PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Rally 2.0

Cladandadum
10-02-2019, 15:29
Who will be picking this up? Not a day one for me, at least not until Codemasters give more information on how many countries will feature the rally stages. Rally cross looks pretty good and plenty of post launch support seems to be planned.

rich1e I
10-02-2019, 16:26
I can't wait to get my hands on this game and try the Citroen DS 21 and the Datsun 240Z. For those who have a Oculus Rift, Codies announced that it's going to implement Rift support this summer.

bporion
10-02-2019, 16:54
and it will have VR for Oculus this summer ! Ninja'd !

Christiaan van Beilen
10-02-2019, 17:45
#NoViveVRNoBuy

Olijke Poffer
10-02-2019, 17:57
#OculusVRInstandBuy

satco1066
10-02-2019, 19:55
#DR2.0BOUGHT ;)

Invincible
11-02-2019, 05:58
#IHaveNoIdeaWhat'sGoingOn

dodge33cymru
11-02-2019, 14:54
Who will be picking this up? Not a day one for me, at least not until Codemasters give more information on how many countries will feature the rally stages. Rally cross looks pretty good and plenty of post launch support seems to be planned.

Literally all that info is available. 6 countries on launch, all completely new - Argentina, Poland, USA, Spain, New Zealand, Australia. Each will have a similar number of stages as DR1, although Argentina's are fairly short the other ones are all made up of a couple of 10-16km stages split up and run in both directions.

8 RX locations.

3 more rallies will be added as DLC about two months after launch. Expect these to be repeats of locations from the first game, with new textures, models and the new stage degredation stuff. We'll find out for sure tomorrow. Expect DLC2 to be RX only (which is quite a consumer-friendly way to go about it IMO).

I'm excited by this one, so if any news has passed you by ask away.

Killso2
12-02-2019, 10:07
I've read on reddit that Codemaster has officially said VR was coming for this summer.
https://www.roadtovr.com/dirt-rally-2-0-getting-vr-support-coming-rift-summer/

EDIT : It was already known, my bad

satco1066
12-02-2019, 13:28
I've read on reddit that Codemaster has officially said VR was coming for this summer.
https://www.roadtovr.com/dirt-rally-2-0-getting-vr-support-coming-rift-summer/

as rich1e I told us, 6 posts earlier :p

Zaskarspants
12-02-2019, 14:12
I hope Dr2 has FOV adjustment and a decent online system. Ffb could be better than in dr1, pcars has raised my expectations I guess.

Killso2
12-02-2019, 18:18
as rich1e I told us, 6 posts earlier :p

Oops, I've missed his post ...

rich1e I
18-02-2019, 21:05
For anyone interested, Vajb's streaming some Dirt Rally 2.0

https://www.twitch.tv/vajbtv

John Hargreaves
20-02-2019, 19:46
It seems to be picking up some good reviews, looks like it will be worth a look :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1AXmDmKB-Q

Mad Al
20-02-2019, 20:10
CD Keys has the deluxe edition for less than the standard version on steam

Silraed
20-02-2019, 22:53
It looks good, but I don't think it looks $85 kind of good.

Christiaan van Beilen
20-02-2019, 22:54
It seems to be picking up some good reviews, looks like it will be worth a look :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1AXmDmKB-Q

Yeah, but I also read that it has mediocre force feedback. I guess like previous titles, as I heard Jimmers say he had to use 400 degrees of rotation. Hinting that basically they still haven't overhauled their poor controller input mechanics. Not having the game lock in the proper amount of wheel lock is just so 2000s in my opinion.
Let alone the weird way Codemasters their FFB system scales as you change said wheel lock. Then having to adjust linearity to make it somewhat normal to drive, which makes it all go really wonky.

At least that is my experience in general with Codemasters games.

The game itself looks absolutely cracking though. I would love to play it to death, but I am just the type that is anal about his FFB. So to say it nicely... I think I will tread cautiously.

John Hargreaves
21-02-2019, 08:16
CD Keys has the deluxe edition for less than the standard version on steam

I haven't used CD Keys before, would you recommend the site? That's a good price.

Silraed
21-02-2019, 23:03
Of all the grey market game key sites they are the safest and the only one I would recommend. They leverage regional pricing and reselling to achieve most of their great deals.

The game is also currently on a 20% preorder discount on Green Man Gaming which is a legit store front itself.

