Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Platform
    PS4

Introductions

Hi all!

So it's finally here and what a great time for the official forums to open their doors!

I've played many PlayStation driving/racing sims over the years, having used a wheel & pedals since the PS2, so PCars on my PS4 is no exception, it's all about the immersion.

I plan on making these forums my second home as we get to grips with PCars on the PS4, and ideally I'm hoping to team up with like-minded racers for when we venture into the competitive world of online racing. I used to run a reasonably successful race series on GT5, unfortunately GT6 fell way short of that side of the game and with the advent of the PS4 arriving before it's release, it took the shine off it some what.

Anyway by all means, add your introductions to this thread, lets see if we can forge a nice friendly group of PlayStation racers. I do prefer to 'online' with people in my own age group, but obviously if you are mature and clean as a racer, by all means send me a message here or a an FR on PSN.

Now let's get work out of the way and I'll be hitting the track later today
    Last edited by Northlander; 11-05-2015 at 21:50.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: HeeseyChelmet, Toxic_eDrift

Platform
    PS4
    I'm new to this game I'm playing on a PS4.

I enjoy it very much indeed.
    I live in Denmark

I try my best to race clean, but I'm not the most experienced simulation Driver.
    But where there's will there's a way
    What is your PSN Name, Norhtlander - then I'll add you as a friend :-)

Hi all,

Got the game yesterday!

I'm from the Netherlands and I have played a lot of race games (DIRT, F1 2013, GT and Grid) on the PS3.

Playing with three other friends online and trying to race as clean as possible.

We are looking for more racers who want to race clean, so feel free to add me!

PSN: afcarends

Platform
    PS4
    Hi all,

Another player who's had experience on iRacing on the PC. Looking for clean play, with true racing. Here's hoping that the rating system is as good as the licencing idea on iRacing to get out of the bumpercar gameplay online and with serious racers.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Arends1989, Northlander

Platform
    PS4
    I'll add you Arrends1989.

I'll just leave a message "Firefox02 from Projectcars Forum" so you know where it's from :-)
    The following user likes this Post: Arends1989

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome all
    I look forward to hearing your pCARS stories and experiences
    Remember folks We all laugh in the same language

PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS4, XB1, PSP and a C64
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti

Platform
    PS4
    Hey, thanks for the replies guys!

My contact details are in the 'about me' on my profile page

See you on the track!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Arends1989, LazJones

WMD Member
    Hi, I've love racers and have been played GT, Forza, F1, Driveclub etc for years. This doesn't mean I'm good though, just that I love driving games.

I'm really enjoying project cars and trying hard to master the cars and looking forward to giving tweaking set ups to grab that extra second (I don't know where I'll get the other 19 from though!).

I love the customisation with this game, especially the AI where I can create the challenge that I want. I also love the fact that you cant buy parts to give you the edge, it was too easy with GT and Forza to just buy parts to beat the opposition AI. With this, the cars are the same and the advantage comes with tweaking for your driving style. Love it.

my psn profile is DozUK feel free to add me. I'm not the best racer, I play for fun. My main aim with project cars online is to enjoy playing with like minded people, try to improve, try to be clean (Mistakes can happen but they're not intentional). I would like to learn more about tinkering with the cars and racing with others in same car to share and learn from. There is so much to do with this game and I'm looking forward to enjoying it.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: LazJones, MichelF, Northlander

Platform
    PS4
    Hello lads and ladies
    bloody hell this game was properly worth the 1+ year wait!
    don't have a wheel yet but looks like I may have to get one now. Getting better with the controller after some tweaking of the settings

Add hkraft300 on PSN. I'll join a race series too, North.

Keen on test sessions with experienced racers to learn from and practice with.

Glad this forum is up. the car setup screen has me feeling so noob.

So what do you guys like to race in the game?
    Couldn't resist going straight to the Formula A/Bs and the LMP1/2 cars and loving it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox02 View Post
    I'll add you archeagegold4u.com.

I'll just leave a message "Firefox02 from fifacoinvip.co Forum" so you know rsgoldaz.com it's from :-)
    yes ,you are right