Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ANSWERED] ovel tracks

Rookie

Smile [ANSWERED] ovel tracks

can you tell us when the ovel track pack will be out..and the ford stock car...

Oval tracks and an oval racing career branch were in development early in the development cycle, but they've all been pushed to DLC. The only stock car available right now is the Caper Monterrey Stock Car, and it is modeled after an early 90's stock car. No ovals exist in Project CARS yet.

The estimated release date for this branch, to my knowledge, is not known yet, but it will be a thing in the future.

Rookie
    ok.l just hope its not a long time before we get them.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    can you tell us when the ovel track pack will be out..and the ford stock car...
    ovAl

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    ok.l just hope its not a long time before we get them.
    When we had the time to try some of those, they were pretty cool. I don't think is going to be very long until they're released! I miss one of them specially since a while ago!!
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Zampatti View Post
    When we had the time to try some of those, they were pretty cool. I don't think is going to be very long until they're released! I miss one of them specially since a while ago!!
    Just to be clear they were NO WHERE near completed tracks. Mostly Ribbons in the sky.
    Neil

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series x 2 - Crossfired
    Display Memory: 2806 MB

Wheel: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB

“Houston, be advised: Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man.”
    ― Andy Weir, The Martian
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, BuToNz, cluck, dominiczeth, IJOJOI

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Project CARS has to represent the sports like NASCAR and INDY. They have the licenses and have developed them intensely. Personally I would expect to see the release date sometime around June. I think they just need to focus on bug-fixes etc to mke sure the game is stable before releasing DLC. DLC is going to be a key asset to project cars but I would caall this an "Expansion Pack" rather than DLC. With a rumored 6 tracks, 4 cars to be added to the game. I have three versions and PC is the best by far. Try and be patient I was expecting at least one oval at launch and I too am frustrated. However its important we get things as they are ready and not rushed. I would expect the DLC pack to cost anything for £6.99-£12.00
    The following user likes this Post: jonjordnaracerfan

Platform
    PC
    do they have a nascar license??? there is a new nascar sim game being made now http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/19/785...-in-stock-car- plus iracing has licenses too

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I know at least 3 other people who would buy Project Cars if NASCAR and Ovals were implemented. I would love it myself...probably never do another road course again! lol well, for awhile at least...you just can't beat the close, intense bumber to bumber stock car oval racing...gets your blood pumping.

Platform
    PC
    Another Oval thread. We need MOAR.
    The following user likes this Post: Schnizz58