Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting

Kart Driver

Waiting

Sad my whole driver setup is with Xbox One. NOT computer. Having to wait an extra week sucks.

Platform
    PC
    You have our sympathies...but I can assure you it'll be worth the wait
    The following user likes this Post: Yuyuko

Kart Driver
    Been playing Forza forever since I moved away from Gran Turismo. Either this is the next best thing or back to Forza. I think this will be the next best thing and I will forget about Forza like I did with Gran Turismo. The main issue with Forza is how they don't seem to care about the people having to play that sim. I'm hoping since this was community based it will not have the same dumbo issues.

Rookie
    I'm in the US waiting, but I'm not gonna try and compare Forza to ProjectCars, they are different and comparing them in my opinion is unfair. I know that the weather, and night racing are things people want and Project Cars is giving that to us, that works for me. I can't wait for tuesday at 12:00AM... Thanks for such a game changer in online auto racing I'm excited. Oh also I'm going digital download, I'm not trading this game in...

Kart Driver
    In The US....cant wait!!! I have a G27 wheel which is obviously not compatable with the xb1, what wheel set up does anyone suggest i replace it with. i have read so much conflicting info!!
    The following user likes this Post: 2000Viper

the 12th cant come soon enough
    ...But Im not a rapper

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dedication and Determination makes the difference between Success and Failure.

The following 2 users likes this Post: 2000Viper, Rockefelluh

Superkart Pilot
    I've been waiting forever for this. Can't wait to play Tuesday night. I'm hoping people get tx settings for a good setup by then.
    The following user likes this Post: 2000Viper

Rookie
    Definately waiting.. Can't wait until the 12th..
    Xbox Live GT: PorkyBLOODYFANG

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If anyone has trouble with the controls or it doesn't feel comfortable, this forum will be of great use to find good controller setups,especially since there's so many different little things to fiddle with in the settings. Gonna try and post my settings once the game's out.
    Playseat and Thrustmaster TX 458 Italian | Xbox One and PC [i5-7600, GTX 1060 GAMING X, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance] |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

I WANNA PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm frustrated because it can only play 15/05 . I bought in pre- sale and in the UK people are already playing . I am at a disadvantage. Note 1 star on Xbox LIVE for this game , I can not understand this slutty