Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1067

Thread: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome all newcomers!
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA MSAA Medium | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say. || Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I guys!

New to this forum, my name is Alex, from France, playing project cars on PC for a month now.

Cheers!

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome Alex...

Platform
    PC
    Greetings from Brooklyn, Home of the Mad Mohawk. I was an avid player of Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 and used a Fanatec's 911 Carerra wheel which wile it works on PS4 in PCARS it's got issues with game freezing and twitchy handling. I picked up a cheapo Thrustmaster T80 and no more issues and can control the cars reasonably well in PCARS and it works in Driveclub too which my Fanatec wheel did not. I'm having a blast and my teenage daughters love racing too.

Kwekink on PS4 tho rarely racing online yet as I'm still getting back into it. I am still VERY RUSTY

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome to the forum

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Hey guys, just joined and I race on the PS4 with a league called The Ministry of Speed. I'm their first champion winning their GT3 series and I'm currently running a team called Racing Stripes Motorsports. If you're interested hit me up. Glad to be a part of a huge community

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    What up everyone. I'm new and looking for good clean races so look me up if your playing, techlife11.

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome...here's something to get you started

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/for...Event-Planning

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi everyone I'm mark, I'm new to pc Sim racers, but have enjoyed games like test drive, gran turismo and need for speed for years and now that I've built a new gaming rig I can finally branch into full on pc racing, I'm excited for the future of eMotorsports.