixed ducts because tires got up over 29 psi on a 5 lap run. Bam, 1:45.3. It's def different. Tamberello and the Piratella steering completly with the pedals. Would take some getting used to, but I dont know these cars either. I love a loose car on ovals, a very stable car on road courses. But man, once everything got up to temp, this was fun. What I noticed though, made 12 laps, almost no tire wear at all. Rad opening at 60 is only other change I made. I may take this setup to TT real quick. It's def fun to drive. Would take a little time for me to be fast.

OK. Did you see cpcdem's post about adding some rear camber? It's at 0.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:11
Spa.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:15
Road America.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 02:17
I had the 50/50 loaded. I believe it was -1.7 or 8. I'll load the entire crazy setup now and try.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:18
Zolder.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:20
Fuji.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:27
FYI. I have been doing this since the game launched. The XBOX and PS4 people have asked me for a couple of Judd setups during that time for Career. So far you are the first person interested in the Nissan. On PC the Nissan has been run over 2,000 times in TT, the Honda and Judd only in the 700s each.

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 02:31
Ok, his Sakitto and Watkins Glen Damper setups are similar but they are around 30% softer.

When the 7.0 patch first came out I was really impressed and said so in my first sentences of post # 1 before he changed his name from npocto. He has a 74% WR in the toughest class GT3. His Imola setup concerned me. But as you noted it is a sim/game so whatever works.:)

Heh, Watkins is the actual track I wanted to get fast at :). Good to know!

Quick comment for now, I don't think most people have realized it, I certainly hadn't, but while the McLaren was very slow some time ago, now after the last patches it is very fast! I just did a 1.28.8 in Red Bull Ring in completely default setup, and there's room for improvement...Normally I am not that fast :)

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 02:33
The Judd has much less torque, so easier to control under throttle. The "gamers" want easy would be my opinion. I'm only on xbox because I got out of sim racing years ago, and PC2 got me back in, to the point i'm not leaving again. I will probably end up building another pc at some point. But much less sim racers on xbox. But, that being said, the sim racers on xbox are good. I'm a realisim freak. Id rather it be real, and hard and lose, then a game thats easy and always win. Just my opinion. I like the Judd, but the Nissan really goes up off the corner.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:45
Heh, Watkins is the actual track I wanted to get fast at :). Good to know!

Quick comment for now, I don't think most people have realized it, I certainly hadn't, but while the McLaren was very slow some time ago, now after the last patches it is very fast! I just did a 1.28.8 in Red Bull Ring in completely default setup, and there's room for improvement...Normally I am not that fast :)

Yeah they fixed the 650S with the patch. I still have the WR at the Tri-Oval. Only the 488 is quicker at RBR.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 02:51
The Judd has much less torque, so easier to control under throttle. The "gamers" want easy would be my opinion. I'm only on xbox because I got out of sim racing years ago, and PC2 got me back in, to the point i'm not leaving again. I will probably end up building another pc at some point. But much less sim racers on xbox. But, that being said, the sim racers on xbox are good. I'm a realisim freak. Id rather it be real, and hard and lose, then a game thats easy and always win. Just my opinion. I like the Judd, but the Nissan really goes up off the corner.

I know the XBOX guys are good. Luke1901 with the R89C and Macattack with anything used to kick my butt in TT.:D

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 03:11
So, that crazy mclaren setup. I did it full on. Took me 3 years to warm the tires up because I had to run so slow, so I changed that rear camber to 3.0. Go figure, after 5, 6 laps the car understeers. So I put the rear camber to 1.5. Got .5 faster. Still down, but i'm working on this now. My goal is to atleast get into the 1:43s. With fuel and an open rad. I'm just not a TT guy. Setup has to last to count lol. I have a few ideas, if I can do it I know I can learn gt cars. Thank you Blink. This gt stuff is fun. By the way, since you run the ovals, whats your best grp c time at texas? I'm top of the board 24.439. Curious how I stack up.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 03:27
So, that crazy mclaren setup. I did it full on. Took me 3 years to warm the tires up because I had to run so slow, so I changed that rear camber to 3.0. Go figure, after 5, 6 laps the car understeers. So I put the rear camber to 1.5. Got .5 faster. Still down, but i'm working on this now. My goal is to atleast get into the 1:43s. With fuel and an open rad. I'm just not a TT guy. Setup has to last to count lol. I have a few ideas, if I can do it I know I can learn gt cars. Thank you Blink. This gt stuff is fun. By the way, since you run the ovals, whats your best grp c time at texas? I'm top of the board 24.439. Curious how I stack up.

