Thread: Force Feedback Settings - Steering Settings, explanations, descriptions and how-to's?

Threaded View

rocafella1978

Question Force Feedback Settings - Steering Settings, explanations, descriptions and how-to's?

hi SMS staff, after having problems or not feeling the FFB properly or soft, sometimes too much, and trying to understand all the FFB details in game settings, i tried to google the problem and jn finding a solution, came to find out there are hundreds of post people complaining or at least not knowing how and what all the settings are for. is there a guide you can provide for this?
    also maybe how you have tested on various platforms and various manufacturers steering wheels and bases with FFB, since the standard FFB does not seem to work well, i can only say with my Fanatec CSW Base V2 and BMW GT2 steering wheel i have been unsuccessfull in getting a proper/ realistic setup for how the vehicles feel and drive on PC and on PS4 version. (I have both)
    and of course any help, guides, tutorials, manuals, videos would be greatly appreciated. (and yes, have found many other online already but would like to get some direct feedback from the makers and creators themselves)
    thanks again for your wonderful work and game you have provided to sim racing gamers around the world! and your hard work!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: gruzzlebeard, poirqc