Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues Collective Thread (PC) [Not for bug reporting!] - Updated 21/12

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    @ Elmo, correct me if i'm wrong but this one wasn't added to the OP yet?:

There are people that strictly have the canned vibrations and their yellow FFB line is not moving it all, so game breaking for them.
    Did actually somebody who knows it for sure did clarify what both lines mean and what results are to be expected?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Did actually somebody who knows it for sure did clarify what both lines mean and what results are to be expected?
    Well the explanation of what we think the white line represents (canned FFB effects that shouldn't be present), was mentioned in the thread already. Only SMS will be able to define what the issue is. Meanwhile some have it bothering them occasionally, like myself, when this weird vibration kicks in, and others just have that white line and their normal yellow FFB line does not move.

Umer Ahmad
    Black screen (game still running) bug
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...134#post966134
    The following user likes this Post: Elmo

Platform
    PC
    [All platforms] You can start shortly before the lights turn green without getting a penalty

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...o-easy-to-jump
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Elmo, Max Kelly

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    @ Elmo, correct me if i'm wrong but this one wasn't added to the OP yet?:

There are people that strictly have the canned vibrations and their yellow FFB line is not moving it all, so game breaking for them.
    Well the explanation of what we think the white line represents (canned FFB effects that shouldn't be present), was mentioned in the thread already. Only SMS will be able to define what the issue is. Meanwhile some have it bothering them occasionally, like myself, when this weird vibration kicks in, and others just have that white line and their normal yellow FFB line does not move.
    Elmo, I posted this in several threads that were finally merged: See http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...te-Line-T300RS

This is the PS4 thread but there are several in the PC side as well. I am having a real tough time sorting this out as I can never get the Yellow line to actuate. The Yellow line is present but it is never been active. Only the white line is active, although both lines are showing in my telemetry.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by LR_Se7eN View Post
    Elmo, I posted this in several threads that were finally merged: See http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...te-Line-T300RS

This is the PS4 thread but there are several in the PC side as well. I am having a real tough time sorting this out as I can never get the Yellow line to actuate. The Yellow line is present but it is never been active. Only the white line is active, although both lines are showing in my telemetry.
    The thing is I genuinely have no clue if the yellow line has to be active on every wheel and if it influences the quality of the FFB. I'll ask and add it to the lists if it turns out to be a bug.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: LR_Se7eN, mister dog

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    The thing is I genuinely have no clue if the yellow line has to be active on every wheel and if it influences the quality of the FFB. I'll ask and add it to the lists if it turns out to be a bug.
    If you do find out some information on your own question, I would very much appreciate your feedback, as I cannot get a solid answer as well.

Platform
    PC
    delete, thanks Elmo.
    Last edited by mister dog; 04-06-2015 at 20:21.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Shader issues on some tracks due to shadow settings which cause strange patterns and moire..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...a-in-TV-camera
    PC details for troubleshooting:
    * Intel i7-6700K (4.6GHz) with Asus Maximus Hero VIII MB * Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Turbo * 16GB RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws (3200 MHz) * 750W XFX Pro PSU * Win10 (64-bit) * LG 24" IPS Panel or Samsung 65" LED TV with Steam Link * Logitech G27 + XB360 gamepad * Current games installed on SSD *
    * Questions about any of the parts in my rig or setup? Just ask! *
    The following user likes this Post: Elmo

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by LR_Se7eN View Post
    If you do find out some information on your own question, I would very much appreciate your feedback, as I cannot get a solid answer as well.
    That thread :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...erd-white-line

I reported that issue, many questions, a few answers

I hope it will be fixed soon
    PC Config :
    ASUS ROG G750jx
    T500RS
    THA8
    Homemade PlaySeat