Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1285

Thread: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Last edited by Konan; 06-10-2018 at 00:57.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi, fairly new to the forum, a week or two... from Sweden and have been playing racing games since Out Run...

Got myself Project Cars 1 and a Playseat Challenge, T300 and got into sim racing. Never gotten around to do any multiplayer racing, mostly end up trying to get a car to run as great as I can in a local session and do hot laps to se how it compares to others...

I didn't race for a while when my T300 broke down. Bought Project Cars 2 a couple of weeks ago and a Fanatec CSL. I love basically all changes made to PC2 (especially the setup management for a lap geek like me), but found my way here after multiple disagreements with the new race director...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome to the forum
    The following user likes this Post: livan75

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hello mate and welcome to the forum

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Good day, all!

My name is Kevin, and I live in the US (Ann Arbor, MI specifically). I purchased this game nearly 6 months ago, but due to work, family obligations (as well as general procrastination) I am only NOW nearly ready to begin using my Project Cars 2 game! I am on a PS4 console and am getting my rig completed this weekend; Logitech G29 wheel, pedals and shifter as well as an aftermarket race seat (I had hoped to use the OEM one from my Fiat Abarth, but the mounting points below would be far too big a hassle to make work.)
    Anyway, I am the north side of 50 in age, so have played lots of the older racing games, some serious or not, before this one (All previous Gran Turismos, Need for Speeds, Burnouts, etc.) Though I have never gotten deep into it like purchasing a wheel and full rig before, so I imagine I will have a lot to learn. I have already read through the extensive Logitech G29 wheel setup thread in the Playstation section - whew!
    Anyway, I look forward to checking in and chatting with folks as I make my way through this fun new stage of gaming - cheers!

-Kev
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome Kevin... Looking forward to seeing you on the forum

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    HI everyone !

I'm Stepios, new to the forum but I play the game for 6 month now. Honestly the best racing game I have ever play. I play on Xbox One, from France and I am looking for good online racing (a bit tired of open lobby), maybe league racing if possible, it looks interesting.

Cheers !

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome to the forum mate...here you go:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ague+directory

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Great, thank you, I'm gonna check this out.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi! I've just recently began playing the game but im totally on it. Really exalted addicting to be honest, but man, really really enjoying my experience so far. I'm kind of a casual gamer and games usually often stop being interesting to me quite soon, but hopefully it's going to be at least a little longer than usual with this game cause so far im really having fun going down the path of this game