Thread: How to unlock cars

Kart Driver

How to unlock cars

I've eluded to this in other threads, but can anyone tell me where I punch my codes in to unlock the bonus cars?

I've gone to the DLC website to enter the codes on my code sheet. This has generated new codes on-screen, and emailed to me. But I can't find in the game where you enter the codes to then unlock the extra cars. I can't see it in the Garage area, or in the options menu. Can anyone enlighten me?

Platform
    PC
    Im guessing those codes are for the PSN store which would then download each car file and update your game. Just a guess as this is how it normally works on consoles.
    CPU:i7 3770k @4.4ghzGPU: KFA2 670 OC 4gb RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600hz OS: Windows 7 64bit Wheel: G25 HDD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO Monitor: Hazro HZ27WC 27" 1440p Car: MG Rover 25 Gamepad: XBoxOne Pad

Kart Driver
    Yep, go into the Playstation Store section and there'll be a Redeem Codes section to put in the codes.

Kart Driver
    Ah awesome, thanks. I'm not using a PSN login on my PS4 so had better organise it! Thanks guys, I'm not a big gamer!

Rookie
    Does anyone know how to redeem preorder bonus code for xboxone

Platform
    PS4
    Read the instructions of the little Limited Edition car pack code page.
    Just above where the code is printed on page 2, it reads:

Go now on DLC-PROJECTCARS.COM to download the Limited Edition Car Pack and unlock...

So go to that link on your computer/tablet/phone/console browser and enter the code.

That site will then spit out the appropriate code for PS4 or Xbox1.

Which you then enter in your console's App store to unlock and download your bonus content.