Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Project Cars - Ultimate Suggestion Thread

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just a quick message for supporting Save Mid-Race even if I know how hard it can be to implement it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Legarsdelouest View Post
    Just a quick message for supporting Save Mid-Race even if I know how hard it can be to implement it.
    Agreed.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Don't know if it was mentioned before but I would like to be able to scale the fuel usage rate the same as tire wear.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: FS7, Krambolage

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    The whole thing about the career being locked without selecting 'new' is great in theory but poorly executed. IF you are going to take this route then you need to have an explainer tab 'the career will be locked until you create a driver' etc... 'New' also doesn't cut it; new what? ...

For me to have to go to outside the game and into forums to find out why career is locked distracts from the game... also, the issue having been posted in this thread: (THREAD THAT I CAN'T POST BECAUSE OF 'ANTI-SPAM' RULES) [dudes what is going on with your stuff, no other forums anywhere block links for any reason, let along something ridiculous like that].... more than A YEAR AGO and it hasn't been addressed is pretty poor. Such a great game, to have something like that let it down is just sad.

The only reason I am getting right up about this is because UX is the cornerstone of good gaming and this just appears as a schoolboy error. Forget features. Fix your basic interface mistakes until things are intuitive. THEN move on to better graphics etc...

One other thing: your controller assignments. Wtaf is going on there? Every time I go to assign the steering controls it then assigns the button and takes me over to 'steering assist'... like wut? then I have to backout and in again just to get to the 'throttle' ... just fix this stuff guys ftlog this shouldn't have shipped like this..

Honestly people, as someone who LOVES racing games: I have spent the first 30 minutes of my user experience navigating your woefully desgined user interface and then posting about it here. poor form. won't be suggesting this as a game for anyone else and I doubt i'll even play it myself. really disappointing.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by medicineman25 View Post
    The whole thing about the career being locked without selecting 'new' is great in theory but poorly executed. IF you are going to take this route then you need to have an explainer tab 'the career will be locked until you create a driver' etc... 'New' also doesn't cut it; new what? ...

For me to have to go to outside the game and into forums to find out why career is locked distracts from the game... also, the issue having been posted in this thread: (THREAD THAT I CAN'T POST BECAUSE OF 'ANTI-SPAM' RULES) [dudes what is going on with your stuff, no other forums anywhere block links for any reason, let along something ridiculous like that].... more than A YEAR AGO and it hasn't been addressed is pretty poor. Such a great game, to have something like that let it down is just sad.

The only reason I am getting right up about this is because UX is the cornerstone of good gaming and this just appears as a schoolboy error. Forget features. Fix your basic interface mistakes until things are intuitive. THEN move on to better graphics etc...

One other thing: your controller assignments. Wtaf is going on there? Every time I go to assign the steering controls it then assigns the button and takes me over to 'steering assist'... like wut? then I have to backout and in again just to get to the 'throttle' ... just fix this stuff guys ftlog this shouldn't have shipped like this..

Honestly people, as someone who LOVES racing games: I have spent the first 30 minutes of my user experience navigating your woefully desgined user interface and then posting about it here. poor form. won't be suggesting this as a game for anyone else and I doubt i'll even play it myself. really disappointing.
    From what i've looked around at, it seems they're looking at improving the UI.

Platform
    PC
    I didn't have any problems with the GUI.

Also, nice first post. Curious, though... now that you've gotten than straightened out. How do you like the actual game, or did you quit after creating your driver?
    Last edited by Haiden; 24-01-2017 at 12:20.
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 8GB | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    Steam ID | FFB Settings | Graphic Settings | Racecraft
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4
    Please let us create full sim lobbies in PCars 2. Something we can't currently do because we are unable to force off the racing line in our hosted lobbies.
    Jockeys I3ollix
    T500rs
    CSP V1's
    Basherboards CPX
    Half a dooby