Mad Al
21-02-2019, 23:23
I haven't used CD Keys before, would you recommend the site? That's a good price.

Only used it a couple of times, but not had any probs and it's all on PayPal so should be fine... last time was for FH4

Shogun613
22-02-2019, 11:17
Downloaded the PS4 Digital Deluxe edition last night. I have one huge issue with it so far - with my G29, I feel no surface detail at all, only wheel weight and self aligning torque. Every surface from gravel to dirt to tarmac feels exactly the same. A look at the forums over at codemasters confirms I'm not the only one experiencing this. Hopefully it gets patched sometime soon.

UkHardcore23
22-02-2019, 21:39
Downloaded the PS4 Digital Deluxe edition last night. I have one huge issue with it so far - with my G29, I feel no surface detail at all, only wheel weight and self aligning torque. Every surface from gravel to dirt to tarmac feels exactly the same. A look at the forums over at codemasters confirms I'm not the only one experiencing this. Hopefully it gets patched sometime soon.

Is it a G29 issue or is it affecting all wheels?

I had no idea the Duluxe edition came out first i had a rally session planned tonight but my standard edition did not show up. Dam you codies!

Shogun613
23-02-2019, 02:25
Is it a G29 issue or is it affecting all wheels?

I had no idea the Duluxe edition came out first i had a rally session planned tonight but my standard edition did not show up. Dam you codies!

From what I've read, it's affecting all kinds of wheels, across different platforms. A lucky few are somehow unaffected.

Twang
23-02-2019, 08:42
No surface detail only centering force.im using Xbox one X and thrustmaster tx leather edition but it's the same on every platform and every wheel.really disapointing.

aradralami
23-02-2019, 08:57

It would be nice if codemasters could add few more countries in DLCs.... 10-12 countries in finall product, maybe during 2 years from debut, would be something awesome.

Stewy32
23-02-2019, 09:14
It would be nice if codemasters could add few more countries in DLCs.... 10-12 countries in finall product, maybe during 2 years from debut, would be something awesome.

-12 month DLC plan
-In the first 3 months we will get Monte Carlo, Sweden and Germany

Cladandadum
23-02-2019, 15:52
I wonder if Codies can patch the surface detail? Don't recall this being mentioned in the reviews?

Shogun613
23-02-2019, 23:05
I wonder if Codies can patch the surface detail? Don't recall this being mentioned in the reviews?
According to their Twitter, force feedback is one of the issues they're focusing on to be patched.

breyzipp
24-02-2019, 09:23
On X1X out of the box with a controller the game plays and feels absolutely great, the vibration feedback is some of the best in the genre. Dirt 4 already rocked here IMO, even beating the supposedly almighty god of controller-feel being Forza.

Graphics are a bit all over the place. Sometimes it looks absolutely stunning but in the dark or heavy rain it can look quite crap to be honest.

rich1e I
24-02-2019, 11:32
Poor SimRacingGirl. The guys at Fanatec are taking realism to the next level ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOjzB8zl0Fw

Cladandadum
24-02-2019, 13:24

Lol. Is that 4d or 5d?

Christiaan van Beilen
24-02-2019, 13:48
Lol. Is that 4d or 5d?

That's breaking the rules and the organizers are to blame, the 4D 5D 3G 4G 5G rubbish doesn't even matter at this point.
No roll-cage, no windshield, no seat belt, no helmet, no HANS-device... nothing to insure the safety of the driver. Thus she was not insured whilst driving, is about to receive a fine and the organizers are even to expect a heftier fine from the safety boards for letting it happen.

:cower:

UkHardcore23
24-02-2019, 14:39
On X1X out of the box with a controller the game plays and feels absolutely great, the vibration feedback is some of the best in the genre. Dirt 4 already rocked here IMO, even beating the supposedly almighty god of controller-feel being Forza.

Graphics are a bit all over the place. Sometimes it looks absolutely stunning but in the dark or heavy rain it can look quite crap to be honest.

Not sure why but in the dark games this gen have really struggled.

Regarding FFB it seems it was great in the beta but messed up for the early edition duluxe people. Lets hope it is fixed for the official launch of the game on tuesday.

