Thread: Delayed replays with full quality

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Delayed replays with full quality

I was thinking about this, when you finish a race and save your replay, If you want to make a video or upload to youtube you will need a powerful pc in order to render that in full hd with all the graphic options settings to the max while recording the video, but with a medium or low spec computer you can't do that

How about an extra option to render that in the background taking all the time it need?

For example, you race at low settings and when finish, save the replay, then go to options, select the replay and click in the option to render it, go to bed and the next day you will have your race into an .avi .mp4...... file with 1080hd, full settings and 60fps
    The following user likes this Post: MajorDad

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    That's a great idea! Rendering in full ultimate quality! I want that!!!

Platform
    PC
    That's indeed something nice, I would like that BUT... we tried to be "honest" with the quality at all times, so we don't show a bullshot and then you run the game and looks like 1981 Pole Position, so I ended up liking this way!:

What CAN do, is save your replay that you drove at 60fps+, and then crank up resolution, quality restart the game and play that Replay at 30fps with better visuals. That you can do
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    When I choose view replay it's in slow motion and I can't seem to find a way to set it to normal speed. Anyone else having this issue? Please help...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BWindsor View Post
    When I choose view replay it's in slow motion and I can't seem to find a way to set it to normal speed. Anyone else having this issue? Please help...
    if you use a wheel, the throttle and brake control the speed of the replays (brake-slow motion, throttle-fast motion)
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampy View Post
    if you use a wheel, the throttle and brake control the speed of the replays (brake-slow motion, throttle-fast motion)
    On XBXOne controller the same. The triggers are SLOW/FAST
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)