Well I don't care what the best time is, I have a 23.940, 1/18.:D I have a 24.278 as well but I haven't run this car there since 11/17. Texas is too hard because you have to drive, lift on corner entry to turn 1.

Hey when considering coming over to La La Land by building your PC consider that the 2nd largest Forum by threads and posts is PC Technical Help and Support.:)

Just kidding, I have 2 of the 3 fastest times(1st and 3rd) so you would be 4th.:)

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 03:29

Well, you can think of TT setups as qualifying setups! Those are very useful, too :)

Personally I am still inconclusive regarding if Kramarsky's setup is a great one, or he is just simply trolling us :). Because also in default setup the car feels nice, except maybe that it is tail happy under power. Need to get more familiar with the car to understand what the setup changes do, too tired now, but will continue tomorrow.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 03:39
Well youve got me by a bunch lol. Yeah, was a pc guy for years. I know they throw fits. But, well I dont know. We'll see. Lol. Cpcdem, I'm so new to gt cars, a month, serious trying in gt cars, this post that I wouldnt know. I do know his diff looks very close to my p2 diff, and ive done better with stiffer dampers at Imola. Im going to keep playing too. Man guys, this has been a blast for 3 days. Learning, cars, and what certain things do in a setup, trying new stuff I never would have tried on my own. Thank yall so much. Looking fwd to this driving stuff more and more everyday. Wont have a full weekend to drive for awhile. Kids over this weekend, though my 14 yo boy is decent in a renault gt and can run 1:35 in a p2 at imola. The next weekend is daytona 24 so ill be in my chair for that. Then its off to the start of my racing season, Homestead, and then texas. The weekend after that I'll have another full sat/sun to run.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 03:54
Well youve got me by a bunch lol. Yeah, was a pc guy for years. I know they throw fits. But, well I dont know. We'll see. Lol. Cpcdem, I'm so new to gt cars, a month, serious trying in gt cars, this post that I wouldnt know. I do know his diff looks very close to my p2 diff, and ive done better with stiffer dampers at Imola. Im going to keep playing too. Man guys, this has been a blast for 3 days. Learning, cars, and what certain things do in a setup, trying new stuff I never would have tried on my own. Thank yall so much. Looking fwd to this driving stuff more and more everyday. Wont have a full weekend to drive for awhile. Kids over this weekend, though my 14 yo boy is decent in a renault gt and can run 1:35 in a p2 at imola. The next weekend is daytona 24 so ill be in my chair for that. Then its off to the start of my racing season, Homestead, and then texas. The weekend after that I'll have another full sat/sun to run.

Cool, the Corvette guys drafted to the pole again in practice.:D What are the Ford guys thinking? Maybe they will figure it out for the race.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 04:05
I haven't been following. Between real job, (construction), and my fun job, and getting my full 2019 sched finalised, i'm a starter. It's been hectic lately. But I don't miss a race. IMSA, go to Mid Ohio In person, WEC, ELMS, ASLMS, I watch them all. Not always live because of my travel racing. But I watch them all.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 16:53
Just thought of this. Do you have any wheel settings you recomend?

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 17:00
That's highly dependable on the wheel you use. With my G29 I use 100,8-15,60,0-5. Can't use larger volume because my wrists start aching.

