Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1418

Thread: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Dude are you on a spamming spree?
    He's merely trying to beat you in post count number, but with his count can you blame him for playing with ketchup... eh catch up I mean, I think.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, REXPITVIPER1

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Greetings pilots

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Greetings rookie...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Night WIng Zero

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    If you see me in a lobby - I'm horrible skill wise - but I'm safe - I promise
    But ikve you might not see too much of me in lobby for salam mer now because I'm trying to train up offline so I'm not a nuisance to the others
    good luck

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome

Platform
    PC
    Just started PC2 and love it! Ex vintage road racer and this is almost better than the real thing. Funny it took me a little while to get over that a high-speed mistake wasn't going to kill me! (the kink at Road America comes to mind)
    I do have some questions. I seem to spend a lot of time looking and waiting for an online race. Is there anyway to see when a race is supposed to start? Can you "Join" a race and then go practice and get a notification that the race is going to start?
    I use a Fanatec CSL wheel and load cell pedals, next Gen frame.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Welcome! Very rarely public lobbies have practice sessions, so what you need to do is simply pick a server that is currently on qualifying (or is about to start it) and join it. You can see in the online browser how many minutes qualifying lasts, so you have a good estimate when the race starts (it's usually 10-20 minutes quali).

Of course you can also join one or more of the many PCARS2 leagues, those usually include 30-60 minutes practice sessions at least. Here's a list of some of the available ones: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1552674

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Addendum: I'm just getting started on this game but so far I'm loving it, However by no means i'm good at it since its been quite a while that i get myself into race games :P, hopefully one day I should be able to race in online hubs and such
    Last edited by Night WIng Zero; 26-06-2019 at 03:29.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Welcome to the forum

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    hello ...new sim racer here, kinda noob