Olijke Poffer
24-02-2019, 15:27

This must be fake... She drives a closed top car.. :witless:

satco1066
24-02-2019, 17:57
In case of the weak FFB, look at this YT by Gamarmuscle. PC only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvTEiXextlM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3Bp9OoTQHl9CrQdQvv-TwFCzfz_-w4QwirsqBsjpXRWEjPlEVocmDjRso

breyzipp
24-02-2019, 18:30
Rally cross is great fun again. Kinda sucked in DR1, was way better but a bit too easy in D4, now itís perfect, and thatís just judging from the starter Super 1600. Great feel with a controller throwing the car left and right.

Anyway, thatís judging from just 1 race in Barcelona in the wet. Why just 1 race you might ask. Because of this absolutely retarded always OFFLINE Racenet crap!!!

satco1066
24-02-2019, 20:19
i like that detailed environment. Really great.
This and pCARS2 FFB and physics please ;)

John Hargreaves
26-02-2019, 17:15
Just installed this and had a quick blast, first impressions are very good. Handling/physics seems to be a noticeable improvement from DR1. Once VR support arrives, this could be the best one yet.

Christiaan van Beilen
26-02-2019, 17:33
Just installed this and had a quick blast, first impressions are very good. Handling/physics seems to be a noticeable improvement from DR1. Once VR support arrives, this could be the best one yet.

Graphics is bugged in terms of lighting though (running 4k no AA on High preset), and the FFB is mediocre compared to modern standards. Still, this is the first one that's good again in a long while in my opinion.

bporion
26-02-2019, 18:54
Graphics is bugged in terms of lighting though (running 4k no AA on High preset), and the FFB is mediocre compared to modern standards. Still, this is the first one that's good again in a long while in my opinion.

there is a FFB fix use google it came out yesterday .

Olijke Poffer
26-02-2019, 19:13
Ahh lets hope for a quick fix..

Christiaan van Beilen
26-02-2019, 19:45
there is a FFB fix use google it came out yesterday .

Will have a Google.

Also I think the lighting issue might be HDR related in my case.

Edit:
Just did a Google but that seems more like a FFB fix related to settings of certain wheels. ffb_force isn't a parameter used with clubsport wheels it seems.

My issue with FFB is more the mediocre feedback it gives from the tyre model, or maybe it's the tyre model itself.

gotdirt410sprintcar
27-02-2019, 15:43
Not sure about this FFB yet I do know I calibrate my wheel at 1080 then just change it by wheel for the cars I sure it's like dirt rally was. Don't no why two settings are there but can't do anything lol just FFB problems lol.

And not too be picking on anybody but when it comes to racing games that are more focused on similation I wish they leave the controllers out of it. Pcars come out they always said it's meant to be played with wheel. Just more BS that has too be put in a game.... And then maybe the wheel company's would come out with wheels that is built for disabled people etc. Look at Kevin Swindell Twitter he was injured in a Sprint car he posted his hand controls for his wheel for iracing he has four paddle shifters it can be done.

Olijke Poffer
27-02-2019, 16:28
Any good ffb settings for a CSW2.5 ?

m355y
27-02-2019, 18:34
I'll get this in a month or two when the DLC has been released. At the moment I feel like we're getting half a game. Monte Carlo, Sweden and Germany, all coming (at a price!) over the next few weeks, then supposedly GB, Finland and Greece the month after. Game looks awesome - but ****ing expensive.

Christiaan van Beilen
27-02-2019, 20:16
Any good ffb settings for a CSW2.5 ?

No, since there is no good FFB to begin with. I think I have self-aligning torque at 100, wheel friction at 30, tyre friction 100, suspension 80, collision 50, self centering force 60. Where the self centering force basically acts to counterbalance the self-aligning torque, cause I felt my wheel was simply jerking left and right depending on the road without any resistance... which you would have if you tyrs would sink into a dirt road or would grip on tarmac.

Anyway... I can't find any good settings with this mediocre FFB system. I feel there is at least something fundamental missing from the equation somehow, and after that I am still missing a lot of road surface feedback... and I don't mean a simple rumble. It's at least nowhere near as refined as the FFB in pCARS 2, and I am sure there's lots of improvement to be had there too. Comparing the two at the moment is like comparing lemons with pears.

Olijke Poffer
28-02-2019, 05:04
No, since there is no good FFB to begin with. I think I have self-aligning torque at 100, wheel friction at 30, tyre friction 100, suspension 80, collision 50, self centering force 60. Where the self centering force basically acts to counterbalance the self-aligning torque, cause I felt my wheel was simply jerking left and right depending on the road without any resistance... which you would have if you tyrs would sink into a dirt road or would grip on tarmac.

