PDA

View Full Version : Logitech McLaren G Challenge 2020

Fiyah
28-05-2020, 10:01
https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/esports/g-challenge-eracing.html

cpcdem
01-06-2020, 16:54
So apparently qualifiers for this has opened up today, there's an available community event for this, with the McLaren GT3 in Indianapolis!

And not a single word of announcement for it here? Not even in the PCARS2 official discord channel? Somewhere else?

Project CARS Esports
01-06-2020, 17:13
It was all over our social media pages on Thursday last week :D Start setting your times, and please follow us on those official social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), for more news and content on tournaments as always.

Fiyah
02-06-2020, 08:00
I signed up at the website, and it said that i will be receiving an email on monday with the information (track, car etc.). Did not receive any more emails after the signup confirmation.

Project CARS Esports
02-06-2020, 10:09
I signed up at the website, and it said that i will be receiving an email on monday with the information (track, car etc.). Did not receive any more emails after the signup confirmation.

Hi Fiyah. I believe Logitech are running slightly behind on emails due to the ongoing unrest in the USA at the moment. Since you received the confirmation email at least, please rest assured that you are signed up for the competition, and you can visit the Community Events section from the main menu of PCARS2 to see the first car and track combination and start setting your lap times.