Page 631 of 631 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631
Results 6,301 to 6,307 of 6307

Thread: What cars do you want to see in-game?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I really would like to see the WTCR cars in game!

I also made a petition this morning, let's see if it works!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just search for WTCR ON PROJECT CARS 2 in change.org to sign... I can't post a link here

Platform
    XBOX1
    You started a petition? The bottleneck for cars is liscensing costs not support for the request
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel View Post
    After watching PWC races at PIR this weekend I realized we are missing a very important car.

Sin R1 for GT4 should become a thing

Attachment 257717
    Woah! That car is beautiful, I'd love to see it in game.
    The following user likes this Post: Tar Heel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Game mode Idea - Offline Championship, basically everything like the Online Championships, but instead it's offline.

now you might be like, "but, we already have single races", and my counter to that is, if we have offline championships we can 100% recreate a race. Without going through internet or friend problems, and most important a full grid of 32 or 42 cars. we can make our own teams, careers, and we won't have to go through the grind of a "campaign" in PC2 or PC3.

IMO, OFFLINE CHAMPIONSHIPS can, and will replace the career mode in PC3, but this will possibly boost player moral, and gives players a better choice to actually play the Offline Championships, instead of doing a s**t ton of Single Player races.

tbh, I want full control of the amount of cars in one class, and cars/paints. the AI class amount balancing system is garbage in PC2, it should be 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 = 32, not 6 - 10 - 8 - 8 or 7 - 9 - 9 - 7. I want the ability to 100% have a balanced race, no Audi R18 (Le Man) absolutely dusting the other LMP1's, or to many GT3's in one class breaking the balance, or a full grid of corvette GTE's. And I'm beginning starting to get into my other point, I'M SO TIRED of seeing 7 of the same cars in one class in races, remove the fake paint skins or balance out the the AI vehicle choosing system by giving other cars fake paint schemes, like the 488 GTE or 911 GTE. The 488 GTE and 911 GTE are rarely seen being driven by the AI because of the amount of skins the M6 GTLM, Vantage GTE, Corvette C7.R GTE, and Ford GT GTE have. With the Offline championships us players can stop this immersion breaking races by using the real paint/liveries these cars raced with.

Next on my list, give us more detailed cars, the WEC cars have position lights right? Why don't they work? the Ford GT GTE has LED lights right? why don't they work? you can't flash cars, you have to manually flash the lights... there is no button config to automatically flash the lights... the rubber building up on cars happens to fast, and after some time it disappears. Rubber doesn't build up on the windshield of the car... dirt doesn't build up on window of the car. you don't have to manually clean your windshield with the wipers. the oversteer and lock up warning lights inside the cockpit on the GT3 to LMP1/2, GTE, Formula 1's, etc, doesn't work. the Digital Position Panels on the GT3 cars doesn't work. you can't go to day - low beam - high beam head lighting at all, you hit your lights and it goes straight to high beam. Tires do not wear at all. even ON accelerated Wear it takes 30 laps for a SOFT TIRE COMPOUND on a GT3 car to wear to critical levels. You can damaged/pop your tires? this has never happened to me. PC2 is so undetailed it makes games fro the early 2000's look better. the Spotter is broken, the Race Engineer is retarded, Hard Tires are like driving on ice, Softs make to much grip, where is the SS(Super Soft) M(Medium) US(Ultra Softs) tires?? why isn't the ICM easier to handle? I'm tired and my grammar is drooping fast but their are so many undetailed parts of the cars in game and the tracks it makes me giggle that you guys call this a "simulator" or "sim-cade". hopefully Project CARS 3 is a big improvement.

