PDA

View Full Version : Casting for Project Cars

Milky Cereal
16-07-2019, 15:15
Trying to apply to PC2 to be a caster, but can't find any contact links etc. If anyone could direct me would be really helpful!

Project CARS Esports
16-07-2019, 17:48
Trying to apply to PC2 to be a caster, but can't find any contact links etc. If anyone could direct me would be really helpful!

We will DM you an email address to use.

Mr Schumacher
18-07-2019, 22:21
I would really like to see this forum come back to life. Not so interested in the easports domination/takeover of the forum. What’s the direction of this Sim or the nex step. I would love to have brand new information or some new support for Pcars2.

Ryzza5
23-07-2019, 23:24
According to Ian Bell's twitter, a revolution is coming, so to speak.

i.e. the next game in the series is shaping up well and may be released next year??? (I don't know)

Mr Schumacher
24-07-2019, 10:33

i.e. the next game in the series is shaping up well and may be released next year??? (I don't know)

For Anyone reading this at SMS, I’m Assuming their is no further Plans for WMD or early Alpha testers for the next stage of PCars? If so when will this take place..

Mr Schumacher
24-07-2019, 10:38

By the way I read that info on RD. To be honest it’s kind of a vague statement. I understand their are a lot of unreasonable sim racers that don’t like PCars for some foolish reason. As for the fans were not really shocked to hear the statement Mr Bell shared with all us enthusiast. However, guess I’ll wait by the phone.

Olijke Poffer
24-07-2019, 10:42
Funny, I like Pcars more than any other race-sim. Perhaps because I'm not a hardcore race-sim guy. Although the ound and FFB from R3E I do like more but the overall winner is still Pcars for me. I really do not understand all the "hate" towards this game.