Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2001

Thread: What tracks do you want to see in-game?

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Can't stand Paul Ricard, nearly all runoff. I have a long list of tracks I'd like to see before that.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Fanapryde, P75, proterra1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    We REALLY NEED Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (aka Mosport) guys, seriously!!!
    FTFY
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX950 AMP! 2GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following 4 users likes this Post: eracerhead, Konan, snipeme77, Tank621

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    MOSPORT!! (CTMP)

I Went with Game#1 because it was awesome, but I won't get the new one without it. Feel so let down

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    FTFY
    FTFYAW!

F1_Racer68 REALLY NEEDS Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (aka Mosport) guys, seriously!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gregc View Post
    Can't stand Paul Ricard, nearly all runoff. I have a long list of tracks I'd like to see before that.
    What on earth is wrong with runoff areas? It's not like you can drive there freely, you will get penalized with it as well (like Watkins Glen turn 1).

I can't think of any other track with so many runoff areas as Paul Ricard so it brings something new to the table! This would be the second best most innovating track in the game! (after a clockwise oval to confuse all the Americans).
    Last edited by breyzipp; 14-09-2017 at 06:22.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, proterra1, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    FTFYAW!

What on earth is wrong with runoff areas? It's not like you can drive there freely, you will get penalized with it as well (like Watkins Glen turn 1).

I can't think of any other track with so many runoff areas as Paul Ricard so it brings something new to the table! This would be the second best most innovating track in the game! (after a clockwise oval to confuse all the Americans).
    Ha Ha! Well played.

In regards to tracks with as many runoff areas as Paul Ricard....... Take a look at CoTA. It's exactly the same.

Totally agree though that track limits are track limits. But it has been an issue at CoTA in WEC, IWSC, and PWC. Drivers being drivers, they will use every mm of paved area they can.

As for race fans, well, they tend to forget that drivers are human beings that sometimes get seriously hurt or even killed. So anything that makes the sport safer is made to feel like making the sport less "manly".
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX950 AMP! 2GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Atlanta Motorsport Park(love the track day feel of this track & has wonderful flow to the track)

Barber Motorsports Park(Like a rollercoaster up & down & twisting amazing track)

Dijon Prenois(this is the longer track but i really prefer the short track especially in a high df car, i never get bored of it. I think also in some prev sms games?)

Road Atlanta(I guess i can get enough of s bends and elevation)

Im not gonna mention mosport as already well requested but i enjoy that track also.

Last but not least classic 60s zolder
    Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//T300rs//TH8A
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Fanapryde, Tank621

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Ha Ha! Well played.

In regards to tracks with as many runoff areas as Paul Ricard....... Take a look at CoTA. It's exactly the same.

Totally agree though that track limits are track limits. But it has been an issue at CoTA in WEC, IWSC, and PWC. Drivers being drivers, they will use every mm of paved area they can.

As for race fans, well, they tend to forget that drivers are human beings that sometimes get seriously hurt or even killed. So anything that makes the sport safer is made to feel like making the sport less "manly".
    Yeah, CoTA. Another track I don't like, and will be avoiding as much as possible. Just not my cup of tea.
    The following user likes this Post: Fanapryde

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gregc View Post
    Yeah, CoTA. Another track I don't like, and will be avoiding as much as possible. Just not my cup of tea.
    Fair enough. We all have personal preferences. I'm not a fan of the Green Hell myself, yet for 95% of sim drivers it's their #1 track.
    System Specs
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, gregc

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Fair enough. We all have personal preferences. I'm not a fan of the Green Hell myself, yet for 95% of sim drivers it's their #1 track.
    Quite like it for some relaxed lappery, but for racing - I'll leave that to the VLN crowd, both IRL and virtually.

In the interests of staying on topic - a track I would love to see is Croft. Would complete the BTCC set I care about plus add another RX layout too - all good
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, proterra1

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Would love to see the additions of Paul Ricard, Sepang, Zandvoort and Mugello. A lot of GT, Endurance and Open Wheel series' host races on these tracks and with the abundance of cars available in each of these classes on Project Cars 2, I think they'd certainly add to the experience.
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp