Page 2 of 242 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What tracks do you want to see in-game?

I'm gonna get on the front page with SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK.... Formally known as Eastern Creek Raceway.

http://www.sydneymotorsportpark.com.au/about/circuits/

It might not be the most well known, but with its various layouts it's suitable for a very broad range on categories from Clio's to GT cars to open wheel racers
    Hobo Healy has a brilliant future...

CPU: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.2 GHz / RAM: 16GB / GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX1080 OC 8GB / PSU: Thermaltake 600w / Monitor: 34" Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440 @ 100hz G-Sync / Wheel: Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel + CSR Elite Pedals / OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Funkjunky, gotdirt410sprintcar, MadRuben, NemethR, Oi Oi JC, xclassmn

Platform
    PC
    You guys are forgetting Suzuka.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by evanzo7 View Post
    Agree with Daytona and Indianapolis but also in conjunction with that I would add Rockingham, lets get the British equivalent in there too! :P

I am not so keen on Yas Marina or COTA, 2 of the lesser tracks on the F1 calendar to me but like you said, any Real World track is a bonus!
    Knockhill is top of my list though, this is a MUST!
    You have a point with Rockingham, with all the possibe variations it would be a very nice addition.
    On the other hand, its not so famous as the other two, but hey, its +1 track

To be honest I do not see much chances for Yas and COTA, because of rights, and stuff, but they are among the very few tracks that were made by Mr. Tilke, AND are fun to drive

Knockhill is just such a crazy little circuit, it must be there for those people who are mad enough to drive on it.. With 45 Ai.. And multiclass racing
    The following 3 users likes this Post: evanzo7, Lee van Davo, Mr Shoes

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by grester View Post
    You guys are forgetting Suzuka.
    No, but that will not be in the game.
    The owners have withdrawn the right, thats why we have Sakkito.
    The following user likes this Post: grester

Platform
    PC
    I find Sakitto is even more fun to drive than real Suzuka! When it changed during development, I was skeptic at first, but now I love Sakitto!
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA˛ GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Logitech G29 with shifter / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ironik, Platofan, Swinnyjr

Platform
    PC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	218092-45961a52f6446521f8f0da2adcedf657.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	200535Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1024px-Potrero_de_los_Funes_Circuit_(Argentina)_track_map.svg.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	200536
    I have always wanted to see the Lago Potrero de los Funes circuit in San Luis, Argentina included in a sim, ever since I first saw it being raced in the final race in the FIA GT1 World Championship back in 2010 (I think).

Platform
    PC
    Yesterday I was doing a Twitch stream with my editor-in-chief and I was asked to present a new track request: the Hungaroring

Last edited by SityiSXT; 08-05-2015 at 12:51.

WMD Member
    Would love to see;

UK:

Mondello Park, Thruxton, Croft, Knockhill, Mallory Park, Anglesey, Castle Combe, Lydden Hill, Pembrey, Buckmore Park (Karting), Goodwood (Circuit + Hill Climb)

Europe:

Dijon Prenois, Sachsenring, Paul Ricard, Misano, Valencia, Enna Pergusa

US:

Limerock, Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), Mid Ohio, St Petersberg Street, Sebring, Daytona inc road, Martinsville Speedway, Circuit Gilles Villenueve

AUS/NZ:

Adelaide Street, Pukekohe, Symmons Plains, Barbagello, Sandown, Oran Park, Calder Park

Historic:

Kyalami, Brno, Snetterton, Aintree, Folembray, Monthlerey, Targa Floria, Brooklands

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I would like to see a few more UK circuits as well. Knockhill is one that although short produces fun racing but often gets overlooked. Castle Combe and Thruxton are another two I would like to see added. I am pleased that Cadwell Park made the game though. As a racer in the Hyundai Coupe Cup here in England, one of the main selling points to me is that you have half of my calendar on here with Brands, Silverstone, Oulton Park and Cadwell. Only tracks I racing at you don't have are Rockingham, Mallory Park and Castle Combe.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: evanzo7, Lee van Davo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by NemethR View Post
    Knockhill is just such a crazy little circuit, it must be there for those people who are mad enough to drive on it.. With 45 Ai.. And multiclass racing
    For such a small track it is really quite tough!
    If it was mapped right it would be a great laugh! I've driven it myself and the undulation is incredible and that final turn is an absolute nightmare, I love it hahah!