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 17:10
Thats a good start with my g920. Ill try it when i get home. Ive just noticed i have a lot of understeer which i can tune out most places. But my setups are always way off from most peoples.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 17:54
A lot of variation in wheel setups, that's why there are 3 Stickies for FFB and wheels in Technical Support. One TMX Sticky in PS4 etc..Sorry XBOX

Maybe old news for you. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?64011-G920-with-Xbox-One-X-best-settings&highlight=G920+Wheel+settings

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51776-*****-LOGITECH-G920-FFB-SETTINGS-*****&p=1536331&viewfull=1#post1536331

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51576-Logitech-G920-Issues&p=1549123&viewfull=1#post1549123

Mojofilter14
16-01-2019, 19:39
Awesome, thank you. Now just to get home and mess with that mclaren some more. That setup has me motivated lol

cpcdem
16-01-2019, 22:43
To recap about the McLaren, I think the main point is putting springs to max, from what I see this makes the car more controllable, makes it easier to go back on throttle while cornering and seems to work in every track. Max slow dampers are probably a result of max springs, I guess it makes sense to have stiffer dampers when you have very stiff suspension. But in any case, I don't think those make a big difference anyway, at least I could not feel any.

Regarding zero rear camber, I do not know if that's the case for all GT3 cars, but at least in the McLaren this makes a big difference regarding acceleration, more than 0.5 sec in total at "normal" tracks. So it is a valid setup option, provided you can handle it in the corners of course. Personally, so far I couldn't get used to manage with it, but other people can and this gives them an advantage.

So, to recap, I think those "crazy" McLaren setups that Kramarsky creates are pretty valid, at least for aliens. For non aliens, I think using a more realistic rear camber value should make those setups useful for them, too.

Edit: Actually now I realized this is why he used those very extreme values for power ramp (85) and Engine braking (8), usually aliens use the opposite extremes, but he's doing it in order to overcome the intense tendency to spin under braking and acceleration due to the rear zero camber. With those extreme values it does become bearable indeed..

Hope the guy is not somewhere reading the above thinking "what absolute *&^*@$ is this guy on about?" :)

Bealdor
16-01-2019, 23:07
Actually the most neutral setup you can achieve with the McLaren is min front spring + max rear spring.

That crazy damper setup is imo nonsense because it results in ~300% critical low speed damping.
But since the transition speed is <20mm/s the suspension is almost always running on the high speed dampers.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 23:35
Thanks for checking and confirming this Bealdor. Have you checked any of his other setups? The others seem less controversial.
Yes, I think I'll stick with giving people on consoles choices. I can give them Kramarsky's WR(he has so many) setups and a 2nd choice I think is more reasonable. This way they try his radical ideas for themselves.

Bealdor
16-01-2019, 23:40
No I just checked this one. Btw. I didn't mean any disrespect with my "nonsense" comment. If it works, all power to him. But from an engineering pov, nobody would build a suspension setup this way irl.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 23:51
To recap about the McLaren, I think the main point is putting springs to max, from what I see this makes the car more controllable, makes it easier to go back on throttle while cornering and seems to work in every track. Max slow dampers are probably a result of max springs, I guess it makes sense to have stiffer dampers when you have very stiff suspension. But in any case, I don't think those make a big difference anyway, at least I could not feel any.

Regarding zero rear camber, I do not know if that's the case for all GT3 cars, but at least in the McLaren this makes a big difference regarding acceleration, more than 0.5 sec in total at "normal" tracks. So it is a valid setup option, provided you can handle it in the corners of course. Personally, so far I couldn't get used to manage with it, but other people can and this gives them an advantage.

So, to recap, I think those "crazy" McLaren setups that Kramarsky creates are pretty valid, at least for aliens. For non aliens, I think using a more realistic rear camber value should make those setups useful for them, too.

Edit: Actually now I realized this is why he used those very extreme values for power ramp (85) and Engine braking (8), usually aliens use the opposite extremes, but he's doing it in order to overcome the intense tendency to spin under braking and acceleration due to the rear zero camber. With those extreme values it does become bearable indeed..

Hope the guy is not somewhere reading the above thinking "what absolute *&^*@$ is this guy on about?" :)

I've watched a few of his TT videos and I think it's mostly he is just a real good driver, setup doesn't seem all that critical. I haven't seen him use a Default setup so I can't say for sure. Can't find anyone but you using his setups. He is smart as well, knew just where to undercut the Ghost car WR holder at the last corner to pip him by a tenth.

I offered his setup today and was declined.

blinkngone
16-01-2019, 23:52
No I just checked this one. Btw. I didn't mean any disrespect with my "nonsense" comment. If it works, all power to him. But from an engineering pov, nobody would build a suspension setup this way irl.

