Thread: I love this game

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

I love this game

Just thought I'd mention how much I am loving this game! Being a console gamer mainly playing Forza, Project Cars is in a different league. Finally a racing sim for consoles.

All the cars are so different and you really have to adjust your driving style, I started in a BMW Z4 GT3 car and now playing around with the Formula A car. God that thing is so fast, you have to be so smooth with the throttle coming out of slow corners. I was struggling at first but I think that's from bad habits I've got from playing Forza.

Yes the game has its bugs/glitches but I can see that the devs are working on this.
    Well done to the dev team and thank you so much for finally bring a racing sim to the consoles, I haven't stopped playing this game since it came out.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, GT500, Henrique Clausing, Mad Al, mute71, Shinzah, SphereOfChaos

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbydakid View Post
    Just thought I'd mention how much I am loving this game! Being a console gamer mainly playing Forza, Project Cars is in a different league. Finally a racing sim for consoles.

All the cars are so different and you really have to adjust your driving style, I started in a BMW Z4 GT3 car and now playing around with the Formula A car. God that thing is so fast, you have to be so smooth with the throttle coming out of slow corners. I was struggling at first but I think that's from bad habits I've got from playing Forza.

Yes the game has its bugs/glitches but I can see that the devs are working on this.
    Well done to the dev team and thank you so much for finally bring a racing sim to the consoles, I haven't stopped playing this game since it came out.
    I completely agree with you. The game is a blast. I really like career mode with the calendar, makeshift articles, It is also very accessible.

AJ
    The following user likes this Post: Henrique Clausing