Thread: Game settings change by themselves on menu

Rookie

Game settings change by themselves on menu

When in game settings and arrowing up and down to view each setting, the settings seem to change randomly when selected. I do not press left or right, so I see no reason for why the setting should change. I use T80RS as controller.

Platform
    PC
    Is any axis of the wheel "silently" activated? Maybe you could try it with the wheel unplugged and see if it is present too.

Edit: Also did you calibrate your wheel via the menu?

CPU Intel Core i5-7600 | Motherboard MSI H270 PC Mate | RAM 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | GPU Gigabyte Geforce GTX 960OC 4096 MB - Driver current | Audio ASUS Xonar DGX/Logitech Z-506 | OS Windows 10 PRO 64-bit | Wheel Logitech G25, TH8A Shifter, Logitech Wingman Joystick as handbrake| Monitor Toshiba 37" TV FullHD
    In-game settings: Mode DX11 | Resolution 1920x1080 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 16x | VSync OFF | AA OFF | FXAA OFF | SMAA ULTRA | Reflections MEDIUM | EnvMapQuality MEDIUM | Vehicle HIGH | World HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur MEDIUM | Render Frames 1 | Grass MEDIUM | Particle Level HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Stretched Headlight Reflections ON

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by IJerichoI View Post
    Is any axis of the wheel "silently" activated? Maybe you could try it with the wheel unplugged and see if it is present too.

Edit: Also did you calibrate your wheel via the menu?
    Yes, I calibrated the wheel via the menu. However, I tried to change settings by turning wheel both left and right, and nothing changes, so I dont think that causes the problem.

Platform
    PC
    I'm assuming you're using the D-pad to move up and down through the sliders. On my TM Ferrari GT Experience I had the same issue as you're describing. The entire D-pad seemed to be rather low quality, causing me to press left or right as well when only wanting to push down. Required a very delicate touch.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzic View Post
    I'm assuming you're using the D-pad to move up and down through the sliders. On my TM Ferrari GT Experience I had the same issue as you're describing. The entire D-pad seemed to be rather low quality, causing me to press left or right as well when only wanting to push down. Required a very delicate touch.
    Thanks, that is probably the case then