Thread: t300rs settings

Rookie

t300rs settings

what would be the best setting for the t300rs? ps4 game, I would like to note well the bumps and irregularities without clipping

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by evolaco View Post
    what would be the best setting for the t300rs? ps4 game, I would like to note well the bumps and irregularities without clipping
    As per car basis, on the CAR SETUP Screen, there is a force feedback section, try upping the Master Force a little bit (I think 26 is default, try 35/40/50).

Also, from the wheel selection screen (when you see the pic of your Wheel) there's a Advanced calibration (I think it was named like that, it is bottom right), there are LOT's of more values in there. Try playing with the TYRE FORCE parameter, I my G25 I use it at 110-115 normally
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    The settings for pc are much differents from console.