Page 432 of 456 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4557

Thread: What cars do you want to see in-game?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Just curious VelvetTorpedo, why not the 787B? I'd reckon it's by far the most popular Mazda in racing history. Or do you prefer the lesser popular ones? (which would be understandable)

On the subject of Mazda's, one of my personal favorites for PCARS2 would be the Global MX-5 Cup. Reason: I love lower powered racing cars (not to be mistaken with road cars) like the Clio Cup and MX-5 Cup. And besides, that MX-5 Cup is super sexy! Below is a nice video of a MX-5 Cup @ Laguna Seca.

Last edited by breyzipp; 19-05-2017 at 20:11.
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aile_Bleue, Mowzer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetTorpedo View Post
    Yeah, good luck with that one.

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    I didn't put the 787 just because I feel like it's already been requested to death haha. I did complete forget to add the mx-5 cup car! It was the only car I ever really drove in assetto corsa.

I was real sad when I learned the furai burned down a while back, it just makes me want it more haha. It was such a beautiful car.
    * Intel i5-6600k * ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080 8GB TURBO * Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 * MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX * TX 458 Italia base with Custom Arduino Nano brained real car steering wheel * TH8A * Fanatec Club Sport V3 pedals * Custom Arduino Uno driven analog handbrake * Modded Playseat Evolution * 5% club *
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Attempting a hotlap...

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    After an unsuccessful hotlap...
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    Attempting a hotlap...

After an unsuccessful hotlap...
    Looks pretty successful to me. It got hot didn't it?
    The following 3 users likes this Post: breyzipp, FS7, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PC
    Polaris SlingshotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-polaris-slingshot-02-1024x577.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	237781
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    I didn't put the 787 just because I feel like it's already been requested to death haha.
    What I will never understand about the fandom that surrounds this car is that withing this fandom, this is the greatest Group C car there ever was, and that the FIA and ACO BANNED rotary engines because this car won. When you see this car without any kind of fanboy glasses, you'll see that Mazda's factory effort was not even as good as some privateer teams. In 1991, new engine regulations came into effect, but none of the cars running the F1-based engines could actually finish Le Mans. The cars that weren't using the new F1 engine formula had basically been nerfed by the BoP so that the proven cars wouldn't be faster than the new cars. Mazda actually never got the BoP adjustments since the ACO thought it wouldn't matter given Mazda's previous underwhelming results. For 1992, all cars were required to use a 3.5L engine, up to 12 cylinders were allowed, which is where the "ban" on rotary engines comes from, which also led to the downfall of Group C and the WSPC since budgets were similar to F1, so everyone just went to F1. I'm not sure if rotary engines are still banned today, but I highly doubt anyone would compete at Le Mans, or even in WEC with one.

So while I say Mazda's Le Mans victory is legitimate, the odds were just in their favor.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Sin R1 GT4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-04-racers-edge.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	237785
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: APR193, hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    I do enjoy the sound and everything the 787 had to offer, but it does seem to have lucked into the win. My all time favorite group c were the Silk Cut and Castrol Jaguar XJR9s which thankfully are already confirmed.

Here's a micro one I made and painted for a board game called Formula De

Last edited by VelvetTorpedo; 20-05-2017 at 15:05.
    * Intel i5-6600k * ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080 8GB TURBO * Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 * MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX * TX 458 Italia base with Custom Arduino Nano brained real car steering wheel * TH8A * Fanatec Club Sport V3 pedals * Custom Arduino Uno driven analog handbrake * Modded Playseat Evolution * 5% club *

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingAtHome View Post
    Looks pretty successful to me. It got hot didn't it?
    ^^ quote of the week IMO!
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet
    The following 3 users likes this Post: FS7, RacingAtHome, VelvetTorpedo