Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [KNOWN ISSUES] Formula A bugs

Banned

[KNOWN ISSUES] Formula A bugs

I´ve found a couple today doing some running:

- If you crash and knock a wheel/suspension off, you go back to the pits (through menu), they repair it, BUT from then on it turns invisible. There´s no wheel/suspension even if the car behaves normally.

- In replays, the virtual driver is driving a 900º steering F1. It looks horrible.

Platform
    PC
    It known by the devs for the game they work on a sulution
    CPU:I7- 3770K Cooler: Scythe Mugen4 RAM: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 MAINBOARD:MSI Z77A - GD65 Gaming GPU:MSI 980 GTX Gaming 4G WHEEL: Logitech G27 Monitor: iiyama Prolite G2773HS
    Network: 50000DSLSOS: Win7 Ultimate
    SSD: Corsair Neutron GTX 240 GB HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200umin Driver Nvidia: 344.75

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Same problem here.
    Here you can find a video of what happened on my xbox one version:

http://1drv.ms/1F9ageR

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I have noticed with the Formula A that the drs seems to be stuck on in the replays, it seems to be permanently open

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I also lost a wheel on the track, (free practice). What i found strange, when i repair the car in the box, the wheel was still on the track when i left the box (but as mentiond, i drove a 3-wheeler). A couple of rounds later i crashed again, back in the box and out again... wheel still there...

In my opinion it should be removed after a certain time, not longer than 5 minutes i guess.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Version 2.5 on XBone this is still an issue. Free Practice, Formula B at Catalunya, knocked off L front spinning on cold tires. "Mechanical fault" warning. Driving on three wheels, burning up the right rear, etc. Menu to Return to pit box. Wheel still visibly missing but driving as if it was present (well except for the now missing FF in my wheel due to snapping the photo app and coming back). Driving around the track my old wheel still sitting in the middle of the track (and hittable). So I hit the wall again with my L front exposed brake caliper etc and the tire suddenly appeared as it flew off again. The wheel that broke off the first time now disappeared (would have been much more fun to accumulate disengaged wheels on the track) and was replaced by the newest iteration of disengaged wheel. Repeated the same process all over again. After returning to the pit box, I had a brand new invisible wheel.
    OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro System: Digital Storm Bolt II Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) CPU Overclocked to 4.4GHz ■ ASUS Motherboard Z97I Plus (Intel Z97 Chipset) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends 0319, 4/23/2014 RAM 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz ■ PSU 500W Corsair SP 120 Fans with 240mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooling
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio Integrated Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2 base XBone Universal Hub w/ Clubsport Pedals (drvr 2.26)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KreiselTweety View Post
    I also lost a wheel on the track, (free practice). What i found strange, when i repair the car in the box, the wheel was still on the track when i left the box (but as mentiond, i drove a 3-wheeler). A couple of rounds later i crashed again, back in the box and out again... wheel still there...

In my opinion it should be removed after a certain time, not longer than 5 minutes i guess.
    You just have "prison rules" turned on in the race settings.

Platform
    PS4
    Did F1 cars have wheel tethers in 2011 or only post-2012?
    The debris on track (bollards, signs, body panels, wheel) is cleaned up between sessions, eg crash in practice, clean track @ qualifying.
    Maybe the track marshals and engineer Ben both need a talking to!
    Invisible wheel problem fixed on ps4 with patch 3.0
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I like that the debris stays there.

It reminds me that my teammate crashed out on lap 2 and I need to push for the best finish possible to maintain a lead in the constructor's championship.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GLR Viper58 View Post
    Version 2.5 on XBone this is still an issue. Free Practice, Formula B at Catalunya, knocked off L front spinning on cold tires. "Mechanical fault" warning. Driving on three wheels, burning up the right rear, etc. Menu to Return to pit box. Wheel still visibly missing but driving as if it was present (well except for the now missing FF in my wheel due to snapping the photo app and coming back). Driving around the track my old wheel still sitting in the middle of the track (and hittable). So I hit the wall again with my L front exposed brake caliper etc and the tire suddenly appeared as it flew off again. The wheel that broke off the first time now disappeared (would have been much more fun to accumulate disengaged wheels on the track) and was replaced by the newest iteration of disengaged wheel. Repeated the same process all over again. After returning to the pit box, I had a brand new invisible wheel.
    This is fixed with patch 3.0.

2.5 was PC-only btw, you're still on patch 2.0.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1