Page 202 of 302 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3020

Thread: What tracks do you want to see in-game?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post

This is a "track day resort" much like VIR and Ascari are. Not major racing events being held there (yet) sinc ethe track only opened this spring.
    Correct...although I don't think it would be a stretch for SMS to work with the track owners to come up with sort of a concept version of what the support facilities might look like in the future. They have a 5 step plan on the website about eventually building facilities to host events...it might be an interesting excersise for both parties involved.

I just think the ribbon of Tarmac itself is fantastic, and would love to take a number of cars for a spin there.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch_6 View Post
    Correct...although I don't think it would be a stretch for SMS to work with the track owners to come up with sort of a concept version of what the support facilities might look like in the future. They have a 5 step plan on the website about eventually building facilities to host events...it might be an interesting excersise for both parties involved.

I just think the ribbon of Tarmac itself is fantastic, and would love to take a number of cars for a spin there.
    Totally agree. I would love to see it. Just because it is a "track day resort" track, doesn't mean it can't be used for racing on. VIR is a PERFECT example of that. The ribbon itself is more than adequete for racing. The only reason they haven't had anything is the lack of facilites. BUt then that was never their primary intent anyways.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Wow Estoril looks quite similar to algarve.
    Only when looking them on a map, when driving Algarve is more difficulty imo due to its elevation changes, both tracks are good though.

Platform
    PS4
    I would like to see the dirt track eldora added
    The following user likes this Post: JoshTheGeologist

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Sebring, please
    The following user likes this Post: Tbolt

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'd like to see "Sandown" in Australia.

They hold the second largest OZ touring car event there, Bathurst being the biggest.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Anke, barekone, BipolarTuna

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Philip Island - Australia
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Anke, barekone

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ctbear View Post
    I wish there are more maps like california highway and azure coast, some semi-open tracks with beautiful views.
    Yeah, i like those kind of roads too! Remember need for speed porsche ? would be nice to have those too!

Platform
    PC
    Would be really nice to have more Formula 1 tracks available (Estoril, Montreal, Baku, Sochi, Sau Paulo, Melbourne, Adelaide, Mexico, Hungaroring)

Platform
    XBOX1
    The mix of circuits we have already is fantastic. To see Rouen in the base game was a shock and lovely surprise.
    If I was go have a "birthday wish list" it would be:

Thruxton
    Reims
    Goodwood
    Rockingham
    Isle of Man mountain circuit.
    Xbox One, WD Elements 3TB USB3 HD, Crewchief (Android), PCars Dash (iPad), cup of tea, digestive biscuits (plain chocolate, not milk), huge grin.
    The following user likes this Post: Aile_Bleue