Anyway... I can't find any good settings with this mediocre FFB system. I feel there is at least something fundamental missing from the equation somehow, and after that I am still missing a lot of road surface feedback... and I don't mean a simple rumble. It's at least nowhere near as refined as the FFB in pCARS 2, and I am sure there's lots of improvement to be had there too. Comparing the two at the moment is like comparing lemons with pears.

That is a bummer.. I want this game and I’ll buy it because I like Dirt Rally in VR but I hope they will fix the FFB if that is possible...

Olijke Poffer
28-02-2019, 05:04

That is a bummer.. I want this game and Iíll buy it because I like Dirt Rally in VR but I hope they will fix the FFB if that is possible...

satco1066
28-02-2019, 12:21
Thats a bummer ;)

Double posting ^^

Shogun613
01-03-2019, 11:09
I decided to play around with the ffb settings last night, the itch to play was just too overwhelming...265171
With these I could feel a little of what the suspension was doing. The surface detail is still muted, but I had some good fun. Australia was a blast... Poland was also, but being that the gravel there is a lot smoother, the wheel felt less active.

gotdirt410sprintcar
01-03-2019, 13:38
I would leave wheel friction 0- 10 this is a damper setting most wheels are damped already so I would not go higher than ten imo. I have collision like ten or so no need too be that high just blow the wheel out your hand. Right now I'm running 80, 5,35still working on that one suspension 35 there is a sweet spot for each class of car. Calibrated wheel too 1080 then change on wheel 720 for most cars. Google dirt rally wheel rotation settings and there is a list of cars that are best run 540 720 etc. I found that a while ago and it works good I use t300.

Ok this is what I'm running feels good

Self aligning 85

Wheel friction 0

Tire friction 2

Suspension 6

Collision 6

Soft lock 55

Center force off

Olijke Poffer
01-03-2019, 19:18
I hope to see some good Fanatec CSW2.5 settings as well.

gotdirt410sprintcar
01-03-2019, 19:39
I hope to see some good Fanatec CSW2.5 settings as well.

Yeah my settings ain't the best but it works for now I don't need crazy heavy miss everything settings lol. Dirt rally I had everything low as well other than self aligning was like 120 or something seems like self aligning is more aggressive in this game

David Slute
01-03-2019, 21:24
Dear SMS,

After 20+ hrs in Dirt Rally 2.0 I realized that you guys have the BEST loose surface physics & weather system around, please make a rally game and show codies how it's done! :)

satco1066
01-03-2019, 22:33
Dear SMS,

After 20+ hrs in Dirt Rally 2.0 I realized that you guys have the BEST loose surface physics & weather system around, please make a rally game and show codies how it's done! :)

+1
and hire some of their environment creators. ;)

satco1066
01-03-2019, 22:42
I decided to play around with the ffb settings last night, the itch to play was just too overwhelming...265171
With these I could feel a little of what the suspension was doing. The surface detail is still muted, but I had some good fun. Australia was a blast... Poland was also, but being that the gravel there is a lot smoother, the wheel felt less active.

with that settings a wheel feels like a Hummer with defective power steering.
gooddirt410sprintcar's settings are way more real.

Shogun613
02-03-2019, 04:49
with that settings a wheel feels like a Hummer with defective power steering.
gooddirt410sprintcar's settings are way more real.

Yeah, I've never driven a rally car so I wouldn't know. I was just trying to get some feeling out of the wheel.

Olijke Poffer
02-03-2019, 05:28
Ok just bought the game on Steam.. now I have to wait untill the support of VR arrives.

John Hargreaves
02-03-2019, 07:55
I think VR will be a big improvement for threading the car through those narrow roads, I keep clipping the banking :o

It's weird, I think this game is a big improvement in physics over DR1 and I am enjoying it more than any title since PC2 came out. So FFB is a bit limp, but it's not a massive problem imo, and will be tweaked I'm sure, but there is so much bitching on steam and the codies forum, just like there was with PC2. It's almost like people never want to see the good in something and get some kind of satisfaction from finding things to get affronted about.

