Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre order cars

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Pre order cars

I bought the game from Game and it was advertised as getting the pre order for the standard edition. However it turns out was a lie. I'm wondering if the pre order cars will ever be released or if there's a way to get them now

Platform
    PC
    the dealer must give you the code to download the car
    CPU: i7-4910MQ 4.0 Ghz - (RAM) 16GB (GPU) 2 x GTX 980M - 8.0GB - (HDD) 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD + 1TB WD - MONITOR TV 50" Sony KDL-50w656a - DATA DISPLAY Ipad 3 (Pcars Dash)- OS Win 8.1 pro 64bit - WHEEL Fanatec CSW 2(GT rim) - Fw065 - driver 205 + DSD CSW panel - SHIFTER Fanatec CS SQ - HANDBRAKE Arc Team Race Usb - PEDALS Fanatec CSP V2 via Wheel (pot.meter: 5) - SEAT Fanatec CSL + Playseat Alcantara
    GRAPHICS: -x64 -DX11mt -fpscap 61 -pthread 4 | 1920x1080 59hz | Text. Res. HIGH | AF 16x | VSync NO |A.A.DS6X | FXAA OFF | SMAA OFF| Refl. ULTRA | Env HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | World ULTRA | Shadows ULTRA | Frame Rend 1 | Mot.Blur OFF | Cock. mirror ON | Show driver/arms No | Post proc.filt. ON | Lens flare ON | Sun Flare Full | Bloom ON | Heat Haze Off | Det.Grass HIGH
    CAMERA: 1 Helmet Fov 85 / Cockpit Fov 76 | Speed Sens. YES | min.speed.sens 100% max.speed.sens.140% | 10-300 mph | Shake eff. ON | World mov. 60 | G-force 60 | Show Helmet No | Look to apex 1 | Camera Lean. 95 | Helmet Lean.50 | Blur No
    CONTROLLER: Mode REAL AIDS | FF 100 | TF 100 | Damper 100 | Autom.Clutch NO | Steering Sensitivity 50 | Speed Sens 0 | Pedal Deadzone 0 | Steering deadzone 0 | Pedal Sens. 40
    CSW 2 SETUP:SEN off | FF 100 | SHO 100 | DRI off | ABS 65 | LIN off | DEA off | SPR 40 | DPR 100 | FOR 100 | driver 900 | damp.100 |

Platform
    PS4
    I preordered from game also. I don't believe seeing the standard edition advertised with the modified pre-order pack? I bought the limited edition and they sent the email with code last night. Tested it out and all works well.

I would email game customer services.
    PS4: djmky | London, England
    If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver... #AyrtonSenna

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    anyone got the mail for the game customer services.i too have not recieved my code

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by djmky View Post
    I preordered from game also. I don't believe seeing the standard edition advertised with the modified pre-order pack? I bought the limited edition and they sent the email with code last night. Tested it out and all works well.

I would email game customer services.
    My local one did and when asked said yeah both editions. If they had said no I would have gone to amazon and got it there
    I know it's only 3 cars but they do look good

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    in the game case there is a leaflet saying register your game, that might be the code for the dlc

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Nope that's just to register with namco.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi guys , I bought the digital limited edition with the pre order pack and the one free car add on , I've been looking in my garage for the free cars but there just not there and now I understand i need to wait for the email with the code , i wonder how long it takes before they send it to you . What if they don't , they what?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    ops then what?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mucker1th View Post
    ops then what?
    Then in all seriousness, I would email whoever you pre-ordered from. My code came from Amazon last night but got the game in the post yesterday morning.