Page 188 of 288 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2876

Thread: [TGC-NCC] The Gentlemen's Club - New Comers Club Recruitment Thread

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by t0daY View Post
    Ziggy its not about the competition, its about what I would like more to drive. Maybe it sounded wrong, sorry
    Wasnt sure which car/track combo I would like more to drive, after your comments I am unsure what should I do now

I thought we can decide freely on which race we attend, I can also drive the GEN race, thats no problem.
    The main thing for me is to drive with you guys, because every race is clean, fair and also something special
    +1
    I thought it was free choice. Or is it like Jeremy Clarkson once said on TV "If you want a democracy go to Iraq."

Quote Originally Posted by Yeratel84 View Post
    I ran out of fuel entering last lap. Thought I'd changed it before the race but apparently I didn't...
    What a bummer! didnt realise it was fuel
    Last edited by Photonenbert; 10-07-2015 at 18:43.

Founder Member of Revolution Sim Racing - Forum Thread - Website

Photonenbert's Youtube Channel

G25/G27 Setup Guide

Jack Spades Tweaker Files

poirqc's "Baseline FFB values - Linear FFB Google sheet" guide

G25 Unbreakable Metal Mod # # # G25 Button Wheel Plate # # # G25 NIXIM Brake Pedal Mod

System: Windwos 7 64 Bit //MSI K9N2 SLI Platinum MS-7374 V3.9// AMD X4 II 955 BE 3.2 GHz //GeForce 750 TI (Thanks Pam!)// 8 GB RAM // Samsung SyncMaster 24" + 19" Dual
    Games: Project C.A.R.S // Live for Speed // DiRT Rally // Richard Burns Rally (2013 RSRBR) // Scania Truck Simulator // Spin Tires

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

Platform
    PC
    The PNC's are free to race with the GEN or the NCC's. It is just it appears like you are putting pressure on the organisers to "out do" each other with the best combo to suit the PNC's. Firstly this is not how TGC operates and secondly it would be very easy to choose the ultimate combo but would soon get boring week after week.

The NCC tutors have to consider very carefully which combo is going to be suitable for the NCC's. If they are then finding their decisions are being based upon pleasing the PNC's instead then that is not helping the NCC's in the slightest. Demanding a better combo than the GEN is one way of swaying their decisions. If I believe that the NCC are then not being provided for properly due to the peer pressure from the PNC's than I shall then have to force all PNC's to race with the GEN and not the NCC.
    Riff Raff Racing Team | ziggyuk@live.co.uk |

CEO of « The Gentlemen's Club / TGC Sim Racing Leagues »
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Linus Leader, t0daY

Platform
    PC
    I don't see the point of this to be honest.

I just pick the race I like more. But most of the time I have a hard time to choose, because I would LOVE to do both
    Anyway, its always a pleasure to race with you guys, be it the NCC or the GEN race.
    No need to add pressure, after all this seems to be a relaxed community, and that is why I enjoy racing with you guys.
    Roland | Németh
    Driving an: Intel Core i7-870; 16GB RAM; nVidia GTX 770; Logitech Momo Racing
    Shooting a: Canon 5Ds with 85mm "L" glass
    The following 2 users likes this Post: colbalt67, t0daY

Platform
    PC
    Did I miss the number of laps? Or is that ToBeDetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hobbs View Post
    This Sunday's Race

This time it's PNC in the slower class and NCC in the faster class
    CPU: HSW, i7-5930K, 3.50GHz | Memory: 16GB | GPU: GTX980 (dual SLI) | Logitech G25 | TrackIR v5 | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyUK View Post
    The PNC's are free to race with the GEN or the NCC's.
    That's why I want to know the car(s)/track combo for both before I make my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyUK View Post
    It is just it appears like you are putting pressure on the organizers to "out do" each other with the best combo to suit the PNC's.
    I didn't want it to appear like this. After all - whatever the combo is, it will suit some of the PNC's better than others. And if the organizers need more PNC drivers to help with the NCC races, I am always willing to help.
    The following user likes this Post: ZiggyUK

Quote Originally Posted by mcarver2000 View Post
    Did I miss the number of laps? Or is that ToBeDetermined?
    It's to be determined, but you can expect a near full fuel load for whichever car is most thirsty

On the combo choices folks as Ziggy has said there's a lot of thought, maths and general decision making juice that goes into each week's combo, and it's not based on what people like more It's important to bear in mind that we don't really have a desire to pull people away from GEN simply because our playercount is already enough to overfill servers on occasion

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by javoresku View Post
    That's why I want to know the car(s)/track combo for both before I make my decision.

I didn't want it to appear like this. After all - whatever the combo is, it will suit some of the PNC's better than others. And if the organizers need more PNC drivers to help with the NCC races, I am always willing to help.
    Same for me, did not want to make anybody any pressure, especially not to alex If it felt like, I am sorry for that. Though, still undecided where should I race, would like to run both Well you cant have everything
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hobbs View Post
    It's to be determined, but you can expect a near full fuel load for whichever car is most thirsty

On the combo choices folks as Ziggy has said there's a lot of thought, maths and general decision making juice that goes into each week's combo, and it's not based on what people like more It's important to bear in mind that we don't really have a desire to pull people away from GEN simply because our playercount is already enough to overfill servers on occasion
    Agreed! this is a community which has *Main users* who are the ones who decide what we race, where, with what, etc, etc, and this is what make this a good community, just imagine that some people (or me) who aren't main users, ask and demand for a specific: car, track, weather and time combination. It doesn't sound community friendly but more like Pcars Lobbies

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but sometimes is good to remark the main idea of this community and what brought it this far.

Anyway~~~ Cheers!

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NemethR View Post
    Before the race:
    "Gr.A? Then everyone will go for the Mercedes..."
    HAHA yeah I thought that was funny. I wanted to be different and pick the BMW since everyone said the Merc was better. Lo and behold BMW's @ the top! Great race though till you made the mistake and left me all sad at the front.

I'll also echo what everyone is saying as well. It's great to have options as a PNC. I personally enjoy knowing there will be essentially 2 races I can choose from during the days we meet. It just sucks that they start at the same time because if they followed each other I would do both!

As always though I appreciate the hard work the Admins do behind the scenes and I look forward to to this group's continued growth.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Linus Leader, NemethR