No problem, I took it exactly as you meant it.:)

Feel the same.

I do see setups like his at the Tri-Oval once in a while, but that is because the cars aren't designed for the high banking, don't have the necessary camber adjustments to go positive on the inside front, so a super stiff setup like his lets you tiptoe on the inside edges of the tires, no fun. Ginetta GT5 for example.

Mojofilter14
17-01-2019, 00:11
Mr blink, you're a genious!!! I love Spa, I suck at Spa. Needed to blow off steam. Loaded up the p2 setup you gave me. I'm 2 secs off, but for me that was a gain of over 6 secs. I've always made a mistake or 2 a lap and never been very fast. I found that setup out of the box fast and fun to drive. Thank you!! A couple tweeks and I think I may be faster. I usually was a 2:10 or worse there. Realizing now my mistakes were largely setup. Pouhon for example, always always ran wide. Found myself slowing too much for it with setup, the car just stuck.

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 00:23
Mr blink, you're a genious!!! I love Spa, I suck at Spa. Needed to blow off steam. Loaded up the p2 setup you gave me. I'm 2 secs off, but for me that was a gain of over 6 secs. I've always made a mistake or 2 a lap and never been very fast. I found that setup out of the box fast and fun to drive. Thank you!! A couple tweeks and I think I may be faster. I usually was a 2:10 or worse there. Realizing now my mistakes were largely setup. Pouhon for example, always always ran wide. Found myself slowing too much for it with setup, the car just stuck.

Hey, it's one of Stu's setups. He has one for the 650S at Imola if you might like to try it. Some people I know like a specific person's setup which work for them better than others. Have fun.:)

Mojofilter14
17-01-2019, 00:30
I'll try anything. His spa setup was completly different then mine. Not even close.

cpcdem
17-01-2019, 00:39
I've watched a few of his TT videos and I think it's mostly he is just a real good driver, setup doesn't seem all that critical. I haven't seen him use a Default setup so I can't say for sure. Can't find anyone but you using his setups. He is smart as well, knew just where to undercut the Ghost car WR holder at the last corner to pip him by a tenth.

I offered his setup today and was declined.

The guy in 3rd place in Watkins is using his setup. I challenged him 2 days ago that he cannot get near Kramarsky's WR, but the very next day he just used his setup (with minor changes) and got very close to him (3-4 tenths)! :)
Now I wanted to try and reach him as well, with a more normal setup I did 5 tenths slower. Once I zeroed the rear camber I am now already faster 3 tenths in first sector, but then it's very hard for me to remain consistent and pull all three sectors together. Somehow those guys do it :)

cpcdem
17-01-2019, 00:40

I get that, and have no reason at all to disagree. But that's in RL, while in game it works very well, for this car at least...

Mojofilter14
17-01-2019, 00:44
The Glen is one of my fav tracks. Once you master it it's awesome fun. Entering the heel of the boot is tough, exiting the heel the left hander is kind of weird off camber but not. Stay a lane or 2 off the bottom, you'll pick up speed. Turn 10 try to lift and not brake. Those are the spots that gain a lot of speed when done right.

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 00:53
The guy in 3rd place in Watkins is using his setup. I challenged him 2 days ago that he cannot get near Kramarsky's WR, but the very next day he just used his setup (with minor changes) and got very close to him (3-4 tenths)! :)
Now I wanted to try and reach him as well, with a more normal setup I did 5 tenths slower. Once I zeroed the rear camber I am now already faster 3 tenths in first sector, but then it's very hard for me to remain consistent and pull all three sectors together. Somehow those guys do it :)

You actually speak to SMILER?:D Sorry I hadn't gone back and checked since I mentioned it a while back. Both of you are still behind THR Operator running Default.:)

Hey, Kramarsky isn't running his max setup at the Glen, did you try his setup? Oh, never mind, you are just talking about the 0 camber.:p

cpcdem
17-01-2019, 00:59
You actually speak to SMILER?:D Sorry I hadn't gone back and checked since I mentioned it a while back. Both of you are still behind THR Operator running Default.:)

Yeah, a couple days ago! And yeah, I have no illusions about catching THR Operator, would like to be able to catch SMILER though :)

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 01:05
Yeah, a couple days ago! And yeah, I have no illusions about catching THR Operator, would like to be able to catch SMILER though :)

Ok, SMILER is tough.:)

Mojofilter14
17-01-2019, 01:16
So far, my fav setup is the Hockenheim one for p2. Not planning on any changes at all except minor tire pressure. Thats my driving style right there.

