Page 3 of 288 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [TGC-NCC] The Gentlemen's Club - New Comers Club Recruitment Thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Likewise just sent an email, as many have mentioned it would be nice to be a part of a team of serious drivers of all skill sets that want to enjoy the game yet have respect for each other, and a little banter along the way is always helpful!
    The following user likes this Post: ZiggyUK

Platform
    PC

How To Register Your Interest in TGC

Hi guys thanks the PM's but please send an email to ziggyuk@live.co.uk as that is where our database/storage system for all our drivers. If you not in that db that you will never receive the required information you need to join us.

As previously said it will take a while to sort everything out as we are receiving a lot of applications to join TGC, which is great, but also training new drivers to our methods can take time.

What we are particular pleased about is that the applications are not just from the "Alien" drivers and I am receiving levels of abilities right across the board. We have a lot of skilled drivers who will be more than happy to help new drivers get both the best out of their vehicle and increase their skills and understanding on the track. This does not mean we are going to turn everyone into another Lewis Hamilton but you should end up feeling that you have achieved your best and driven like a real race driver. There will always be plenty of drivers that are slow, me being one of them, that you will have the chance to race with while the others zoom ahead in the distance. I can tell you know that some of the best battles are often the ones at the back of the track.

Keep posting in this thread but remember to email me.

Ziggy

edit: just a thought although it is not essential. when you email put on your nationality. if you prefer to withhold this info then that is fine. it just helps us out to pair people sometimes for teams or help out with translation when it is needed etc
    Last edited by ZiggyUK; 15-05-2015 at 11:38.
    Riff Raff Racing Team | ziggyuk@live.co.uk |

CEO of « The Gentlemen's Club / TGC Sim Racing Leagues »
    The following user likes this Post: Stevie_F

Platform
    PC
    Shouldn't the 1st post be saying this is for PC only Zig?
    "Old But Not Obsolete" you get me..

Intel i7 2700K OC @ 4.6GHz Dark Rock Pro CPU Cooler | ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 Intel Z68 | 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600Mhz | 2x HyperX Savage 480 GB SATA | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 6gb/s | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | 27" iiyama Prolite LCD @ 1920X1080p | Asus Xonar D2 | Creative 5.1 DTT2200 | Logitech G430 Headset | Coolermaster HAF 932 Case & Demcifilter's | Novatech 1000W Power Station V2 Black Edition | Win 7 64bit | Fanatec CSW 2.5 BMWGT2 & Formula Black Rims + Fanatec V3 Pedals & TH8RS Shifter & Simintruments Dash | GTOmega Pro Racing Rig | Cable 200mbps.
    The following user likes this Post: Blackvault

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher04 View Post
    Shouldn't the 1st post be saying this is for PC only Zig?
    You kind of forget that this is a new forum and TGC is not as famous as it was with the WMD. A valid point though and I shall change the first post.

Platform
    PC
    I never forgot anything..
    "Old But Not Obsolete" you get me..

Intel i7 2700K OC @ 4.6GHz Dark Rock Pro CPU Cooler | ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 Intel Z68 | 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600Mhz | 2x HyperX Savage 480 GB SATA | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 6gb/s | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | 27" iiyama Prolite LCD @ 1920X1080p | Asus Xonar D2 | Creative 5.1 DTT2200 | Logitech G430 Headset | Coolermaster HAF 932 Case & Demcifilter's | Novatech 1000W Power Station V2 Black Edition | Win 7 64bit | Fanatec CSW 2.5 BMWGT2 & Formula Black Rims + Fanatec V3 Pedals & TH8RS Shifter & Simintruments Dash | GTOmega Pro Racing Rig | Cable 200mbps.
    The following user likes this Post: James D

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyUK View Post
    Hi guys thanks the PM's but please send an email to ziggyuk@live.co.uk as that is where our database/storage system for all our drivers. If you not in that db that you will never receive the required information you need to join us.

As previously said it will take a while to sort everything out as we are receiving a lot of applications to join TGC, which is great, but also training new drivers to our methods can take time.

What we are particular pleased about is that the applications are not just from the "Alien" drivers and I am receiving levels of abilities right across the board. We have a lot of skilled drivers who will be more than happy to help new drivers get both the best out of their vehicle and increase their skills and understanding on the track. This does not mean we are going to turn everyone into another Lewis Hamilton but you should end up feeling that you have achieved your best and driven like a real race driver. There will always be plenty of drivers that are slow, me being one of them, that you will have the chance to race with while the others zoom ahead in the distance. I can tell you know that some of the best battles are often the ones at the back of the track.

Keep posting in this thread but remember to email me.

Ziggy

edit: just a thought although it is not essential. when you email put on your nationality. if you prefer to withhold this info then that is fine. it just helps us out to pair people sometimes for teams or help out with translation when it is needed etc
    Hey Ziggy, I sent the email a few days ago but forgot to put my steam id.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Briandtx1313 View Post
    Hey Ziggy, I sent the email a few days ago but forgot to put my steam id.
    That's ok, but send another email if you get the time.

Platform
    PC

Talking

Hi Ziggy,

I have also sent a message through the website but there is no way of telling if it is sent or not, it just resorts back to the compose a message screen which is blank. Might be an idea to have some sort of message letting you know it's sent?

Anyway. Alternatively I have sent an email to you and I was wandering if you had received it? I know you're very busy and inundated with requests so I shall leave it at that

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie_F View Post
    Hi Ziggy,

I have also sent a message through the website but there is no way of telling if it is sent or not, it just resorts back to the compose a message screen which is blank. Might be an idea to have some sort of message letting you know it's sent?

Anyway. Alternatively I have sent an email to you and I was wandering if you had received it? I know you're very busy and inundated with requests so I shall leave it at that
    Can I ask what website you put sent the email from?

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackvault View Post
    Can I ask what website you put sent the email from?

Pete
    Hi Pete,

This is the website;

http://tgc-racing.com/Default.aspx