Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 891 to 896 of 896

Thread: [G25-G27] - Wheel Setup Guide

  1. #891
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledtown View Post
    Hello,

    is there a Setup Guide like this, for the Project Cars 2 ?
    I would like to know this also please, or does this one still suit?

    Cheers lads.

  2. #892
    GT4 Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,810
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledtown View Post
    Hello,

    is there a Setup Guide like this, for the Project Cars 2 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady_ View Post
    I would like to know this also please, or does this one still suit?

    Cheers lads.
    Informative 100/50/50/50 feels pretty good on my G27.
    All platform and wheels: Official Force Feedback Guide
    Info: pCars 2 Tire Pressure Official Guideline | Wheel FFB guide

    Steering: G27 | My In-game FFB:Immersive 100/30/60/5

  3. #893
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks!

  4. #894
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Platform
    PC
    I cant make heads or tails out of how to use the spreadsheet. Im dumb sorry. I did the wheelcheck step log 2 thing 4 times, have 4 csv files and copied and pasted in each tab but I cant just make out what Im supposed to look at in order to change the settings in Pcars (using the G29). I cant post links to my csv files so Im not sure what else to do. Frankly Im ok where its at except for steering gain which I turn way down because I dont like heavy steering.

  5. #895
    GT4 Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,810
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by joefromiowa View Post
    I cant make heads or tails out of how to use the spreadsheet. Im dumb sorry. I did the wheelcheck step log 2 thing 4 times, have 4 csv files and copied and pasted in each tab but I cant just make out what Im supposed to look at in order to change the settings in Pcars (using the G29). I cant post links to my csv files so Im not sure what else to do. Frankly Im ok where its at except for steering gain which I turn way down because I dont like heavy steering.
    Since you have a G29, just go into mi signature and copy what i used for pCars1, going to be easier for you.
    All platform and wheels: Official Force Feedback Guide
    Info: pCars 2 Tire Pressure Official Guideline | Wheel FFB guide

    Steering: G27 | My In-game FFB:Immersive 100/30/60/5

  6. #896
    WMD Member EmilGlockner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NRW (Germany)
    Posts
    126
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by StepanSH View Post
    I recently purchased the MCGPro grip for my Fat Mamba, which included a PCB and wires, however no installation guide. Is there a resource somewhere for this?

    Thanks.
    Yeah, you might be able to get it working when you divert it through a flux capacitor using an inverted Möbius ring.
    [Specs | ASUS Z370-H | i7-8700K @ 3,7 GHz | BeQuiet PureRock 150W TDP| C:\Samsung NVMe SSD 250GB (960 series) | D:\Samsung SSD 500GB (860 Series) |
    2x Crucial 8GB RAM (2133MHz DDR4) | Win10x64Pro |Gigabyte GeForce GTX1070 Ti 8GB | Thermaltake SmartSE 630W PSU | Logitech G27 (+Logitech Profiler)]
    [Settings | Tire model: default | Driving model: pro | Setup: default | Controller: wheel | Camera: in car | Driving Aids: authentic (Automatic Clutch: on)]

    Project CARS LIMITED EDITION | Project CARS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION | crank it up a tad | Free umlauts for everyone: ä ö ü | One of the 5% | Proud Member of the Olympic Synchronized ALTWS*-Team *Accidentally Leaving the Track Wildly Spinning

Similar Threads

  1. The big 'Show your own race rig/setup' topic
    By Yannick97 in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 24-09-2019, 15:06
  2. Oculus rift DK2 Setup Guide
    By rafffel in forum Virtual Reality Devices Support
    Replies: 1186
    Last Post: 24-02-2017, 20:43
  3. Terrible framerate on AMD Crossfire setup
    By PanterACFH in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25-05-2015, 01:16
  4. setup problem
    By letzeplayer in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 08:48

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •