Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1611

Thread: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome to the forum
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,
    I bought PC2 about a year or two ago. I'm using a controller and unfortunately I've found it hard to keep up with the AI (50% difficulty) in any race using the Ford Falcon V8 (my favourite). I usually come back to the game every couple of months and get obsessed for a week doing time trials around a track trying to find a setup. Even when I learn a track and get up to pace with the AI I usually can't finish a race because the cars are hard to control. The whole time I'm driving I feel like I'm on the edge of grip and I'm tiptoeing around the track, which would be fine if I was getting great lap times and could dial it down for a few laps but this is just to keep competitive. Which makes the experience stressful and time consuming, so I generally go off the game for long periods.

Anyone know someone who could help me? I can make recordings of my driving to show you what I mean? For example, I was working on Sugo because I thought it might be easier than Bathurst and my personal best is in the low 23s.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bp3000 View Post
    Hi,
    I bought PC2 about a year or two ago. I'm using a controller and unfortunately I've found it hard to keep up with the AI (50% difficulty) in any race using the Ford Falcon V8 (my favourite). I usually come back to the game every couple of months and get obsessed for a week doing time trials around a track trying to find a setup. Even when I learn a track and get up to pace with the AI I usually can't finish a race because the cars are hard to control. The whole time I'm driving I feel like I'm on the edge of grip and I'm tiptoeing around the track, which would be fine if I was getting great lap times and could dial it down for a few laps but this is just to keep competitive. Which makes the experience stressful and time consuming, so I generally go off the game for long periods.

Anyone know someone who could help me? I can make recordings of my driving to show you what I mean? For example, I was working on Sugo because I thought it might be easier than Bathurst and my personal best is in the low 23s.
    The Falcon is indeed a very difficult car to drive fast, need to be drifting it around the corners and make corrections with the wheel all the time. Most important thing is that it needs a lot of practice, but if you can make a few recording of your driving, I am sure people will step in with suggestions. Just make sure to have the speedometer visible in the video, so we can see your throttle.brake inputs.

But as a general comment, PCARS2 has 100s of cars, some of which are brilliant. If you find the experience with the Falcon stressful, why don't you just move to a car that gives you more satisfaction and enjoyment?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    What up guys , just joined , i was looking for ideas and reviews for a sturdy rig on google and found this page ,glad i did , anyways , im a car guy since forever ,i do other stuff but cars and anything cars is what really fills me , so i have a PS4 ,Xbox and later this year a PC , i got a couple of car games but never had a wheel/pedal combo ,so recently purchased a cheap cockpit and a TMX pro ,and they worked great so i did the next best thing ,and that was order a Fanatec bundle ,due today and im looking on a pro rig (and by pro ,i mean sturdy /strong) to finish the room , so if (i looked ,but didn't find )have pictures of your rig and care to post them ,that would be grreat!
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome,lots of info to be found over here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...light=show+rig

DIY rig walk-through :

Platform
    PC
    Hey Party People! Im new to the forum, but have 300hrs logged in game. Just trying to find some people interested in the game. Maybe new friends to race with.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome, are you talking about Pcars2?

DIY rig walk-through :

Platform
    PC
    Yes Sir, its my favorite sim racer. I enjoy the large variety of cars, tracks, and race series.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro

DIY rig walk-through :

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    How do I contact an administrator/moderator to allow me to post links? I want to ask advice on my driving with a video attached. It says I'm not allowed to post links because I haven't posted enough.