Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did my heads up display go????

Kart Driver

Where did my heads up display go????

I had the map and things when i did the first few practice rounds.. I went to play multiplayer with a friend and now all my huds are gone and I can not get them back... I have them turned on, I have tried pressing left D pad on my xbox one remote as the illustration shows with no luck. I have no lap counter or any information coming up.

Please help.

Rookie
    I have the same problem on my XB1, the HUD was there now it's gone and I can't get it back.

Platform
    PC
    Look at the Cycle HUD key mapping, there are various HUD states to choose from.
    CPU: i5 3570 @ 4.2GhZ | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz | Board: Gigabyte Z77-DH3
    GP: GTX 960 4Gb
    SDD: Samsung Evo 850 512Gb

Kart Driver
    yeah well its really a pita
    Windows 7

Home built desktop. I7-4790K
    2x Nvidia GTX 760 in sli
    16gb ram

playing on xbox one remote through usb

Quote Originally Posted by MIcrawler View Post
    yeah well its really a pita
    Pressing a button?
    System Specs: Intel i7 Quad Core @ 3.4 GHZ : Geforce GTX970 4GB : Soundblaster Audigy 2 : 8 GB RAM : Win7 64bit : Fatatec Clubsport Wheel : Fanatec Clubsport Pedals : Obutto Racing Cockpit : LG 34" UltraWide LCD Monitor : Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard : Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse : Butt Kicker Gamer 2 Bass Shaker.

Go to Options&Help -> Gameplay -> Onscreen Guides and Replay -> Change the HUD-Level to what you like personally.
    It is also worth checking out following Settings: Options&Help -> Controls -> Edit Assignments -> Here you can see which key is mapped for changing the HUD level.
    "Project CARS - Maxed Out" Facebook page
    My Youtube Channel | How-To: Modding Thrustmaster T500RS Fan | How-To: Modding Thrustmaster T500RS Paddle Shifter Switches

Main PC
    Core i7 2600k @ 5.0GHz | 16GB RAM @ 1866MHz | 2x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II (SLI) | Samsung SDD 840 PRO | 2x VelociRaptor 600GB Raid0 | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 750W Corsair PSU | Cooling: Corsair H60 | Tower: Corsair 600t white | Apple 27inch Screen @ 2560x1440px | Wheel: Trustmaster T500RS, Pedals in GT-Style, realistic break mod | XBox360 Gamepad | Sound Card: FocusRite Scarlett 2i4 | Audio: Teufel Concept C 300 | Headphones: AKG K 271 MK II

Kart Driver
    No Luck, I have remapped the hud change key to right bumper... I have tried it on the keyboard... I have it on in the menu and I have no HUD's it says press tab to display lap times and that does not work either
    Windows 7

2x Nvidia GTX 760 in sli
    16gb ram

Kart Driver
    The only thing i can get to show up is the turn indicator on the track. No map, no lap times. nothing but my car and the track
    Windows 7

2x Nvidia GTX 760 in sli
    16gb ram

Platform
    PC
    if the HUD is set to OFF, this will also disable the Lap times window, as this is part of the HUD.

Minimal Hud is required to see the Lap time window, and this also has the Gear and tyre info at the bottom of the screen.

I started my fresh profile last night with hud OFF, but used the key assigned to toggle through it a few times and settled on the minimal hud and the lap times window. This stayed as set through Free Practice and Single Race weekends without issue, but i have not been into Multiplayer.

edit - Is the HUD gone from all session types for you, ie Free Practice, Single Race, Multiplayer??

edit2 - For someone who has played multipleyer a lot - Is there a setting to force no hud for the session??
    Last edited by Morgan Henstridge; 07-05-2015 at 23:54.
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||

If you've gone into the HUD edit screen you may have hid those items accidentally. Will the HUD come back if you restart the game?
    System Specs: Intel i7 Quad Core @ 3.4 GHZ : Geforce GTX970 4GB : Soundblaster Audigy 2 : 8 GB RAM : Win7 64bit : Fatatec Clubsport Wheel : Fanatec Clubsport Pedals : Obutto Racing Cockpit : LG 34" UltraWide LCD Monitor : Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard : Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse : Butt Kicker Gamer 2 Bass Shaker.