Thread: frame rate loss and lag in some races on PS4 (online).

Kart Driver

frame rate loss and lag in some races on PS4 (online).

Some races are smooth but some races have shocking frame rate issues and lag. Anyone else have these issues? Some people on the Facebook have said they are not having these issues. Might just be when I am in a race with Australians (I am in UK). Might they fix this?

Rookie
    well i watched a video comparsion yesterday between the PS4 and Xbox 1 , and i never saw it reaching 60 fps , so so much for the ''60 fps''

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NL_Bumblebee View Post
    well i watched a video comparsion yesterday between the PS4 and Xbox 1 , and i never saw it reaching 60 fps , so so much for the ''60 fps''
    Those were probably "Stress Test" as the PS4 gets 60fps most of the times.
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

I'm an American and have seen some frame drops while watching twitch streams on this game. I don't have experience with it but I'm glad it's not just me.
    http://status-cars.com/wp-content/up...ro5vo3_500.gif

Images and GIFs all go to their respected owners

I'm in france and i have the same problem and it happens when a guy enters the race or disconnect. But it's not always the fact .

Platform
    PC
    This is not technical support for PS4 ... it is for PC...

Platform
    PC
    The PS4 part of the forum can be found over here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/for...-Playstation-4 Please report any issues you have on PS4 over there.
    PC: i7-4790k/16GB/GTX970 4GB/Z97-PRO/Logitech G27/Xbox 360 Controller
    Laptop: i7-6700HQ/16GB/GTX1070 8GB/Xbox One Controller
    LT Profiler: Strength: 100% - Spring 0% - Damper 0% - Center Spring 0% - 900 degrees - game can change