Thread: Possible bug gearbox

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00kami View Post
    Thanks
    Do you have any other controllers plugged in at all, a controller for example or a joystick?

If you have, unplug every USB device you do not need to race and give it another try. There is also a slim possibility that there is a problem with the power to your USB ports, in some cases there is not enough and this can make devices behave erratically. If you have any USB 3 ports these have a better supply so it may be worth switching things around so that your wheel or shifter is plugged into the USB 3 port, as separate shifters draws all their current from USB.
    Last edited by BOLT; 08-05-2015 at 13:41.
    The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    This is happening to me as well on PS4 with the DS4 driving Renault Clio. No other controllers plugged in. No button assigned to '1st gear'. Gear will suddenly drop to first and, until I switched off failures, would blow the engine ��

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenSwift View Post
    This is happening to me as well on PS4 with the DS4 driving Renault Clio. No other controllers plugged in. No button assigned to '1st gear'. Gear will suddenly drop to first and, until I switched off failures, would blow the engine ��
    Always happening to me too.

Racing in every circuit, with every car: gearbox change in 1 gear and is not possible to change it.

You come back in Box, go out and everything it's ok, but after one/two minutes the same... gearbox in 1 gear again.