Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Can't configure ECCI 7000 wheel

WMD Member

[SOLVED] Can't configure ECCI 7000 wheel

I've tried all the Fanatec wheel configs to see if one would pick it up, and I've tried the custom wheel setting. But custom setting doesn't capture any rotation in the wheel.

Anyone have any advice ?

Thanks so much.

Rookie
    Had same issue with my fanatec CSW v2

Would not pick up wheel rotation during calibration process.

Try going into "Edit Assignments" and then use the "turn left" and "turn right" inputs.

turn wheel all the way in one direction... the game should pick up the wheel after it spins back. Do same for other side.
    Repeat calibration and hopefully it will pick it up.

Unfortunately it looks like these settings get reset everytime you leave the game though... since the game defaults to fanatec CSW rather than CSW v2... for me anyway.
    The following user likes this Post: TrevorAustin

Platform
    PC
    Austin... I suggest you send your ECCI 7000 to me and i will figure it out for you ! :P

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Do you use Costum Wheel Preset in the Options? If yes make sure you doing the whole calibration Process after selecting the Costum Wheel.
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    Do you use Costum Wheel Preset in the Options? If yes make sure you doing the whole calibration Process after selecting the Costum Wheel.
    Yes, I've run the whole process several times. The game doesn't pickup any wheel rotation input at any point in the range.

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinchallenge View Post
    Yes, I've run the whole process several times. The game doesn't pickup any wheel rotation input at any point in the range.
    Does it pick up the axis and display it properly when you assign the steer left/right before you calibrate?
    Intel Core i5 4670k | 8GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Geforce 970 | Win 8.1 x64 | Logitech G27 | TH8RS Shifter | PNY Optima 240gb SSD + WD Black 1tb HDD | Clubsport Pedals | 24" Dell Monitor
    The following user likes this Post: TrevorAustin

WMD Member
    No. When I try to assign left / right, it doesn't recognize any input from the wheel. I'll also add that I have 6 user definable buttons on the wheel (3 each side), and it doesn't pick those up either.

??

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    i have an ECCI wheel as well that i was using with ACmainly, and now with PC i cant get any recognition at all since theres no support for it. ECCI wheels are made by one man whos always ready to help ensure games are working with his products so im surprised at zero support for the wheel, i hope this gets resolved since i cant play until then.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Any chance that either of you ended up getting to the point where your wheels were recognised?

My ECCI 7000 won't show up in either Custom Wheel or Edit Assignments.

Any of you attempted to contact ECCI to see if they had suggestions or recommendation on how to make it work with our game?

While we're at it, i just noticed that some users were experiencing the issue you describe after installing R3E http://steamcommunity.com/app/244210...1031521633143/
    Could it be that you might have installed a game which overwritten the drivers you had? Have you attempted to reinstall the wheel drivers ?
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5960X @4Ghz | Videocard: Nvidia TITAN XP 12GB GDDR5x | Gamepad/Wheel: Dualshock 4 Six-Axis + Xbox One Gamepad + Fanatec CSWv2 + Fanatec CSP V3 + Fanatec SQ Shifter | Network Card: Intel l218-V| Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair K70 RGB + Cougar 700M | PSU: Corsair AX1500i
    Memory: 16GB Dominator Platinum DDR4 2800Mhz | Mainboard: Asus X99 Deluxe | Soundcard/Speakers: Soundblaster Zx (Optical) + Logitech Z-906 | Monitors/TV: Benq XL2430T | OS: Windows 10 x64

Steam Group Chat: steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434100654 (copy this into your browser url and press enter)