Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues Collective Thread (PC) [Not for bug reporting!] - Updated 21/12

Platform
    PC
    I think worth adding to the 1st post
    * HUD and helmet overlay not visible (nVidia)
    - Disable 3DVisions/3DTVPlay in nVidia Control Panel.
    Win 7 PRO x64, i7 4790K (4.0 GHz), 16GB RAM, GTX 660, SHARP 46"LE830E, GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3, SB X-FI, Logitech Z-5500 5+1 speakers, Logitech G27

http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BARTL/Flymar.png
    The following user likes this Post: Elmo

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F1ower View Post
    Unhandled exception trapped.When the game starts.How to fix?
    Moved your post to the right thread.

Platform
    PC
    Watching replays deletes a player's entire profile:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...es-immediately!

Quite a serious one...

Platform
    PC
    Hello all,

Glad to find this thread. I see that Race engineer rarely speaks in on this list which I thought was something that I was experiencing. Another thing that I would like to bring to attention, but I am not 100% sure is an actual issue, is related to the race engineer as well

I was racing Renault Clio's on Snetterton and the race engineer always seemed to be behind on weather cues. After a massive downpour he advised of "heavy rain approaching" but the sky was getting better at that time and the rain had stopped. I believe the issue may be caused by the increase of weather progression. I had it at 5x or 10x I believe. That was the main cue that I remember (mainly due to wet weather being quite challenging) but it happened a few times during that race.

I have since decreased the progression of weather to 2x so I haven't noticed any issues with this too much since. But I do feel I should be getting more updates from him. The last race he was pretty talkative though, so I am not sure what could be causing that issue. I want to say he may have missed weather cues all together in some instances.
    Looking for some friendly Project Cars players to race with. Feel free to add me on Steam or the Forums!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello from spain!
    I donīt know if this issue is the same of other steering issues. My friend bought yesterday the game (via steam i guess) When he plays on practice/weekend/career, all works fine, but playing on private lobby, i can drive my car with my 360 controller, but he, using keyboard, had all locked. No accelerate, no steering, couldnīt leave the lobby... It could be a bug for use different kind of controllers, and have all conditions in "the same"?

Platform
    PC
    Engineer update:

I just wanted to advise that I just did a 20 lap race at Mazda Raceway in the BMW Z4 GT3 car in a multiclass race and for some reason the engineer was a chatterbox. Every lap speaking/updating on the driver in front or behind. Needing to keep a solid pace or where to attack the car in front. It was amazingly fun to not only feel the pressure of him wanting me to do better, but praise me accordingly after a clean pass or dash down the inside of turn 1. This is how it should be...

I did notice as soon as I was somewhat alone on the track during a small point he was dead silent however. I feel proximity to others may be a factor.
    Looking for some friendly Project Cars players to race with. Feel free to add me on Steam or the Forums!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Killzone729 View Post
    Engineer update:

I just wanted to advise that I just did a 20 lap race at Mazda Raceway in the BMW Z4 GT3 car in a multiclass race and for some reason the engineer was a chatterbox. Every lap speaking/updating on the driver in front or behind. Needing to keep a solid pace or where to attack the car in front. It was amazingly fun to not only feel the pressure of him wanting me to do better, but praise me accordingly after a clean pass or dash down the inside of turn 1. This is how it should be...

I did notice as soon as I was somewhat alone on the track during a small point he was dead silent however. I feel proximity to others may be a factor.
    I've been in close proximity with others for the major part of my career and i never hear him (race length @ 100%). Only on the Dubai Kart race in season 1 he suddenly woke up and he talked to me almost every lap (like you mention above).

WMD Member
    I thought these issues were quite evident but i don't see them mentioned here, it mainly concerns using an Xbox One controller on PC
    (Possibly other controllers also)

Force Feedback causes lag, stuttering, rumbling continuously:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...force+feedback
    (I can easily reproduce this with most cars @ Spa Francorchamps going through Stavelot / turn 15)

Braking Bug:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...force+feedback
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...n-fastforwards
    (Not always due to Force Feedback, can be other hardware / setup / driver issues)

Steering stuck
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...light=steering
    (Not always clearly present but i can provoke it if i try)

And, although this is not for bug reporting, i'd like to report that there is no rumble on grip loss with a regular Xbox 360 controller, which 'was' present in beta builds.
    (Don't know if it was a conscious decision)
    2500K @ 4.2/ 380X / TX 458, Xbox elite controller / Single 1080p monitor

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    I've been in close proximity with others for the major part of my career and i never hear him (race length @ 100%). Only on the Dubai Kart race in season 1 he suddenly woke up and he talked to me almost every lap (like you mention above).
    Very interesting... So it sounds like he just stops caring haha. So we know he can do his job but he is just choosey as to when. I have had him be silent when around cars as well. Hopefully this can be ironed out cause it is impressive when he gets going.