Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Thread: [G25-G27] - Wheel Setup Guide

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    thanks for the prompt reply guys. I saw that in ps4 section so thought maybe it was ps4 specific.

Gonna get a good amount of new g29 users with the prime day sale.
    The following user likes this Post: poirqc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello, I'm new here and I recently bought a G25 wheel and rig. I have project cars 2 and project cars 1 does the same issue. I installed the new driver, setup the profile, adjusted Logitech settings (working), but when I go to open the game to calibrate the wheels/pedals I get a 0%. the game doesn't seem to recognizing the wheel and pedals. I tried reinstalling the drivers and the same problem. The buttons don't work either and once more when i go to logitech g25 properties all the inputs are working. I've also tried the driver cleaner recommended above

do I need to assign all the steering inputs and button first?

any help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by lamia2super; 24-09-2017 at 14:23.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lamia2super View Post
    Hello, I'm new here and I recently bought a G25 wheel and rig. I have project cars 2 and project cars 1 does the same issue. I installed the new driver, setup the profile, adjusted Logitech settings (working), but when I go to open the game to calibrate the wheels/pedals I get a 0%. the game doesn't seem to recognizing the wheel and pedals. I tried reinstalling the drivers and the same problem. The buttons don't work either and once more when i go to logitech g25 properties all the inputs are working. I've also tried the driver cleaner recommended above

do I need to assign all the steering inputs and button first?

any help would be greatly appreciated
    I had the same issue. I ended up assigning the pedals and steering wheel first to their respective inputs and then went back and calibrated, which worked for me.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by J.White View Post
    I had the same issue. I ended up assigning the pedals and steering wheel first to their respective inputs and then went back and calibrated, which worked for me.
    no idea how to do that. in game i cant do anything. would it be zone and axis assignment in the Logitech profile?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    no idea how to do that. in game i cant do anything. would it be zone and axis assignment in the Logitech profile?
    If i am understanding your problem correctly, using a mouse get on project cars 2 > go to options > Controls > Control Scheme tab (select your wheel) > then go to edit assignments tab > assign your pedals to the gas brake and clutch axis, same goes for steering and shifting, then go back to control scheme tab and calibrate your steering and pedals. This is the process i had to go through in order for PC2 to recognize my wheel and pedals.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    If i am understanding your problem correctly, using a mouse get on project cars 2 > go to options > Controls > Control Scheme tab (select your wheel) > then go to edit assignments tab > assign your pedals to the gas brake and clutch axis, same goes for steering and shifting, then go back to control scheme tab and calibrate your steering and pedals. This is the process i had to go through in order for PC2 to recognize my wheel and pedals.
    ive tried that. when i get in game nothing works even when i go to assignment tab it doesn't pick on the input. Now when I go to the Logitech profiler app and go to the game controller properties it'll read my input

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    ive tried that. when i get in game nothing works even when i go to assignment tab it doesn't pick on the input. Now when I go to the Logitech profiler app and go to the game controller properties it'll read my input
    That's bizarre. It was a little confusing when I was assigning my inputs because for ex. when i was assigning 1st gear, i had to shift from neutral to first and then back to neutral a couple of times in order for it to register the input. It was finicky but eventually worked. The only thing i can think of is to unplug your wheel from the computer, restart the computer and then plug it back in and try to assign the inputs again.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    That's bizarre. It was a little confusing when I was assigning my inputs because for ex. when i was assigning 1st gear, i had to shift from neutral to first and then back to neutral a couple of times in order for it to register the input. It was finicky but eventually worked. The only thing i can think of is to unplug your wheel from the computer, restart the computer and then plug it back in and try to assign the inputs again.
    yes. ive tried restarting, unplugging it, driver updates, etc. ive uploaded a video to youtube showing it works in the logitech profile but im not about to share it due to spam protections of the forum. all the problems i face are in game since it wont even let me assign a key. I tried pcar 1, pcars2. asseto corsa, grid, and all give the same result. i dont know what im doing

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello,

is there a Setup Guide like this, for the Project Cars 2 ?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I fix my issue. The issue was with Steam controllers, once i disable a controller in the options it started to work