Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo Mode doubts!

Rookie

Photo Mode doubts!

Hi everyone! I open this new thread due to a thing that I don't know how to do it. I want to take a photo with the background unfocused, with movement.. Something like this: http://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-cont...b_OneOne-1.jpg

How can I do that? I don't adjust well the parameters? Also, the parameters of the photo mode are extremely slow to adjust, jesus christ... I spend "just" 3 minutes to go from the left to the right of the parameter... How can I do it faster?

Thanks! Cheers!

PD: I wanna say that I love the entire game, is absolutely amazing, but it's starting to make me mad the photo mode's working :'(

Platform
    PS4
    Photomode is very poorly implemented, when compared to it's peers, I hope there will be some big improvments in the future.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: JohnSchoonsBeard, Markusnikov, slovoflud

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by danowat View Post
    Photomode is very poorly implemented, when compared to it's peers, I hope there will be some big improvments in the future.
    Yep, but... Are we able to do pictures little the one I've shown?

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by danowat View Post
    Tell me about it. Feels totally unfinished and worse offender, cant use photo mode in replay mode. Who the heck uses photo mode whilst driving around... Baffles me, I guess SMS just ran out of time. I have photo mode on my list of hopeful improvements..
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Chairman7w, Markusnikov

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    At least something like it
    DoF blur is fully adjustable on pc at least. What kind of settings are available on ps4?
    Motion blur is whole another matter and it should "just work". Take some speed and there should be motion blur, below is image from pc, for reference with available controls and blur, it was taken at around 90km/h

Yeah, the sliders are so sloooow on pad :/
    Front of the car it's only motion blur, car has some DoF blur on it's back and background has both.

E: Can't use in replay? That's too bad
    Gaming Rig: i5-3570k@4.5ghz Asus 280X@1150/1600Mhz(1.2v) [WC'd]

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    There seem to be issues with some photos. PS4

This image has been created with corrupt data in the top left.

Are ps4 / consoles not able to create better quality Ultra hD imagesas good as PC. Would be nice without compression etc. Like on GT5/6
    Last edited by JohnSchoonsBeard; 09-05-2015 at 07:45.

Rookie
    I would like to be able to take photos using the share button while in the garage in the car info section,where it has close up detailed angles, but without all the stuff on the screen.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    And if you use the PS4 share screen cap, there's Ghosting. Not sure what's doing on here. But I *really* hope they fix that, cause Photo Mode is one of my favorite things about modern games. Drive Club really nailed it, and I hope they can work it out here.

Example of Ghosting:

The following 2 users likes this Post: KK78, Markusnikov

Platform
    PS4
    It's a feature I doubt I will touch unless it is implemented in replays

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    The current interface is clearly designed for PC. Those sliders are so slow with a pad. I've managed to get some decent shots out of it, but I'm not spending that much time fighting those sliders. )

Hopefully it'll get optimised for controllers along with the rest of the interface, sooner rather than later.