Thread: Quick Race - Car Livery

Kart Driver

Quick Race - Car Livery

Hi all,

Only had an hour or two to play the game so forgive me if I've missed something obvious, but is there anyway to actually specify the colour/livery of your car when doing a quick race? It's simple enough to do in the time trail mode, but can't find the same feature when setting up a quick race....

Does anyone know anything about this at all?

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    You have to click on MY Garage on the Right Side to Change your Livery of the selected car...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

When all else fails, in select a car always go to the box on the far right side and go to your garage.
    It's the only way to be sure you have the right car, the right livery and the right set up.
    Right..? Right. Always Right. (...sorry to confuse our many NASCAR fans...hope they haven't Left...)

Cheers..!
    _
    | Please take all my posts with a grain of salt substitute... | Congrats to SMS and WMD on getting out the door. Now to sharing the track and the green..! |
    | Proud Member of TGC, where all the recliners have 5 point harnesses : TGC 80R Driver/Steward : Team Red Muppet Motorsport in the TGC-GTS & TGC-GEC |

| Processor : Intel 4690K OC @ 4.0ghz | Videocard : NVIDIA GTX 980 | MB : AS Rock Z97 Extreme6 | PSU : Corsair AX850 | Memory : 16gb G.Skill ARES DDR3 2400 | Wheel : Fanantec CSR Wheel / CSR Elite Pedals |

| Case : CM HAF 932 | HDDs : Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD : SeaGate 1TB HDD | Monitors : ASUS 24" HD / Sharp 55" Quattron 1080p | Keyboard : Logitech G510S | Gamepad : Logitech G13 | OS : Win 7 PRO 64 |
    | RES : 1920x1080 @60hz | WIN MODE : No | TEX RES : High | TROPICS : 4X | V-SYNC : Off | AA :DS2X | FXAA : Low | SMAA : Off | ULTRA :All; WD High | BLUR : 1 | REND AHEAD : 1 |

The following user likes this Post: Bealdor

Kart Driver
    Thank you sirs, bit of a convoluted way of getting there but I've managed to find it!