Thread: Game appears to have forgotten pole?

Superkart Pilot

Game appears to have forgotten pole?

PS4
    DS4
    Pro
    BMW 320 Turbo Group 5, Hockenheim Short, slick tyres

I had gotten pole at Hockenheim Short. Chose to exit after the session ended, rather than going straight to the race as I wanted to see if photos were viewable in the Driver Network. It asked me if I wanted to save the session results and I chose yes. Came back a few minutes later and I was starting the race in last!

And I've just seen in the post-race screens, the fastest qualifying time was posted by.....me!

Odd and very annoying. At least I ended up winning the race.
    Last edited by Joethe147; 08-05-2015 at 02:33. Reason: Extra information remembered after posting

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    IIRC, if you quit a session before it's end(with the ''skip to end session'') you'll lose your progress. You have to ''accelerate time'' untile the session ends to keep your position.
    I could be wrong though
    XBL/PSN/others: genbrien
    CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz SSD: Intel X25m 80gb
    Keyboard: Logitech G15 Monitor: Lg 24'' 1920*1080 Mouse: G700s PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Logitech G27, TrackIr5
    Case: Cooler Master 690

Superkart Pilot
    The session ended as the time ran out, I didn't choose to end it with any option. Then, I chose the exit and said yes to saving the session results.

Kart Driver
    Ive had this a couple of times, Pole by a fair few seconds then bumped to 24th at race start..