In PC3, I want updated GTE cars(new regulations), Updated LMP1's and LMP2's (New Regulations), Modern Trans AM, Stages/Heats, a full NASCAR selection, working L.E.D. Lights in vehicles, removal of fake liveries on cars, more detail on tracks/cars, better sounds (being able to hear the exhaust popping and booming), better track sounds (the rumble strips sound is garbage), Offline Championships, Modern DTM/SUPER GT, more dynamic AI, AI that drives better in the rain, better graphics. and many more.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    Game mode Idea - Offline Championship, basically everything like the Online Championships, but instead it's offline.

now you might be like, "but, we already have single races", and my counter to that is, if we have offline championships we can 100% recreate a race. Without going through internet or friend problems, and most important a full grid of 32 or 42 cars. we can make our own teams, careers, and we won't have to go through the grind of a "campaign" in PC2 or PC3.

IMO, OFFLINE CHAMPIONSHIPS can, and will replace the career mode in PC3, but this will possibly boost player moral, and gives players a better choice to actually play the Offline Championships, instead of doing a s**t ton of Single Player races.

tbh, I want full control of the amount of cars in one class, and cars/paints. the AI class amount balancing system is garbage in PC2, it should be 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 = 32, not 6 - 10 - 8 - 8 or 7 - 9 - 9 - 7. I want the ability to 100% have a balanced race, no Audi R18 (Le Man) absolutely dusting the other LMP1's, or to many GT3's in one class breaking the balance, or a full grid of corvette GTE's. And I'm beginning starting to get into my other point, I'M SO TIRED of seeing 7 of the same cars in one class in races, remove the fake paint skins or balance out the the AI vehicle choosing system by giving other cars fake paint schemes, like the 488 GTE or 911 GTE. The 488 GTE and 911 GTE are rarely seen being driven by the AI because of the amount of skins the M6 GTLM, Vantage GTE, Corvette C7.R GTE, and Ford GT GTE have. With the Offline championships us players can stop this immersion breaking races by using the real paint/liveries these cars raced with.

Next on my list, give us more detailed cars, the WEC cars have position lights right? Why don't they work? the Ford GT GTE has LED lights right? why don't they work? you can't flash cars, you have to manually flash the lights... there is no button config to automatically flash the lights... the rubber building up on cars happens to fast, and after some time it disappears. Rubber doesn't build up on the windshield of the car... dirt doesn't build up on window of the car. you don't have to manually clean your windshield with the wipers. the oversteer and lock up warning lights inside the cockpit on the GT3 to LMP1/2, GTE, Formula 1's, etc, doesn't work. the Digital Position Panels on the GT3 cars doesn't work. you can't go to day - low beam - high beam head lighting at all, you hit your lights and it goes straight to high beam. Tires do not wear at all. even ON accelerated Wear it takes 30 laps for a SOFT TIRE COMPOUND on a GT3 car to wear to critical levels. You can damaged/pop your tires? this has never happened to me. PC2 is so undetailed it makes games fro the early 2000's look better. the Spotter is broken, the Race Engineer is retarded, Hard Tires are like driving on ice, Softs make to much grip, where is the SS(Super Soft) M(Medium) US(Ultra Softs) tires?? why isn't the ICM easier to handle? I'm tired and my grammar is drooping fast but their are so many undetailed parts of the cars in game and the tracks it makes me giggle that you guys call this a "simulator" or "sim-cade". hopefully Project CARS 3 is a big improvement.

In PC3, I want updated GTE cars(new regulations), Updated LMP1's and LMP2's (New Regulations), Modern Trans AM, Stages/Heats, a full NASCAR selection, working L.E.D. Lights in vehicles, removal of fake liveries on cars, more detail on tracks/cars, better sounds (being able to hear the exhaust popping and booming), better track sounds (the rumble strips sound is garbage), Offline Championships, Modern DTM/SUPER GT, more dynamic AI, AI that drives better in the rain, better graphics. and many more.
    YouŽd better take a look at the thread title I suppose...
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youŽre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonousMantis View Post
    I really would like to see the WTCR cars in game!

I also made a petition this morning, let's see if it works!
    A petition will make it less like since

a) It is the Manafacturers call as to what gets included.
    b) The more popular cars appear the more expensive they are to put in the game.