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 01:41

Ok, found your SMILER back and forth on the Dark Side.;)

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 01:52
So far, my fav setup is the Hockenheim one for p2. Not planning on any changes at all except minor tire pressure. Thats my driving style right there.

Hey, sorry, that's his only WR. At COTA he is 50th at 1:58.105 +0:08.206 . Spa 2:08.580 +0:07.641 #142.

https://pcars.13ms.de/#/times/1740968730

cpcdem
17-01-2019, 02:03
Ok, found your SMILER back and forth on the Dark Side.;)

Hahaha! :)
Arghh just now almost got him, but messed up the last corner...

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 02:06
Hahaha! :)
Arghh just now almost got him, but messed up the last corner...

You know I have seen SMILER on the DARK SIDE for a while, I hope you can take him.:D Won't stop his ranting though.:)

Hey, Kudos to Mahjik for venturing into that Thunderdome environment.:)

cpcdem
17-01-2019, 02:09
You know I have seen SMILER on the DARK SIDE for a while, I hope you can take him.:D Won't stop his ranting though.:)

I know, I have even raced with him a few times. But not with GT3s....fortunately :)

Mojofilter14
17-01-2019, 02:29
Hey, sorry, that's his only WR. At COTA he is 50th at 1:58.105 +0:08.206 . Spa 2:08.580 +0:07.641 #142.

https://pcars.13ms.de/#/times/1740968730

Well damn, he must have got lucky, as did I

blinkngone
17-01-2019, 02:31
Well damn, he must have got lucky, as did I

It happens.

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 02:15

Mission accomplished! By half a tenth, using a less aggressive rear camber than his though, at -1.0. That was a great learning experience!

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 09:35
Mission accomplished! By half a tenth, using a less aggressive rear camber than his though, at -1.0. That was a great learning experience!

Congrats! :cool:So although the 0 camber was fast you both ended up being quicker by adding camber, only Kramarsky can run 0 camber effectively?

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 10:24
Congrats! :cool:So although the 0 camber was fast you both ended up being quicker by adding camber, only Kramarsky can run 0 camber effectively?

Only I did, he didn't, I assume he did not play much with the setup he just used Kramarsky's. Less camber makes the car faster in the straights, but trickier in the corners, so I ended up with a compromise that suited me, different values will suit other people.

About Kramarsky himself, I suspect that he just used the setup he had created for a faster track, and because those guys can drive anything you throw them at, he had no problem doing a WR with it. I am sure that if he spent some effort in adjusting his setup (or simply put more time on this particular combo), his WR would be a lot lower than what it is now.

Ah, also thanks :)

hkraft300
18-01-2019, 10:30
How many laps can you guys do on the limit, with these TT setups?

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 10:54
How many laps can you guys do on the limit, with these TT setups?

With the original setup of the guy in 1st place, personally I could hardly do one :). But after adjusting it a bit (mainly higher rear camber and power ramp angle at 70), now it is pretty stable for me actually, I very rarely lose it even if trying to go at the limit.

But for me the limiting factor for going at the limit lap after lap is actually physical fatigue, I need to be on my toes through the whole lap, to concentrate in every corner so I can carry as much speed as I can in each one of them, and this is very tiring for me, no way I can do that for many consecutive laps, at least with such fast cars.

I guess this is because I am still learning a lot, while trying to beat those guys I realized one of the things I was doing wrong before in my cornering and now I have to keep this in mind every time, to do it properly. I assume that for more experienced guys it all comes more naturally, it's like walking in the park for them, so they can do it lap after lap, you can see that in their races. Tonight I will check that, to see at what pace I can do many consecutive laps consistently, I suspect it will be around a second slower than my best possible lap time.

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 11:13
With the original setup of the guy in 1st place, personally I could hardly do one :). But after adjusting it a bit (mainly higher rear camber and power ramp angle at 70), now it is pretty stable for me actually, I very rarely lose it even if trying to go at the limit.