We get these great games and all people can do is moan about it. There's me moaning about people moaning again :confused:

gotdirt410sprintcar
02-03-2019, 09:10
I think VR will be a big improvement for threading the car through those narrow roads, I keep clipping the banking :o

It's weird, I think this game is a big improvement in physics over DR1 and I am enjoying it more than any title since PC2 came out. So FFB is a bit limp, but it's not a massive problem imo, and will be tweaked I'm sure, but there is so much bitching on steam and the codies forum, just like there was with PC2. It's almost like people never want to see the good in something and get some kind of satisfaction from finding things to get affronted about.

We get these great games and all people can do is moan about it. There's me moaning about people moaning again :confused:

Those are the same people who think crank all settings way up and think it will work. Are wheels aren't directly connected too the race car lol. That's why mine are low because it felt good with just self aligning on everything else off. Oh yeah quite your moaning lol

rich1e I
02-03-2019, 12:27
I'm pretty sure the current FFB is not the final 'product'. They've already acknowledged that they're looking into it. Plus, I keep seeing settings in the FFB menu other people post that I don't have on Xbox and some are still greyed out, so this shows again that game developers don't have the time to launch a final product and have to cope with all the moaning and swearing after release. Not sure if my count is 100% accurate but there are already a zillion threads about the bad FFB.

Zaskarspants
02-03-2019, 16:59
I am sad dr2 has not implemented staggered start rallying as seen in dirt3. I loved the excitement of knowing other cars were ahead and behind and it was intense when the e occasional overtake loomed.

Christiaan van Beilen
02-03-2019, 17:04
I am sad dr2 has not implemented staggered start rallying as seen in dirt3. I loved the excitement of knowing other cars were ahead and behind and it was intense when the e occasional overtake loomed.

Actually that was indeed lovely. It was actually the first thing I did in DR2... I saw the car leave ahead of me and I tried to see if I can get closer to it. I didn't just get close I was way ahead but I didn't see anyone. It was such a let down. :(

transfix
03-03-2019, 12:05
I'm pretty sure the current FFB is not the final 'product'. They've already acknowledged that they're looking into it. Plus, I keep seeing settings in the FFB menu other people post that I don't have on Xbox and some are still greyed out, so this shows again that game developers don't have the time to launch a final product and have to cope with all the moaning and swearing after release. Not sure if my count is 100% accurate but there are already a zillion threads about the bad FFB.

There are also FFB settings (Wheel and Tire Friction) missing on Xbox One compared to PS4. Can't understand why Tire Slip and Engine are greyed out.

rich1e I
03-03-2019, 12:39
There are also FFB settings (Wheel and Tire Friction) missing on Xbox One compared to PS4. Can't understand why Tire Slip and Engine are greyed out.

Yep, that's what I was talking about. For some reason on Xbox we're missing some options compared to PS4. The only plausible explanation to me is 'time', as I said earlier. Studios have not enough development time. Sadly it appears that's just how the business works at the moment. They'll be patching it in the very near future.

Olijke Poffer
03-03-2019, 13:58
Damned.. decided to move the load cell brake pedal more to the left on the pedalboard So I did, put everything back in place start Dirt Rally, first corner..... no brake. Wtf. Took a look and noticed the load cell cable was screwed between the pedalboard and the brake pedal itself.. broken in half of course.. :ambivalence:

I hope there is a way to fix this...

gotdirt410sprintcar
03-03-2019, 19:26
I have thought on the FFB. One I have tried many different settings yesterday pretty much got the same feel for the most part . I think what needs too be done is turn the amps up on the tire friction suspension and what ever there doing with tire slip. Because there where times I could feel tire slip but you go to low on self aligning it all goes away that's my thoughts done playing too update.

Christiaan van Beilen
03-03-2019, 20:54
Damned.. decided to move the load cell brake pedal more to the left on the pedalboard So I did, put everything back in place start Dirt Rally, first corner..... no brake. Wtf. Took a look and noticed the load cell cable was screwed between the pedalboard and the brake pedal itself.. broken in half of course.. :ambivalence:

I hope there is a way to fix this...

Contact Fanatec support. It probably means a new load ell, since the wires are factory attached to the replacement part. Or at least on the early CSPs it was a drop in part like that.

Olijke Poffer
04-03-2019, 05:02
Contact Fanatec support. It probably means a new load ell, since the wires are factory attached to the replacement part. Or at least on the early CSPs it was a drop in part like that.

