Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox One Controller: Settings, Problems & Solutions

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DUST2DEATH View Post
    if the vibration on the triggers doesnt stop, consistent, turn ffb to 0 to work around. its known.
    My triggers don't vibrate at all, the controller vibrates but the rumble triggers do nothing. Is there trigger rumble in PCars or is this a bug stopping them working?
    The following user likes this Post: D_D89

Platform
    XBOX1
    http://youtu.be/NPnqLH0egbU

Not my video but I've had this happen to me multiple times now. This has to be a priority fix

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ocat1979 View Post

Not my video but I've had this happen to me multiple times now. This has to be a priority fix
    Known issue. Set Steering Deadzone to 0 as a workaround.

Edit: Could a mod make this thread sticky please?
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Platform
    XBOX1

Man, glad i'm not the only one with this issue!
    What a relief, will test the zero deadzone setting tonight.

Haven't had a single decent race due to this steering lock, but i'm still impressed with the game in general.

I know this is a different game but i could of sworn i had to somthing along the lines of changing controller settings on shift 2 to make the car handle better.

Anywas looking aroound on other forums apparently a guy on race department suggest's

"Set everything to 0. And I mean everything, throttle, brakes the lot.
    Turn off advanced settings.
    Then just turn speed sensitivity upto 80."

Looks like a good place to start. Hopefully they get a patch out.
    Last edited by AsHeavenIsWide; 08-05-2015 at 08:03.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Go2zero, Herr Heinrich

Platform
    XBOX1
    My triggers don't vibrate at all, the controller vibrates but the rumble triggers do nothing.
    Neither do mine, but I don't mind that, because I hate it. All well and good if it's feedback coming through a pedal but on a trigger where the control is much less precise it's a hindrance rather than a help.
    Windows 7 Professional / Core i7 950 / 12Gb Corsair Vengeance RAM / Asus GTX760 / 240GB OCZ SSD (OS + CARS) / Many other drives / Xbox One Controller / Thrustmaster TX

Project CARS Oceania Facebook Page - for all your future Oceanic region championships and news.
    Project CARS Oceania Website

Rookie

Three Problems with te Gamepad Xbox One

Good morning , first to congratulate the creators of the game . I love it.
    For me these are the three most serious problems with gamepad Xbox :
    1. When brake controller vibration sound of my helmet off, I could only partially solve the forcefeedback putting 0 , but lose sensitivity under braking.
    2. Hypersensibilidad turning the jostick , this is partially solvable with a configuration , but think it should be softer.
    3. The most important problem is that when you turn left or right direction abuts , you begin to turn to the other side , but the direction takes almost a second start reacting , ie if you want to draw a curve closed when you exit and start to straighten the direction the car takes almost a second to start straightening.
    Thank you for attencion and i wish you can solution the problems.

Rookie
    Needs patching it's almost impossible to do a successful turn with the go karts.

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by AsHeavenIsWide View Post
    I know this is a different game but i could of sworn i had to somthing along the lines ofchanging controller settings on shift 2 to make the car handle better.

Anywas looking aroound on other forumns apparently a guy on race department suggest's

"Set everything to 0. And I mean everything, throttle, brakes the lot.
    Turn off advanced settings.
    Then just turn speed sensitivity upto 80."

Looks like a good place to start. Hopefully they get a patch out.
    I have read and tried this and believe it felt quite an improvement. However it was 1.00am this morning and my brain was completely fried so will need to re-check again later today.

The guy's post is mainly addressing the general issue of oversensitivity of the Xbox one controller

These issues with contollers always come to the fore when a new game is released. Fundamentally, controlling a high horsepower car with a tiny thumbstick is always going to be a compromise. Also a lot of the issues experienced will be related to the fact that we havent played enough yet to learn the game physics and controller interface. Practice will get us all closer to where we want to be.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffyboy1962 View Post
    These issues with contollers always come to the fore when a new game is released. Fundamentally, controlling a high horsepower car with a tiny thumbstick is always going to be a compromise. Also a lot of the issues experienced will be related to the fact that we havent played enough yet to learn the game physics and controller interface. Practice will get us all closer to where we want to be.
    Yes, of course but in Xbox One the problem is real, there are three bugs in the gamepad.