Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3020

Thread: What tracks do you want to see in-game?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    not cars maybe project trucks
    There can be a DLC called Project Trucks yea with Bandit Racing.

Last edited by kidx; 09-07-2019 at 22:59.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kidx View Post
    There can be a DLC called Project Trucks yea with Bandit Racing.
    OR they could just have a stand alone game this is project CARS not project TRUCKS the same argument has been made in the past when asked what about motorcycles
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    OR they could just have a stand alone game this is project CARS not project TRUCKS the same argument has been made in the past when asked what about motorcycles
    Why have a thousand games, Just make this one big simulator and be done the new Toca Race Driver.

Platform
    PC
    Why have a thousand games, Just make this one big simulator and be done the new Toca Race Driver.
    because do you know how taxing that would be on a PC? and i never liked TOCA on PS2 it sucked the ai sucked everything about it in MY OPINION sucked and i know because i own it for PS2
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    because do you know how taxing that would be on a PC? and i never liked TOCA on PS2 it sucked the ai sucked everything about it in MY OPINION sucked and i know because i own it for PS2
    So what your saying is making the dlc, They already have is harder than making this lol your funny. Adding DLC one at a time is not hard, Also if I am going truck racing route since it ain't being added here might as well wait for this.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9..._Championship/

Platform
    PC
    So what your saying is making the dlc, They already have is harder than making this lol your funny. Adding DLC one at a time is not hard, Also if I am going truck racing route since it ain't being added here might as well wait for this.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9..._Championship/
    if truck racing is what you want then yes wait for that let it be a stand alone game i dont see any point in putting racing TRUCKS in a racing CAR game

that will be better anyways that way as it will be officially licenced it will have the official drivers trucks and teams
    Last edited by dault3883; 09-07-2019 at 23:22.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    if truck racing is what you want then yes wait for that let it be a stand alone game i dont see any point in putting racing TRUCKS in a racing CAR game

that will be better anyways that way as it will be officially licenced it will have the official drivers trucks and teams
    I wanna say this game can also, Go for some dirt racing and oval racing. Also whats up with the trucks and stuff in game, This makes your point invalid and Truck racing could be added look in the game you will see.

https://www.uslegendcars.com

https://www.worldofoutlaws.com/
    Last edited by kidx; 09-07-2019 at 23:40.

Platform
    PC
    I wanna say this game can also, Go for some dirt racing and oval racing.

Most people that race those cars besides the legends cars (those of you outside of the USA thats the cars in the last video labeled C.O.P.S. Race) do that on Iracing

i dont see any point in putting dirt racing on this game you can only put so much stuff on it without having to either A lower the graphics or B force it to only be played on Top of the line gaming pc's

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Most people that race those cars besides the legends cars (those of you outside of the USA thats the cars in the last video labeled C.O.P.S. Race) do that on Iracing

i don't see any point in putting dirt racing on this game you can only put so much stuff on it without having to either A lower the graphics or B force it to only be played on Top of the line gaming pc's
    Whats the deal with the graphics, This is sim racing get a better pc. What you think I bought this with the intent to play it on a GTX770 or, Older card or AMD HD5770?. Graphics have nothing to do with adding this cause there is trucks and dirt added already and snow.

Platform
    PC
    Whats the deal with the graphics, This is sim racing get a better pc. What you think I bought this with the intent to play it on a GTX770 or, Older card or AMD HD5770?. Graphics have nothing to do with adding this cause there is trucks and dirt added already and snow.
    not every one can afford a TOP OF THE LINE PC i know i was only JUST able to get one and i used Project cars as my template and went a little bit better for what i got and it was a slightly used pc and it still cost me $1,200 so you can rightly sod off with your better than though attitude