Thread: 2 bugs I've found

2 bugs I've found

1. Cars (mine and AIs) are crashing in the left wall when leaving pits at SPA.

2. AI cars passed THRU my car in a quick race...no colision, they just passed inside me as if I wasn't there (yes, I'm slow, I know...).

Thanks!

Platform
    PC
    Were you or the AI leaving the pits?
    If so, it is intended to have no collision, so noone can block the pit exit by purpose
    System: AMD Phenom II 940 BE @3,5Ghz, AMD Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X (GHz Edition), 8GB DDR2 RAM, Logitech G27, Windows 8.1 Professional (Media Center Edition) 64bit

Platform
    PC
    Hi Luiz - we are aware of issue 1, thanks for posting - hope you're enjoying the game so far!
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver."

Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5Ghz | Sapphire vapor-x r9 280x 3gb | Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF | Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120Gb | Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit | Logitech g27 | Xbox One Controller | DSD Trackboss 2014 | TrackIR v5
    The following user likes this Post: Luiz Boni

Thanks Pinna!...No, I was braking for the last chicane (the "old" Bus Stop) in the Oreca P2 on my way to the pits, thus a bit slow, and 2 protos just passed thru me!

...and Andrew:YES, the SIM is just WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Just LOVED it!
    Of course some small bugs will be here and there, but the driving experience is just fantastic!
    The following user likes this Post: Andjem