PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to rename AI drivers?

Forza Gilles
16-02-2019, 02:46
I would like to race against famous names, especially from the golden era of 1967. Can this be done? Thanks.

cluck
16-02-2019, 09:20
Why would you want to do that when you can race against me or many of the fine moderators and the team behind the game, amongst others? :D

Sarcastic answer aside, it's not possible within the base game so the only possible answer might be if somebody has found a way to mod it (of which I have no idea as I have zero interest in modding or modded versions of this or other racing games)

Cholton82
16-02-2019, 14:28
Why would you want to do that when you can race against me or many of the fine moderators and the team behind the game, amongst others? :D

Sarcastic answer aside, it's not possible within the base game so the only possible answer might be if somebody has found a way to mod it (of which I have no idea as I have zero interest in modding or modded versions of this or other racing games)

What series do you appear in Cluck ? Iím going to run you wide if I see you :D

cluck
16-02-2019, 15:46
Heh, I'm just in the AI 'pool' along with all the other WMD2 folk so I could pop up anywhere. I have seen myself as an AI driver once and true to form, my alter-ego chickened-out as soon as I got close!

LamboMantisMan23
16-02-2019, 17:06
It is possible to mod new names.

REXPITVIPER1
17-02-2019, 10:43
Heh, I'm just in the AI 'pool' along with all the other WMD2 folk so I could pop up anywhere. I have seen myself as an AI driver once and true to form, my alter-ego chickened-out as soon as I got close!

hey cluck can I forza ram you?

cluck
17-02-2019, 11:38
hey cluck can I forza ram you?You can do whatever floats your boat I guess.