Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternate whining threat!! Amazin game!! :)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Red face Alternate whining threat!! Amazin game!! :)

Before everybody is just complaining... And yes, I was disappointed like hell at the beginning...

It's a really nice game... (Let's not forget that's a game btw)....

I play with the TX Wheel... And with setting the Tyre FFB to 200 it feels just great!! Of course there might be a few adjustments you might need to make.. But you feel any bump, one tire loosing friction on the climb, hitting the curb and so on... There is no comparison to the old mighty "Forza", which is really just a game (not bad whatsoever)!!

I just played a couple championship rounds starting with the kart... And I think some should start there as well.... Practicing with the game... And the longer you play, the better you get to now that stubborn cart which just goes where it wants to go....

I haven't seen any frame drops till now, everything just works fluently so far (playing on external).... There is this sound issue, when starting something and there is no sounds whatsoever, just restart and it works again...

Keep up the work SMS and WMD and just get these "minor" problems fixed!! And get a decent instructions manual!! If we had this, there might be some less ppl complaining...

See you on the track
    Greetz
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bobbydakid, Ian Bell, PumaSpec

Platform
    XBOX1
    The game is fantastic. Yes, there are some performance issues and AI quirks, but overall this game is just super fun to play, IMO.

I started out in the Renault Clio cup--I have all assists off except Auto transmission--and had an unexpected whale of a time throwing that little, tail happy Clio around Snetterton & Brands Hatch. I have also been racing the BMW M3 E30 around in race weekends on Road America, awesome.

Love this game.

Kart Driver
    well if you liked that get a group of your friends together i had an blast last night in multiplayer with seven friends
    Xbone Thrustmaster TX with Fanatec Clubsport V1 pedals

www.2old2play.com

2old4forza

Platform
    XBOX1
    After a bad start, solved by reinstalling the game and calibrating well the wheel, I can say I'm having a blast with PCARS.
    The following user likes this Post: Megalomanic87

Platform
    XBOX1
    After altering the controller settings, becoming gradually more n more accustomed to each car I've tried so far and trying different setups etc I'm lovin it.

Gotta say I lost my patience with the karting after a while a bit but loving career mode currently, driving the Formula Rookie car at Snet and Oulton Pk so far and plenty more to come, bring it on
    Last edited by Dukey_40; 09-05-2015 at 14:08.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I was struggling at first to enjoy this game, with the some of the bugs and had the game close on me a couple of times which was annoying but after racing today in the classic touring online with some randoms I have fallen in love with it. Just wish there was an option to view a list of lobbies that show lobby options before joining. Sick of everyone being in random cars for 10 min practice and 15 min qualifying for a 3 lap race that almost everyone leaves after the first lap.

Look forward to the game developing further over the coming months.
    Xbox One Version - Controller User - Favourite Car Class GT3

PC Specs
    CPU: i5-4590 3.30GHz (Haswell) Processor - GPU R9-280X 3GB Graphics Card - Ram: Crucial 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (2x4GB) - HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5 Hard Disk - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3 (ATX) - PSU: 600W Corsair CX600M - Case: Corsair SPEC-03 RED Mid Tower Gaming Case - OS: Windows 8 64BIT

Platform
    PC
    Nice thread guys..
    "Old But Not Obsolete" you get me..

Intel i7 2700K OC @ 4.6GHz Dark Rock Pro CPU Cooler | ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 Intel Z68 | 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600Mhz | 2x HyperX Savage 480 GB SATA | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 6gb/s | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | 27" iiyama Prolite LCD @ 1920X1080p | Asus Xonar D2 | Creative 5.1 DTT2200 | Logitech G430 Headset | Coolermaster HAF 932 Case & Demcifilter's | Novatech 1000W Power Station V2 Black Edition | Win 7 64bit | Fanatec CSW 2.5 BMWGT2 & Formula Black Rims + Fanatec V3 Pedals & TH8RS Shifter & Simintruments Dash | GTOmega Pro Racing Rig | Cable 200mbps.
    The following user likes this Post: MysterG

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yep I love this game..haven't stopped playing since Thursday. I actually think I need to buy some gloves as my hands are starting to hurt from gripping the steering wheel for so long! One of my favourite things about the game is the longevity of it, mastering every car and track is literally a never ending process which is a very good thing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    After a rough start i updated my controller and connected it with usb cable. Now i'm enjoying every second of racing

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    After all the negative things being said and experienced by others and myself here's something positive. Playing on xbox one with the TX Wheel and working my way through formula Rookie. Just completed an invitational race (Evo series) at Oschersleben and watching the replay back. WOW, the camera angles are stunning, especially through the triple left hander and the successive corners too. The soundtrack ain't too bad either. Great job guys.
    Last edited by Bannsider; 09-05-2015 at 21:58.
    PCARS Setup: CPU: i7 3.4 GHz Quad Core | GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB | RAM: 20GB | L3 Cache 8MB | Display: 27 inch Imac / 42 inch LG 641V 3D LED LCD TV | Audio : Built-in output though Yamaha 5.1 Amp & Surround Speakers | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Controller: Logitech DFGT and Pedals / Thrustmaster TX / Xbox One Controller

Also playing on Xbox One with Thrustmaster TX Wheel and Xbox One Controller.