PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT CARS 2 GOTY ?

JS ULLRICH
24-01-2019, 11:28
Hi everybody,

I just would like to know if a Project cars 2 Game of the Year Edition is planned like Project Cars 1 with all updates and DLC. Because my PS4 is not connected to Internet.

I hope so but no news about that....

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my English. I'm french and it's not obvious for me to speak English

Bye bye

JS ULLRICH

Stewy32
24-01-2019, 15:53
As far as we know, their will not be a GOTY edition of PC2.

JS ULLRICH
25-01-2019, 08:27
Hi, it's a very bad news for me. I hope that SMS and Bandai Namco will see this post and will think about a future GOTY Edition for PCars 2 to revive the sales of the game for example..... Assetto Corsa make this with an Ultimate Edition and it was great for players like me without Internet Connection.

JS ULLRICH

satco1066
25-01-2019, 11:10
Best practice would be, to visit a friend with a good internet connection.

David Wright
25-01-2019, 12:15
In 2009 - 80% of games sold in the US were physical copies. In 2017 it was down to 21%. I suspect Europe is pretty similar. Can you even get a physical copy of PC2 for PC?

blinkngone
25-01-2019, 13:00
https://www.amazon.com/Project-Cars-2-Collectors-DVD-Windows/dp/B075W26QSF

FS7
25-01-2019, 17:34
https://www.amazon.com/Project-Cars-2-Collectors-DVD-Windows/dp/B075W26QSF
Judging by the pics & description it only includes the base game on disc, Japanese Car Pack & season pass are digital download codes.

Ideally SMS should release a GOTY edition that includes base + all updates & DLC on disc for people with bad internet but so far there's no word on that.

blinkngone
25-01-2019, 18:28
Judging by the pics & description it only includes the base game on disc, Japanese Car Pack & season pass are digital download codes.

Ideally SMS should release a GOTY edition that includes base + all updates & DLC on disc for people with bad internet but so far there's no word on that.

Yeah you are right, all DLC requires an internet connection. I couldn't tell but I don't think the OP has PCars 2 at all.

JS ULLRICH
26-01-2019, 07:46
Hi,

Indeed, I prefer to buy a GOTY Edition like PC1 or like Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition. I'm sure that it could be a good idea and will have good sales for that. And the Special Edition with Codes for Japanese DLC is too expansive et not solution for me because My PS4 is not connected to Internet.... I'm waiting for a Project Cars 2 GOTY Edition with all updates (patchs) and DLC....I hope that SMS and Bandai will think about that and take the good decision :-)