Got contact with Fanatec.

Hi,

thank you for your enquiry.
This defect unfortunately is not covered under warranty since it is no manufacturing defect but we can offer you a new brake pedal arm including cable for € 50.00 plus shipment.
Enclosed you will find a manual how to replace it.
Please let me know if you would like to order it

Best regards / Freundliche GrŁŖe
Johannes Limoli-Kirsch

(Fanatec Support Team)

Today I’m gonna ask the guys on my job to take a look. Perhaps the can fix it.. if not then I have to buy a replacement part.

John Hargreaves
04-03-2019, 06:36
If it's just a cut wire would a soldering iron and a bit of heat shrink tubing sort it out?

Olijke Poffer
04-03-2019, 10:32
If it's just a cut wire would a soldering iron and a bit of heat shrink tubing sort it out?
Yes. A guy here is gonna take a look at it. Much cheaper of course.

Christiaan van Beilen
04-03-2019, 17:42

Didn't think about that. :cower:

Sorry Olijke. A quick job with the soldering iron will do indeed. 50 euro is indeed a bit much.

Olijke Poffer
04-03-2019, 18:48
Didn't think about that. :cower:

Sorry Olijke. A quick job with the soldering iron will do indeed. 50 euro is indeed a bit much.

Yeah my colleague will try to fix it. I personally never used a soldering irion. Or at least not the way it should be used. Lol.

Christiaan van Beilen
04-03-2019, 18:59
Yeah my colleague will try to fix it. I personally never used a soldering irion. Or at least not the way it should be used. Lol.

Let me guess... sometime when Olijke was still a little man he brought mayhem to the school and utilized the soldering iron from school to try to burn the building down by trying to light fire with it. :p

Olijke Poffer
05-03-2019, 04:55
Let me guess... sometime when Olijke was still a little man he brought mayhem to the school and utilized the soldering iron from school to try to burn the building down by trying to light fire with it. :p
Haha something like that.. no worse. In the early days of my school period I once turned the the soldering iron of the guy next to me upside down. I thought that was a funny joke but the guy who actually grabbed it thought otherwise as the teacher as well. Poor guy the soldering iron melted a large part of his hand. Took him several months to recover.. I never touched a soldering iron again.:sorrow:

Christiaan van Beilen
05-03-2019, 13:03
Haha something like that.. no worse. In the early days of my school period I once turned the the soldering iron of the guy next to me upside down. I thought that was a funny joke but the guy who actually grabbed it thought otherwise as the teacher as well. Poor guy the soldering iron melted a large part of his hand. Took him several months to recover.. I never touched a soldering iron again.:sorrow:

Well, it was a rather brainless move. As you realized after.
I am not a Saint or religious but I always took to heart that you shouldn't do unto others what you don't want them to do unto you. Or in Dutch... "wat gij niet wilt dat U geschied, doet dat ook een ander niet".
That line stopped me from doing foolish stuff like that, at least unto others. I might have light up a hedge by playing with fire in a park. Luckily I could kill the fire, but it was a conifer hedge... so it accumulated all the old dry leaves in the middle. It all went poof a bit quicker than anticipated. lol

Anyway, you should try soldering again. It is hot but it is a great skill to have as a man. You wouldn't know the things I fixed already. I replaced a relais in my dad's subwoofer amp so that it doesn't cut out anymore, I replaced save game batteries in snes card ridges, and more of those little things. :)

Olijke Poffer
05-03-2019, 17:55
Thanks.. I’m very peaceful myself. What I did back in that time was a reckless deed but I was the “pispaal” and one day I took revenge for all the times they bullying me.

Anyway, I managed to fix my loadcell wire. I cut off the bad part and added a RJ12 connector. It is just long enough to make it to the part where it must be connected to. So the pedal does work again.. miesa happy.

Christiaan van Beilen
05-03-2019, 19:48
Thanks.. I’m very peaceful myself. What I did back in that time was a reckless deed but I was the “pispaal” and one day I took revenge for all the times they bullying me.

Anyway, I managed to fix my loadcell wire. I cut off the bad part and added a RJ12 connector. It is just long enough to make it to the part where it must be connected to. So the pedal does work again.. miesa happy.

You too huh. I was like that too, mostly because I had medical issues though due to which I stood out.

LOL, you can always lengthen it. Even if you have to use a "kroonsteentje". ;)