But for me the limiting factor for going at the limit lap after lap is actually physical fatigue, I need to be on my toes through the whole lap, to concentrate in every corner so I can carry as much speed as I can in each one of them, and this is very tiring for me, no way I can do that for many consecutive laps, at least with such fast cars.

I guess this is because I am still learning a lot, while trying to beat those guys I realized one of the things I was doing wrong before in my cornering and now I have to keep this in mind every time, to do it properly. I assume that for more experienced guys it all comes more naturally, it's like walking in the park for them, so they can do it lap after lap, you can see that in their races. Tonight I will check that, to see at what pace I can do many consecutive laps consistently, I suspect it will be around a second slower than my best possible lap time.

Mojofilter focuses on getting the tire pressures adjusted for 10 lap runs with his setups.

Hi hkraft, cpcdem is at 1:40.974 +0:00.333 currently. He is just getting into GT3s, had a few runs at the Glen, so Kramarsky's setup with some adjustments helped him quickly come up to pace.:D Both the guys ahead of him are GT3 monsters, nearly always #1or #2.

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 11:26
Mojofilter focuses on getting the tire pressures adjusted for 10 lap runs with his setups.

Right, it's also the issue of tire overheating and wear. Unless you're racing in very low track temps, there's no way really to avoid tires heating much when pushing on the limit all the time, thus losing grip and dropping lap times.

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 12:23
Right, it's also the issue of tire overheating and wear. Unless you're racing in very low track temps, there's no way really to avoid tires heating much when pushing on the limit all the time, thus losing grip and dropping lap times.

Yeah, that's why Mojofilter came up with his solution for getting heat into the rear tires for that cold track by increasing rear toe, trading some tire wear for better temperatures.

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 12:34

Hey I am sure you already know but your run is either the 4th or 5th quickest run at Watkins Glen of the thousands of GT3s run there.:D Rarified air.

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 12:43
Hey I am sure you already know but your run is either the 4th or 5th quickest run at Watkins Glen of the thousands of GT3s run there.:D Rarified air.

7th actually :). That's why I am saying that the McLaren has become possibly the fastest GT3 car now...

Bealdor
18-01-2019, 12:48
The McLaren is awesome. I think that many people just don't like it because the default setups are pretty slow (US).

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 12:57
The McLaren is awesome. I think that many people just don't like it because the default setups are pretty slow (US).

I do not think they are slow even on default. The overall 3rd best time (so far) in Watkins, out of 2400 total GT3 runs was done with the McLaren in default setup. I think they are fast also on default, there's just even more room for improvement (making them more stable) with some tuning, at least this is my personal experience so far. I suspect people do (did) not like it, because it was extremely slow before the last patches, but now things have changed completely...

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 13:01
7th actually :). That's why I am saying that the McLaren has become possibly the fastest GT3 car now...

Made you look.:)

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 13:03

It was very popular before one of the patches killed it(Patch 4.0?), it was adjusted back but people just haven't come back to it yet.

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 13:04

Track specific. The top cars in no particular order are the Ferrari, AMG, Huracan, 650S and Audi. The BMW used to be in the group but has been largely abandoned so the group is similar to the beginning since the 650S has come back. Just my opinion though, everyone has there own list of the best cars.

cpcdem
18-01-2019, 14:05
Made you look.:)

Haha, do you really thing I wasn't checking this already every hour even before I started this little challenge? :)

Track specific. The top cars in no particular order are the Ferrari, AMG, Huracan, 650S and Audi. The BMW used to be in the group but has been largely abandoned so the group is similar to the beginning since the 650S has come back. Just my opinion though, everyone has there own list of the best cars.

Yeah, agreed. I said "possibly" the fastest GT3, not definitely the fastest. But surely a lot faster than it was before, it's as you said right there with the big boys now.

blinkngone
18-01-2019, 14:17
[QUOTE=cpcdem;1557007]Haha, do you really thing I wasn't checking this already every hour even before I started this little challenge? :)

Nope, just trying to get you to admit it...your modesty wouldn't allow me to get away with even a little exaggeration.:)