Thread: Lots of bugs.....but chill winston.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Lots of bugs.....but chill winston.

This game is awesome and other than alot of bugs its just a matter of time before they are fixed.

Remember it was delayed a few times, then people moan when its full of bugs and wasnt patient enough and rushed the devs.

Please, here is the door and do us all a favor if you dont like the game WALK THROUGH IT.

Now lets race and enjoy this title and wait patiently for a patch or two.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Ian Bell, Megalomanic87

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Totally agree with you there, bugs included this is the best racer i have ever played! (ok maybe my first atari racer topped it but only because it was my first time )
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Platform
    XBOX1
    Agreed, although i was a little bothered as i've been looking forward to the game for a while, only for it to be released with a few niggles, but that's not to say i'm acting like a spoiled brat, i can't believe i actually have a physical copy of this, it's a fantastic game, and the patches are only going to improve it.
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    haha i know! i'm still battling with the karts, bloody things make me feel like an old man with parkinsons! they are just so fustrating to drive, but what a rush when you win the first race! (i race with no assists on at all so they are twitchy little buggers)

Platform
    XBOX1
    It's the Superkarts that are SERIOUSLY good fun. Once the tires heat up that is xD

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Why is it nowadays we seem to deem it acceptable that a game can be released with a list of problems because they can be fixed at a later date? Would you be happy to buy the the latest NIKE's without soles or some fresh new Rayban's with no lenses because "hey we'll send you some when we figure them out"? Im thinking err.. no you would not.

If there was unlimited time and budget any game could be released practically bug free but unfortunately this is never the case.
    Crank up the volume! Drive it like you paid for it To finish first first you have to finish Keep it Real!
    Nvidia GTX1080 @2560x1440, T500RS wheel/pedals, TH8RS Shifter
    (aka Gris, Grisby)

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Loader View Post
    If there was unlimited time and budget any game could be released practically bug free but unfortunately this is never the case.
    Agreed for small bugs. But the fact that something so obvious and fundamental (not being able to use the full range of the controller) has been released broken shows a distinct lack of testing.

Kart Driver
    I am finding this game to be extremely hard to play and for me I am over the moon with this. At last a real sim on a console and a dev team who want to improve their product and care about the consumers. the bugs are disappointing but I am convinced they will be fixed. I liked Forza and played it a lot P Cars is just better in every aspect and I'm in for the long haul I will be playing this for years.
    The following user likes this Post: chillgreg