Page 509 of 514 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5135

Thread: What cars do you want to see in-game?

  1. #5081
    Superkart Pilot Tank621's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Posts
    723
    Platform
    XBOX1
    For me that Jag is probably one of the cars I want to see most of all. I'm guessing it probably requires some extra licensing fees seeing as it's not an official Jaguar race car but a creation of Emil Frey.
    But that team is awesome considering they're going up against much larger teams often with factory backing and proving themselves as serious competition.
    Certainly makes me want to see an actual Jaguar built GT3 or GTE car, that would be great.
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: HLR Ghosty


  2. #5082
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,535
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by HLR Ghosty View Post
    didn't fancy going through 500 pages
    What better to do until release?
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: HLR Ghosty, Tank621


  3. #5083
    Kart Driver TS040 Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Derbyshire
    Posts
    31
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2234.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	240027My list :

    Toyota TS050 2016
    Dallara Super Formula SF14 (either Honda / Toyota)
    Emil Frey Lexus RCF GT3
    DENSO SARD Lexus LC500 GT500
    Emil Frey Jag GT3
    MUGEN Honda NSX GT500
    CALSONIC Nissan GTR GT500
    JOTA / Manor Oreca 07
    Mazda RT24-P
    United Autosports Ligier JSP217
    SMP Racing Dallara P217
    Last edited by TS040 Sparky; 13-09-2017 at 23:01.
    The following user likes this Post: HLR Ghosty


  4. #5084
    GT5 Pilot breyzipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lokeren
    Posts
    1,405
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    For me that Jag is probably one of the cars I want to see most of all. I'm guessing it probably requires some extra licensing fees seeing as it's not an official Jaguar race car but a creation of Emil Frey.
    But that team is awesome considering they're going up against much larger teams often with factory backing and proving themselves as serious competition.
    Certainly makes me want to see an actual Jaguar built GT3 or GTE car, that would be great.
    Arent the Emil Frey Jag and the Lexus GT3 you saw at the 24h of Daytona the ONLY GT3/GTE cars we are missing in the game? Kinda an awesome luxury position to be in, especially if you see how many new GT3/GTE cars are in FM7 compared to FM6: a grand total of none.

    BTW the Emil Frey GT3 Jag is in Forza 6 though so licencing is possible if your name is Microsoft.

    Personally I'd rather see the Lexus instead of the Jag but then I also think we have more than enough GT3 cars already. I'd rather see some more of the lesser populated car classes getting filled.

    Just over a week to go now...... aaargh the anticipation....
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300


  5. #5085
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    especially if you see how many new GT3/GTE cars are in FM7 compared to FM6: a grand total of none.
    That is quite a shame, to be honest. I really do not know what is T10 doing for the past 2 years, there are barely any new cars in the game where FM7 felt like FM6 4K Remastered Edition. Barely any brand new tracks too, other that awful looking Dubai track.

    It is also strange that I am more looking forward to Baja Edge of Control and WRC7 over FM7.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, r_outsider


  6. #5086
    GT5 Pilot breyzipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lokeren
    Posts
    1,405
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesenium View Post
    That is quite a shame, to be honest. I really do not know what is T10 doing for the past 2 years, there are barely any new cars in the game where FM7 felt like FM6 4K Remastered Edition. Barely any brand new tracks too, other that awful looking Dubai track.

    It is also strange that I am more looking forward to Baja Edge of Control and WRC7 over FM7.
    Don't know the Baja thing but WRC7 is indeed looking great!

    And about Turn 10, probably some newborn $$$-grabbing tactics but I found it really weird as well. If all the expected cars start appearing in the DLC packs then that's sad. But I think they just rather make road cars than race cars for the simple reason that their race cars are only useful for FM, road cars are useful for FM and FH. So they get more value out of road cars. Another reason might be that FM7 will be the last game on the XBox One family platform and they don't want to invest too heavily in new cars for it anymore. It's already rumored Sony will release the PS5 in 2019 so who knows what Microsoft will do to follow.

    But there is something spooky going on with Turn 10. We are 2 weeks and 1 day away from early access and there is still no info about the Day One car pack, the loyalty tier rewards and the remaining Forza edition cars. They delayed releasing info for the VIP car pack as well and then it turns out it's just boring Forza edition copies. To brag about their 700+ cars they now not only count livery dupes as cars but the Forza edition cars as well. I did a count and so far there are about 623 unique car models in the game (which is still an impressive number). They also showed a really impressive interior of the Lamborghini Centenario in one of the E3 screenshots but I'm far more interested how well the older car models look in 4K. I bet the 4K will only exposure the low quality aspects of those cars.

    Turn 10 and deception, those 2 go hand in hand.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

  7. #5087
    Superkart Pilot Tank621's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Posts
    723
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yeah, "700" cars and the only one that excites me is the Toyota Eagle MkIII GTP car, the rest of the list is a bit meh
    It's really annoying as they clearly have the budget to make something truly amazing but just don't have the desire. I mean they could focus on adding more realistic features as opposed to cosmetic changes that make no difference whatsoever to the actual gameplay.
    Still there are certainly a few cars I wouldn't mind having here like the BBLM Ferrari, GTO cars and Can-Am and maybe the Lola T70
    Last edited by Tank621; 14-09-2017 at 08:44.
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp


  8. #5088
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    Ferrari la Ferrari FXX-K EVOLUZIONE


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_wsFHY3J8
    The following user likes this Post: VelvetTorpedo


  9. #5089
    Superkart Pilot APR193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    269
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Arent the Emil Frey Jag and the Lexus GT3 you saw at the 24h of Daytona the ONLY GT3/GTE cars we are missing in the game? Kinda an awesome luxury position to be in, especially if you see how many new GT3/GTE cars are in FM7 compared to FM6: a grand total of none.

    BTW the Emil Frey GT3 Jag is in Forza 6 though so licencing is possible if your name is Microsoft.

    Personally I'd rather see the Lexus instead of the Jag but then I also think we have more than enough GT3 cars already. I'd rather see some more of the lesser populated car classes getting filled.

    Just over a week to go now...... aaargh the anticipation....
    There's also a Corvette GT3 that seems to only run in the ADAC GT Masters, as well as the Porsche GTE
    The following user likes this Post: HLR Ghosty


  10. #5090
    Superkart Pilot Tank621's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Posts
    723
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well the Masters Endurance Legends entry list for Spa is up and all I can say is I want these carsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170914-140651.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	240035
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Aile_Bleue, APR193, breyzipp, hkraft300, HLR Ghosty, maTech, rosko


Similar Threads

  1. MIssing Manufactures
    By 2000Viper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 21:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •