Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Dualshock 4 Controller: Settings, Problems & Solutions

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by TR 009 View Post
    Make sure to have 0 for controller filtering sensitivity, causes lag
    Controller filtering causes lag.
    But it stabilises.
    I had it ~35 and was still twitchy, but sharp enough for my liking. Low/minimal filtering is good if you are accurate and stable with gamepad steering with the thumbstick L3/R3. Increase it if you flick.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by smokozuna View Post
    even better is Default Mode 3 with Steering Sensitivity 0 and Steering Deadzone 10, all other controller settings at default.
    made small change. Default Mode 3 with Steering Sensitivity 0 and Steering Deadzone 13, all other controller settings at default. the reason for having some deadzone is to keep the steering smooth and not twitchy.

i tried mode 1 and mode 2 and they are vastly different than mode 3 even when setting everything up identically to mode 3 the cars will drive vastly different.
    Last edited by smokozuna; 01-06-2017 at 14:56.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I need a controller setting for a race with Aston Martin GT3, and the tire wear will be 5x. Need a tire-saving setup. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Platform
    PS4
    Try mode 3
    Steering 20
    Filtering 50
    Speed 50.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm having an issue with throttle and brake being either max or off. I have them mapped to R2 and L2. I can't even hold revs. I'm either idling or maxed out with the slightest push of R2. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm using a DS4 on PC.
    Last edited by ImNickson; 25-08-2017 at 12:29.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi.
    When I steering using motion sensor in Dual Shock 4, I experience high and visible input lag which makes driving very unprecise. No input lag in GT Sport and DriveClub using same motion sensor steering method. I use low input lag display, Damping = 0, Steering Deadzone = 0. Could anybody confirm that, please? Any workaround?

Thank you.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Good morning all, new on Pcars, just wanted to have a taste of it before getting the Pcars2.
    Just got a second hand game, looks stunning !
    I have a question and I need your help, I can't change the Dual shock setup, too many things to be changed for not enough buttons !
    Can someone also advise me on an "average" setup for the cars ?
    Thanks for your help all !

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Bealdor

Can you help me on this issue I have with the setup of the Dual Schock for my PS4 ?
    I'd like to change the controls and use X for accelerating, Squared for braking, etc... But unfortunately there are too many things to change to confirm the setup on the game, but not enough buttons on the controller...
    Also, is there a way to get an "average" setup for most of the cars so I can have an easy and enjoyable game ?
    Thanks in advance for your help