Platform
    XBOX1
    my smypathies are with you all....

BTW, not just UK is already playing... Whole Europe

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPickle View Post
    In The US....cant wait!!! I have a G27 wheel which is obviously not compatable with the xb1, what wheel set up does anyone suggest i replace it with. i have read so much conflicting info!!
    I have a G27 that I wore out on GT and Dirt over their years. Got the Thrustmaster TX and Forza and I also lay Dirt Ralley, Grid, and Project Cars on Steam on PC. Works great with Forza. Haven't tried Pcars on Xbox one yet but I'd imagine it's similar to using it with the PC. A bonus is that you either make or buy a 15$ adapter from RJ to DB9 and hook up your G27 pedals to the TX to get the clutch. Works very well. So far have had no issues with any games on PC or XB1 with this wheel but like I said, haven't tried it with Pcars on XB1 yet, only PC.
    Also, a lot of people are complaining the FFB isn't strong enough (with any wheel). I think it's fine after you get used to actually feeling the subtle bumps and buzz and not having it spin your arms around like other games but if you want to adjust it, there are settings to increase the strength that do make a different feel.

Kart Driver
    Yea seems you have to do some crazy holding of the wheel at 900 degrees for force feedback to happen... WHY??