Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [YES! Now available on all platforms!]Limited Edition CAR Pack - available as DLC?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

[YES! Now available on all platforms!]Limited Edition CAR Pack - available as DLC?

Hi,

heres my question:
    I purchased the game yesterday afternoon, as Standard-Edition.
    Now I started the game, noticed that there is a community-event with a Limited Edition Car Pack.

As I opened the PS-Store I don't find this DLC. Is it possible to purchase this DLC without the Limited Edition of the Game?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Elmo; 09-06-2015 at 06:31.

Platform
    PC
    The LE car pack is not available separately. It is not know whether this will change in the future.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' & sequential shifters via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by momotaone View Post
    Hi,

heres my question:
    I purchased the game yesterday afternoon, as Standard-Edition.
    Now I started the game, noticed that there is a community-event with a Limited Edition Car Pack.

As I opened the PS-Store I don't find this DLC. Is it possible to purchase this DLC without the Limited Edition of the Game?

Thanks!
    I don't think it will ever be available as a DLC. It's limited for a reason.
    Last edited by SL1DE; 09-05-2015 at 03:26.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterG View Post
    The LE car pack is not available separately. It is not know whether this will change in the future.
    Well, thanks for the answer.
    I hope it will for the future... I think the chance to buy a Limited Edition of the game is nearly impossible at this moment.
    If I have known this before, I will have choosen the other edition of the game.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    How about modified car pack? Didnt get code for it when i bought disc version and cant find it from psn store so anyone knows if it will come to store in future?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi,
    its me again.. i've found an confusing response in this thread:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...a-PSN-Question

Quote Originally Posted by johnpro View Post

Once the game is available via the US Playstation Store, bear in mind that our digital versions come with both the Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs – so you’re not losing out on any preorder content.
    As I understand this, in the US-Store Digital-Version you will be able to get both Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs... even this are not the limited Editions of the game?
    Sorry, but this will not be fair for other users, buying the game boxed... at least I'll be albe to purchase this packs as additional dlc...
    I'am this wrong?

Platform
    PS4
    Hi,
    its me again.. i've found an confusing response in this thread:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...a-PSN-Question

As I understand this, in the US-Store Digital-Version you will be able to get both Limited Edition and Modified Car Packs... even this are not the limited Editions of the game?
    Sorry, but this will not be fair for other users, buying the game boxed... at least I'll be albe to purchase this packs as additional dlc...
    I'am this wrong?
    The reason behind this is that the US versions of the game were not made available to pre-order, nor are we able to get the Limited Edition from stores, so the only way to get the Limited Edition Car Pack will now be the Digital Version. Same for the Modified Car Pack, between getting the Digital Version and pre-ordering the standard box version.

What I do hope is that there will be a cutoff time for these additions to the Digital Version, per say, only available within one week of the US launch.
    A racing digi-butt, because why not.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Growlmon View Post
    The reason behind this is that the US versions of the game were not made available to pre-order, nor are we able to get the Limited Edition from stores, so the only way to get the Limited Edition Car Pack will now be the Digital Version. Same for the Modified Car Pack, between getting the Digital Version and pre-ordering the standard box version.

What I do hope is that there will be a cutoff time for these additions to the Digital Version, per say, only available within one week of the US launch.
    Well, I understand that there was a reason. But never-the less this leads to an unfair structure:
    Where it is nearly impossible to get an limited edition of the game in europe at this time, nearly everyone buying the digital version in the us will have the advantage of the limited edition.
    What I hope:
    That everyone will be able to get the limited Edtion Pack!

Platform
    PS4
    Well, I understand that there was a reason. But never-the less this leads to an unfair structure:
    Where it is nearly impossible to get an limited edition of the game in europe at this time, nearly everyone buying the digital version in the us will have the advantage of the limited edition.
    What I hope:
    That everyone will be able to get the limited Edtion Pack!
    If Limited Edition gave certain players an advantage, this game would have been published by EA. No, no it does not give anyone an advantage. It does not in any way make for an unfair structure, it's just exclusive content that was initially for purchasing an exclusive edition, but that is not available AT ALL in the US, so the devs had to find another way to give it. Telling an entire country that they're not able to get this at all would have been a much worse decision, both morally and fiscally.

As for everyone having Limited Edition... that's pretty damn stupid considering that this is supposed to be LIMITED.
    A racing digi-butt, because why not.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Growlmon View Post
    If Limited Edition gave certain players an advantage, this game would have been published by EA. No, no it does not give anyone an advantage. It does not in any way make for an unfair structure, it's just exclusive content that was initially for purchasing an exclusive edition, but that is not available AT ALL in the US, so the devs had to find another way to give it. Telling an entire country that they're not able to get this at all would have been a much worse decision, both morally and fiscally.

As for everyone having Limited Edition... that's pretty damn stupid considering that this is supposed to be LIMITED.
    Well, then we are talking about different opinions... TODAY I found out, that even the european Digital-Version Preoder-Version contains the Packs as you can see it on here:
    http://www.projectcarsgame.com/

So at the moment as I see, nearly everyone who is buying the digital version in the US, everyone in europe buying the Limited Edition OR the digital-Version has got the packs.

So far about advatages and disadvantages. So everyone please stop telling me, that it was a good decision. Thank you!

This is the official forum of the game, and I just want to stand out, that I'd like to purchase the Limited Edition Car Pack and the Modified Car Pack as additional DLC, as I want to drive with this cars too!

Next Problem ( maybe this should be reported as bug):
    Yesterday I was in a Multiplayer Session. The Host changed the car to the "Sauber C9" ( one of my favourite Le Mans Cars )... The game loaded and then my PS4 crashed... with the blue error-screen.
    As I now saw, the Sauber C9 is part of the Limited Edition Car pack - which I am not able to purchase!

So, as you stated, this is for the community:
    Please! Please release this cars!
    Last edited by momotaone; 09-05-2015 at 08:25.